• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8818 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 05:55 GMT
#571
On November 26 2020 12:44 Hapahauli wrote:
Thoughts on my Vivax case?

For what it’s worth, I agree that Jock doesn’t look great, although for slightly different reasons.

I don’t think you were asking me, but I happen to see merit in it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 07:29 GMT
#580
On November 26 2020 14:59 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 14:48 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2020 12:41 Trfel wrote:
Honestly a bit down IRL still, but recovering. If anyone wants to talk about anything I am happy to!

What happened?
Nothing in particular, just I've been dealing with a heavy case of clinical depression for a few years now, unfortunately.

It’s rough. Is yours treatable? Depression is sometimes caused by treatable imbalances. But, of course, sometimes you have to live with it. I really hope that isn’t your case!

I got so bad at one point that I bought a gun expressly to be prepared for suicide. But I knew three Korean kids who so completely adored me, that when I reached that low point, I saw what I can only describe as a vision; the three kids were at my funeral. The oldest was angrily cursing my cowardice and becoming deeply cynical. The middle kid was totally withdrawn and had a dark look. The youngest was just crying and asking why the oldest was so mad, wasn’t I sad enough to be dead?

I burst into tears and thanked God and the state of California for the DROS process. The gun would not be delivered for another week.

Since then, I’ve married a Korean woman and those kids (or their parents) have no idea they are largely the reason I am still alive.

Depression is serious. Find someone long before it ever gets that bad, preferably someone with M.D. in their title!

...

Yeah

🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷 Hwaiting!

You might just pull out of it suddenly too, I had a buddy who did that. We’re all more the same than different, but we are still all different nonetheless. But I had no idea I was so down until I finished the DROS process.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 07:41 GMT
#581
On November 26 2020 15:08 Trfel wrote:
Do you have any thoughts on who you think is mafia?

Oh

Yeah

[img]https://i.imgur.com/YFNiIB0.png


So I was on Jockmcplop and seems now Vivax most recently.

I had suspected you and Hapa but I have a hard time seeing Townmelds from scum collusion.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 07:41 GMT
#582
On November 26 2020 16:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 15:08 Trfel wrote:
Do you have any thoughts on who you think is mafia?

Oh

Yeah

[image loading]


So I was on Jockmcplop and seems now Vivax most recently.

I had suspected you and Hapa but I have a hard time seeing Townmelds from scum collusion.

Fixed the image
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 07:44 GMT
#583
So it’s so late that all tact has flown out the window. I must sleep. Until my child calls once more.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 17:50 GMT
#589
On November 26 2020 17:14 Trfel wrote:
Thanks guys, appreciate it. I'm not sure how treatable my depression is, I'm on medication for it, but I'm just not sure how much that helps, unfortunately.

@Alakaslam, can I ask why you are suspecting Vivax now? Is it based on what Hapahauli said, or other reasons?

It is based on Hapa. I’m interested to see a Vivax response (which may have already happened. I’ll get there.)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 17:50 GMT
#590
Oh lawdy nothing has happened lol.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 02 2020 00:38 GMT
#1552
Grackaroni
11-26-2020
05:03 PM ET (US)
My thought on leaving was that mafia was Vivax/Trfel.

Hopefully that ends up being true and Hapa tears into them. :D
55
Justin RockerPerson was signed in when posted
11-26-2020
04:26 PM ET (US)
EDIT
DELETE
My first check was ShoCkeyy the obvious town.
My next check would have been Rayn.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 02 2020 00:40 GMT
#1554
That into

HAPASCUM

HAPA TRFEL HAPA TRFEL HAPA TRFEL

literally to endgame. I could not believe the coordination could be between town. So I agree with DYH amazingly good job by Hapa and Trfel! I should have ceded that way but I was more suspicious of that coordinated effort so early.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 02 2020 00:47 GMT
#1557
Yeah DYH flavor was the stuff of accomplished authors. Engaging and page tur-

Well

It kept my interest after I was removed from game, how’s that?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 03 2020 00:53 GMT
#1631
On December 03 2020 07:19 iamperfection wrote:
your joking right. Should he have not guessed? he has to choose one of the 3.

and no if hes wrong town has a whole list of reason for why they lost not for messing up a guess????

Yeah it would be like blaming me for getting shot; because that would hold more water. I did not need to soft claim all over the place but I did.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 20 2020 05:45 GMT
#1637
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1377
ComeBackTV 518
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 410
LamboSC2305
IndyStarCraft 140
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 305
IndyStarCraft 140
ProTech139
Rex 138
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34536
Shuttle 2574
EffOrt 895
Horang2 841
Light 761
Soma 654
Mini 596
BeSt 342
Stork 312
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 242
Rush 225
Snow 218
ggaemo 203
ZerO 193
Zeus 138
Leta 103
Pusan 82
Killer 77
hero 75
sorry 74
Sea.KH 55
Sharp 41
Shine 38
Shinee 36
Mind 36
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 27
Sexy 25
soO 24
Aegong 24
Bale 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 21
Yoon 20
Free 18
NotJumperer 15
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8554
Dendi982
qojqva959
Fuzer 170
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2012
crisheroes1207
XaKoH 180
Other Games
singsing1985
B2W.Neo975
Hui .191
Liquid`VortiX172
ArmadaUGS146
Mew2King112
QueenE99
Chillindude19
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2243
League of Legends
• Nemesis2807
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade917
Other Games
• WagamamaTV163
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 38m
Stellar Fest
22h 38m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.