• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:21
CEST 07:21
KST 14:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9789 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 29 2020 20:19 GMT
#818
On November 30 2020 05:15 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 05:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I cant find the enthusiasm of checking the flip. I get you're claiming blue Trfel?
Yeah, I don't really see much of a way around it.

I dunno, I've had no idea what to do with my role this game.

The key though, is that I was roleblocked last night. Which means that mafia decided to not only not kill Hapahauli, but not roleblock him (I don't believe they would have two roleblockers).

So that makes Hapahauli almost certainly mafia. I don't understand the setup of this game; part of me still wants to believe that there are three town power roles, especially with the parity cop being a weaker one, but after talking with raynpelikoneet I kinda doubt that.

so it's a 50/50 between you and hapa based on this claim. interesting
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 30 2020 02:40 GMT
#1008
wtf im reading now how did this many posts happen I was running a d&d session and shopping lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 30 2020 13:59 GMT
#1028
I'm getting ready for work and have read the posts.

I'll probably find some time to slack off today I hope.

For now:

##vote hapa
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 30 2020 21:01 GMT
#1067
Arguing a claim based on game balance when we've already had a cult leader flip is not a good argument in my opinion and honestly hapa is making sense to me and his restraint from trying to take rayn down helps my opinion of him as well.

We still have a day so for now I'm putting my vote on TT to see how it suits me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 01:47 GMT
#1108
basically if I believe hapa is town which honestly I do from all this posting and I don't believe trfel is fake JK then it has to be vivax tt and that's kinda nice so I could switch to vivax
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 01:48 GMT
#1109
that's also assuming rayn is town which idk why
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 18:12 GMT
#1334
I'll be here to vote before deadline sorry everyone
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 18:26 GMT
#1353
I'm down with tt don't even have to change lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 19:30 GMT
#1382
Hapas dickhead analysis rating is off the charts
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 19:44 GMT
#1391
Mmmmmm tictocks sad posting is something I was hoping to see before deadline. Not sure it helped though
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 19:44 GMT
#1394
On December 02 2020 04:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 04:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Hapas dickhead analysis rating is off the charts

tbh i can switch to him, i dont fucking care.

I meant it to mean he's probably town as dickhead analysis says that usually if someone is being a dickhead they're probably not scum. This obviously doesn't always worklol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 20:05 GMT
#1425
Well shitty
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 21:29 GMT
#1466
So if mafia doesn't have a roleblocker and it was just trfel as jailer (trfel mafia rb claiming jk is pretty cool btw) then couldn't trfel jail me, rayn shoots a mafia and we keep the game going?

This is the moment I realize trfel is probably not jailer. Or rayn is mafia
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 21:39 GMT
#1470
On December 02 2020 06:33 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 06:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
So if mafia doesn't have a roleblocker and it was just trfel as jailer (trfel mafia rb claiming jk is pretty cool btw) then couldn't trfel jail me, rayn shoots a mafia and we keep the game going?

This is the moment I realize trfel is probably not jailer. Or rayn is mafia


Also, Trfel has to go to try and RB KP (assming he is the jailer) AFAIK.

Otherwise, if mafia RB's him, he never saves anyone. The "roleblock" portion of his action would resolve, but his "save" would not, according to the hosts.


That's what I'm saying. If mafia doesn't have a blocker
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 22:13 GMT
#1486
Why didn't rayn kill anyone
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 02 2020 05:52 GMT
#1614
Mvp fecalfeast

+ Show Spoiler +
but seriously I'm not going to join any games for a while as I clearly can't commit to the game
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2037
Snow 150
910 29
Bale 27
ZergMaN 18
Noble 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
C9.Mang0161
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1178
WinterStarcraft617
Other Games
summit1g7956
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
ArmadaUGS143
Maynarde135
Sick124
RuFF_SC295
Livibee60
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1132
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 39m
OSC
7h 39m
Stellar Fest
7h 39m
OSC
18h 39m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.