• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:32
CEST 17:32
KST 00:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9108 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 17:01 GMT
#257
What i am saying though is that i think i have evidence that Shapelog is easily capable of going deeper into why people post what they do when he is town and in this game he isn't showing that towards Trfel.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 17:04 GMT
#259
On June 25 2019 02:02 KelsierSC wrote:
I suppose if you come to it later and see people disagree with me you can try and attack me for it and say shit like

"I in no way saw Jock's post as "trying to bury Grack", and I would love if anyone else commented whether they did"

Looks like you are just trying to jump on a bandwagon here.

I wanted someone to say this <3
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 17:05 GMT
#261
On June 25 2019 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay once you finish your post can you tell me why you said you will be looking into shapelog next and ended up townreading me instead?

I read both of you. I read Shapelog first and then read you to try to understand what you were saying.

I am going to need a clarification on this because i read you read shapelog, then me, you don't know what i am saying but before giving shapelog any read you read me town.

I filtered Shapelog. I had him as a mafia lean. Then I read your filter and liked your push and decided that you believed it so I said in thread that I was upgrading you to town.


fair enough. do you understand it now though?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 17:06 GMT
#262
I am going to be so mad at you if you are mafia in this game Kelsier. So mad.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 17:11 GMT
#264
On June 25 2019 02:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Kelsier I didn't say I was just joking.
I said I wanted to remind everyone, including myself, that he promised to post more later.

That's very different, and is a much more natural explanation than either i was joking or i was scumreading him in a pile on.

Actually if you are mafia it's not. If you are mafia it's definitely possible you are throwing more fuel onto the fire without sticking your neck out.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 17:20 GMT
#268
On June 25 2019 02:14 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 25 2019 02:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Kelsier I didn't say I was just joking.
I said I wanted to remind everyone, including myself, that he promised to post more later.

That's very different, and is a much more natural explanation than either i was joking or i was scumreading him in a pile on.

Actually if you are mafia it's not. If you are mafia it's definitely possible you are throwing more fuel onto the fire without sticking your neck out.


OK, so just to indulge this for a short time more, please go through the following post and see if you can point out:

a) Where I am throwing fuel on a fire
b) Where I suggest that grack is scum, town, or anything else or give any kind of read.
c) Where I am being opportunistic.

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 16:18 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 16:17 Holyflare wrote:
First glance grack is probably mafia.


Yeah but just you wait.
He's going to have SO MUCH CONTENT by the end of the day....


Because to me, it looks pretty obvious that what I'm doing here is saying 'Hey everyone, remember when grack said he would have a filter full of content by the end of the day?"

I mean really, really obvious.

Maybe you are looking at the game differently than i am, but for me saying "Hey everyone, remember when grack said he would have a filter full of content by the end of the day" CAN imply throwing fuel into the fire without actually "taking the blame" of calling someone mafia. what i mean is, if i were to assume you are mafia, you would be on the both sides of the fence. I mean like you didn't actually call him mafia or anything but there sure CAN be an implication of that.

That's why being clear is important. Remember that people outside mafia don't know your alignment and even jokes or however you word your posts can be read differently when people don't know your motivation behind your post. I am not saying you are mafia, i don't think you are, because i find it more likely you are telling the truth here rather than lying, but please try to understand that in a mafia game you should choose your words carefully even if you are town because some people might think you are doing things from mafia perspective and that doesn't necessarily make them mafia even if they are wrong.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 17:22 GMT
#269
that's how we ended up fighting last game.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 17:24 GMT
#270
On June 25 2019 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 25 2019 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay once you finish your post can you tell me why you said you will be looking into shapelog next and ended up townreading me instead?

I read both of you. I read Shapelog first and then read you to try to understand what you were saying.

I am going to need a clarification on this because i read you read shapelog, then me, you don't know what i am saying but before giving shapelog any read you read me town.

I filtered Shapelog. I had him as a mafia lean. Then I read your filter and liked your push and decided that you believed it so I said in thread that I was upgrading you to town.


fair enough. do you understand it now though?

You think he's giving a shallow read of Trfel as in "Trfel said something inaccurate about Eversince's behavior so he's scum mischaracterizing Eversince" to be able to scum read him rather than understanding Trfel's perspective.

Personally I liked Trfel's aggressive posts when not much is happening in thread. I think they're not well informed but not too likely to come from mafia.

I think what bothers me is that when he talks about Trfel's post on me he seems to view it from the point of view as I do, as in "this is an eager townie reading too far into Grack's post. You don't have enough evidence to make this conclusion yet" and then when Trfel makes a similar post against Eversince it's "this is scum mischaracterizing Eversince's behavior." And also Eversince was Shapelog's scum read to begin with.

Holy shit this is true aswell.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 17:31 GMT
#273
I agree. You can think Kelsier is mafia, but i happen to know my alignment and i can relate to what he thinks as i said. I know a townie can have that sort of first impression.

Can you look at the stuff on Shapelog? If you don't agree with it, do you want to go with Kelsier or do something else?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 17:47 GMT
#276
On June 25 2019 02:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What i am saying though is that i think i have evidence that Shapelog is easily capable of going deeper into why people post what they do when he is town and in this game he isn't showing that towards Trfel.

This is what i am saying, no more or less. Grackaroni had a decent point too.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 17:49 GMT
#277
I am not saying he here should be "able to discern when a post definitely isn't mafia motivated", but he isn't even thinking about that as an option.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 19:14 GMT
#281
On June 25 2019 03:13 Holyflare wrote:
Oh boy we're in a rayn is mafia game. Buckle down people.

Because?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 24 2019 23:59 GMT
#295
For once you could actually read what i wrote and not turn my posts into your dumbass lawyer shit...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 25 2019 13:24 GMT
#352
On June 25 2019 22:02 Holyflare wrote:
My main problem with rayn is that kelsier looks very bad in all aspects of his posts but rayn specifically went out of his way to defend kelsier while:

I disagree with Kelsier looking bad on all aspects. My original town read on him was because of how he started the game. Kelsier has lately been playing quite actively in his town games and i see aspects of it here and he'd probably give way less shits about the game as mafia. That's my read on Kelsier pretty much. In easy words, he is playing more proactively than reactionary.

Calling his posts out saying this is what mafia kelsier would do

Yeah i can maybe see how you think this. That was not my point though, my point was that mafia!Kelsier could say something like that, not that what Kelsier said makes him mafia. Why would i ever post anything that you are suggesting here as either alignment?!?!? It doesn't even make any sense.

Ignoring all contradictory kelsier points

I am not ignoring them, i simply saw a "contradiction", if that's what you want to call it, and i outlined why i think the conclusion Kelsier finally ends up with doesn't come from mafia.

Making mafia posts from Kelsier into town posts

Once again this is not what i did. Maybe this is me thing and not Holyflare. I have absolutely no idea how the content of my post on Kelsier can't be clear -- i mean where i am coming from and why. It's one thing to disagree with me but to claim i did something i absolutely didn't do is another thing. Like idk, does anyone else read my post like HF did??? This happens every single game with him and it would be hilarious if it wasn't so annoying since there's usually people who actually believe in what he writes....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 25 2019 13:32 GMT
#355
The thing about Eywa to me is this. I didn't care about her reads on ES and Shapelog at all. I understand someone at that point can for some reason unbeknownst to me have a townread on Shapelog and a scumread on ES. I cared about the fact she wanted to quicklynch Pandain because there was never any reason to call Pandain either town or mafia at that point of the game and quicklynching means put enough votes on them so they die, immediately. The only reason i included Shape and ES into my post towards her was because i didn't want her to necessarily know what i really want to know. I might have errands to run so i think it's better i say this outloud right now.

Basically i think her scumread on Pandain is full of shit.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 25 2019 13:33 GMT
#356
On June 25 2019 22:25 Eversince wrote:
How is Kels playing active?

he was. you're right he isn't rn. He has promised to look into shapelog and pandain though so i am waiting to see what he does. if he doesn't do anything maybe you're right and i am wrong.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 25 2019 13:42 GMT
#358
I still think we should vote for Shapelog or possibly Eywa.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 25 2019 13:54 GMT
#360
Well at least Kelsier had an opinion. Shapelog's "opinions" on Trfel and Kelsier (aka all of his opinions) ended up with "thoughts?" and "i dont understand". You realise that controversial people usually aren't the mafia people even if they are wrong? Well whatever, you do what you do.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 25 2019 13:59 GMT
#361
On June 25 2019 20:54 Pandain wrote:
Rayn's reasoning is convoluted enough that's it's hard to understand (and thus make judgments on) his arguments.

Where are you referring here and why are you saying this?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 25 2019 14:43 GMT
#365
Are you a dumbass or mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 474
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31224
Shuttle 2292
Bisu 2191
Hyuk 1073
EffOrt 773
Mini 683
Soma 429
Larva 410
ZerO 243
firebathero 234
[ Show more ]
hero 134
Zeus 120
Sexy 63
Hyun 46
Mong 44
Trap 42
Pusan 36
Killer 33
PianO 33
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 25
sorry 20
Hm[arnc] 19
zelot 18
Rock 14
Terrorterran 13
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8579
qojqva1568
Dendi964
Counter-Strike
fl0m3029
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1397
crisheroes1035
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko468
Other Games
singsing2079
B2W.Neo1050
Beastyqt580
Mlord316
Hui .230
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX141
KnowMe115
ArmadaUGS107
Mew2King78
elazer77
CosmosSc2 18
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 38
• mYiSmile117
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8010
League of Legends
• Jankos2008
Other Games
• WagamamaTV279
• Shiphtur166
Upcoming Events
FEL
28m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 28m
INu's Battles
20h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.