• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7920 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 12 2020 21:32 GMT
#433
On August 13 2020 06:15 Vivax wrote:
If LightningStrike is mafia then me trying to make a third wagon is bad for LightningStrike, so that theory of me + LS also goes into the bin.


Dude you making a third wagon is saving LS, it's not bad. You're literally only voting the ones that are about to be lynched such as Holden who you keep unvoting and voting for, then you vote me only cause I voted LS...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 12 2020 21:46 GMT
#434
On August 13 2020 06:03 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2020 06:00 Vivax wrote:
The only reason you say Holden is town is because of the ones voting for him.

Tell me how you can be SO confident you have to be right that you don't even bother to comment about a player except pointing to the ones voting for him.


Because I already interacted with Holden, and I can't see him being mafia, but you know it's mafia, I can always be wrong. Can you prove me wrong as to why Holden isn't town?


You still haven't answered this.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 12 2020 22:06 GMT
#437
On August 13 2020 06:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2020 06:46 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 13 2020 06:03 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 13 2020 06:00 Vivax wrote:
The only reason you say Holden is town is because of the ones voting for him.

Tell me how you can be SO confident you have to be right that you don't even bother to comment about a player except pointing to the ones voting for him.


Because I already interacted with Holden, and I can't see him being mafia, but you know it's mafia, I can always be wrong. Can you prove me wrong as to why Holden isn't town?


You still haven't answered this.


I wanted a lynch and he didn't play for the entire day after getting into the thread swinging, initially.
But mostly, because I wanted a lynch so I don't see why you are putting the burden of explanation on me when everyone who voted at EoD was the most pro-town in the game. You have some particular reason you just couldn't join the wagon and lynch him? He wasn't playing anyway.


I posted that I went off to dinner with the wife, which stopped me from even switching votes anyways. I suggested voting Gtacc, and literally the wife had started asking about dinner which became more of a priority :/
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 12 2020 23:01 GMT
#454
On August 13 2020 07:48 Vivax wrote:
But really LS isn't mafia.

I think the mafia is in Shockeyy/Gtacc or Trfel/Fefe. (In no particular order but more likely pairings, though I lean more towards Sh+GT).

But we have to murder this afk guy. or we'll never know.


This makes no sense... If I'm team with Gtacc then why do I suspect him being mafia???...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 12 2020 23:04 GMT
#456
On August 13 2020 08:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2020 08:01 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 13 2020 07:48 Vivax wrote:
But really LS isn't mafia.

I think the mafia is in Shockeyy/Gtacc or Trfel/Fefe. (In no particular order but more likely pairings, though I lean more towards Sh+GT).

But we have to murder this afk guy. or we'll never know.


This makes no sense... If I'm team with Gtacc then why do I suspect him being mafia???...


Are you making any efforts to move votes to him?


I did already?...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 13 2020 00:49 GMT
#474
I'll swap Gtacc, but I feel more confident in LS
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 13 2020 00:50 GMT
#475
On August 13 2020 09:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
Thoughts:
HoldenGolden has a super active earlygame with a + Show Spoiler +
problematic
little roleplay opener and a number of fluffy posts. He then actually does make a few well reasoned responses to people's posts. The drop in activity may indicate this is just scum rolling over but it could also be that he forgot about this website and didn't check the game.

mr cheese looks pretty ok early on tbh and was actually around for deadline

IDK maybe I'm wrong on LS. This post makes me think it's a possible town LS + Show Spoiler +
On August 10 2020 01:51 LightningStrike wrote:
##Unvote That actually a good post by Ewya but I still don't know why he wanted that blue claim so bad early..



shockeyy looks bad and this fecalfeast guy catches on right away, too

meh boring thread

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 04:09 HoldenGolden wrote:
I've ended up getting tied up dealing with the Joy's of university book stores. I'll be back probably this evening after my next class.

I've skimmed and why are we start to lock ourselves into lynching the inactives? A common trend I saw is someone is or is/is not a good lynch based on their activity level. Why? If someone is active and seems scummy to you, they can be power scum and thus needs to be lynched.

I'm fine plynching; but this feels more like a mentality thing rather than actually being forced to plynch yet.

this guy's last post was over 50 hours ago and it mentioned specifically they'd be back this evening...


Holden did say he would return when school was over for him. Idk how many classes he has this week, but yea, he did kinda just roll over and forget about us.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 13 2020 00:50 GMT
#476
I look bad in every game I play, thats comment theme yo.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 13 2020 00:57 GMT
#478
common* oops lol I was thinking about facebook comments at the time I wrote that :l
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 13 2020 00:58 GMT
#480
Bye Holden, nice playing with you, till next time.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 14 2020 04:59 GMT
#501
On August 14 2020 10:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2020 10:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
why would the doctor claim now? It's not even close to lylo lmao

That what I thought honestly I don't think the doctor should claim at all unless at LYLO.


Then why bring it up? Lol
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 14 2020 05:01 GMT
#502
On August 14 2020 10:27 Trfel wrote:
I'll try and be back later with some new reads. Kinda didn't feel like doing anything over the night phase in case I died.

Inclined to look at LightningStrike/Fecalfeast/ShoCkeyy/GTacc first (not in any order, and yes I'm aware that half the player pool isn't really narrowing it down ><).


Why just us? There’s other people, I mean I agree with Looking into GTac and LS, but vivax would be likely to no vote as mafia to just waste time and let town kill themselves off. It’s play to win.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 14 2020 05:05 GMT
#504
On August 14 2020 11:58 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2020 11:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm the only one who doesn't call you ewya you can trust me

I didn't like his unvote at eod, I didn't like that he was voting on the same wagon as Shockey (even though I think Shockey is town). From his PoV, he's willing to throw a lynch away in order to not vote with his scum reads, so yeah... I don't get it.


I don’t think Mr cheesepie is mafia. His post reek of vocal townie. At least to me. I also voted LS because I definitely think there’s a possibility he’s mafia. LS and Vivax are overly protective of each other.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 14 2020 05:07 GMT
#505
On August 14 2020 14:03 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2020 10:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On August 14 2020 10:27 Trfel wrote:
I'll try and be back later with some new reads. Kinda didn't feel like doing anything over the night phase in case I died.

Inclined to look at LightningStrike/Fecalfeast/ShoCkeyy/GTacc first (not in any order, and yes I'm aware that half the player pool isn't really narrowing it down ><).

why not vivax
Mostly a gut feeling. I know he has a meta for being lazy as mafia (that he's proven he can overcome), but that would be lazier than he has been this game. He hasn't been very active or super involved, but he's been focused on things that are important and that's what makes me have him as a town lean.


Wow lol. If this was true then you’d have a town lean on me. I’ve had important things happen too which hasn’t allowed me to be involved;)
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 14 2020 20:02 GMT
#516
##Vote Vivax

I'm not going to be around to switch my vote later, i have other important things to do. Voting for Gtacc is pointless at this time, if he's going to be afk again all day, he might just get mod killed.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 15 2020 00:40 GMT
#541
I'm around, actually got back before vote ended. I'm down to lynch Gtacc. Vivax seems mad, so I'll unvote him.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 15 2020 00:41 GMT
#542
Voting for me btw will give mafia ez win.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 15 2020 00:43 GMT
#543
I just love how LS is so easy to jump on any wagon thooo
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 15 2020 00:44 GMT
#544
##unvote
##vote LightningStrike
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 15 2020 01:00 GMT
#549
##Unvote
##Vote Gtacc
Life?
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings182
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ByuN 305
SHIN 123
Railgan 31
MindelVK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 75844
Calm 10637
Rain 2510
Bisu 1404
FanTaSy 876
soO 594
Stork 435
Shuttle 349
Soulkey 320
Rush 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 225
firebathero 204
Snow 166
Last 151
Light 99
Mind 80
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 55
Sea.KH 47
Trap 38
Bale 37
Mong 33
hero 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Sharp 32
Killer 31
Free 22
Aegong 20
sorry 19
Sexy 17
zelot 17
yabsab 16
Shine 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7596
Dendi406
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin267
fl0m64
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns35832
singsing2145
byalli542
B2W.Neo490
Pyrionflax242
ToD114
Chillindude11
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 88
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV521
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1046
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 1m
OSC
11h 1m
Replay Cast
11h 1m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.