• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11288 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 454 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 02 2019 06:47 GMT
#421
It has already been replaced though.

By The Power of Thirty- F I V E , it is declared. Our Lynch is already decided. But, I W O N ‘ T be voting for or pushing it. It needs no encouragement and I don’t scumread them.

It has been spoken to the wind.



It has cast off into the air.



Despite my lack of intent the consequence of my declaration is so.



If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 02 2019 06:51 GMT
#422
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 12:59 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 12:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
so honestly why not vote for me


You needs a story! You need a Theme!

The candidate with the best story theme gets my support!!

Go Forth! Write like never before!


Did you give up your own campaign?

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 02 2019 13:42 iamperfection wrote:
just trying to figure out your alignment no need to have an existential crisis

Yea, I think I am cool with IamP for town.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 13:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Hi.

Just got off shift at sushi bar.

Gonna go home but, do not vote me as mayor

Given Slam, this is prob NAI, but feels like an Odd post. "Hi, I'm here but not here. Don't make me Mayor"

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 13:48 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:07 Conversion wrote:
I'd be happy to lynch him as of 9:07 PM EST though
Sorry I'm not understanding, what specifically changed?

In other news, my reason to be suspicious of raynpelikoneet was completely wrong, whoops. Never mind me.


Think you misinterpreted this Trfel, pretty sure he was just saying that at the time of that post he was happy to lynch him.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 14:13 Alakaslam wrote:
After that, I’d say Ace or you.

Really Slam? HF>BH>Ace=Chez for Mayor? all without having read the game yet?

Oh god then this Tictock guy starts posting.... wait...




Meh, I am being nitpicky about Slams posts, but I am getting weird feels from em.

Chez dropping the "corporate letters" thing to just post feels pretty towny to me. Just seems happy to play.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 02 2019 06:54 GMT
#423
On March 02 2019 14:39 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:15 Tictock wrote:
And no, I probably will not stick to this style as the game goes on.


The firmity of this statement saddens me.


Why?

Eventually I am bound to do similarly as you and just post as I want.

Was mostly my way of keeping to the way that I like to play (reply to posts as I feel) but keep it a bit more organized than replying to every post I have thoughts about.
I can take that responsibility.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 06:54 GMT
#424
On March 02 2019 15:47 Alakaslam wrote:

F I V E , it is declared. 7



Fecalfeast iamperfection Vivax ExO_

I'm not too sure about that...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 06:55 GMT
#425
On March 02 2019 15:54 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:39 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 14:15 Tictock wrote:
And no, I probably will not stick to this style as the game goes on.


The firmity of this statement saddens me.


Why?

Eventually I am bound to do similarly as you and just post as I want.

Was mostly my way of keeping to the way that I like to play (reply to posts as I feel) but keep it a bit more organized than replying to every post I have thoughts about.


You are almost here!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 02 2019 06:56 GMT
#426
On March 02 2019 14:57 iamperfection wrote:
like if he is mafia he did make a mess of those first few pages


Awkward Mafia is awkward?

I see where you are coming from, but personally he is still my strongest scum read.

What do you make of ppl like Jock, Grack, and Mr Wiggles?
I can take that responsibility.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 02 2019 06:58 GMT
#427
Hi im mafia
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 02 2019 06:58 GMT
#428
On March 02 2019 15:15 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:55 Tictock wrote:
I dunno... This Chez does not seem to be having fun. I don't know if I like this Chez.


Save the Chez?


Sure Save the Chez, but prob not Chez for Pres

You just felt like you were forcing youself to do the letter stuff, even when what you were posting didn't fit it. I would probably be calling you mafia if you were still at it.
I can take that responsibility.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 06:59 GMT
#429
On March 02 2019 15:58 sicklucker wrote:
Hi im mafia

Sick!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 02 2019 07:00 GMT
#430
On March 02 2019 15:58 sicklucker wrote:
Hi im mafia


So original, so Wow!




Sorry I am just getting bored now that I am mostly seeing my own catch-up posts. I've also been reading for awhile and should take a break.
I can take that responsibility.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 07:01 GMT
#431
On March 02 2019 15:58 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 15:15 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 14:55 Tictock wrote:
I dunno... This Chez does not seem to be having fun. I don't know if I like this Chez.


Save the Chez?


Sure Save the Chez, but prob not Chez for Pres

You just felt like you were forcing youself to do the letter stuff, even when what you were posting didn't fit it. I would probably be calling you mafia if you were still at it.


False! I did not feel like I was forcing myself!!

I was having fun! look at the time stamps between the posts... minutes I say minutes!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 02 2019 07:01 GMT
#432
Well thats the point it was my first opening post. maybe now it will be my last!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 07:02 GMT
#433
On March 02 2019 16:00 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 15:58 sicklucker wrote:
Hi im mafia


So original, so Wow!




Sorry I am just getting bored now that I am mostly seeing my own catch-up posts. I've also been reading for awhile and should take a break.

Hate to break it to you.. you were almost here...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 02 2019 07:02 GMT
#434
chez can be prez for being my boy
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 07:02 GMT
#435
On March 02 2019 16:02 sicklucker wrote:
chez can be prez for being my boy

Dad?

I thought Ace was my mafia father?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 02 2019 07:04 GMT
#436
i am your son
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 02 2019 07:05 GMT
#437
On March 02 2019 16:01 sicklucker wrote:
Well thats the point it was my first opening post. maybe now it will be my last!


You are just the 3rd person to open like that..

*Shrug*

And sorry Chez, you can't Falsify my feelings. My Gut Rules All!
I can take that responsibility.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 02 2019 07:07 GMT
#438
On March 02 2019 10:40 Conversion wrote:
I'm mafia with Damdred, Chezinu, Blazinghand, iamperfection, ExO_, and Vivax

good last game guys GG wp


im ok with this. that mafia team gets policy lynched into the ground. free win
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 02 2019 07:07 GMT
#439
On March 02 2019 16:02 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:00 Tictock wrote:
On March 02 2019 15:58 sicklucker wrote:
Hi im mafia


So original, so Wow!




Sorry I am just getting bored now that I am mostly seeing my own catch-up posts. I've also been reading for awhile and should take a break.

Hate to break it to you.. you were almost here...


Ah but, how can I ever be there, where Here is a line that ever moves Forward?

I'd be like a doG chasing it's own Tale, no?
I can take that responsibility.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 07:07 GMT
#440
On March 02 2019 16:05 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:01 sicklucker wrote:
Well thats the point it was my first opening post. maybe now it will be my last!


You are just the 3rd person to open like that..

*Shrug*

And sorry Chez, you can't Falsify my feelings. My Gut Rules All!

My feelings don't rule all... I've been blindsided.

On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

On March 02 2019 15:58 sicklucker wrote:
Hi im mafia


Trfel put more effort into his claim.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE155
Nathanias 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12834
Artosis 591
White-Ra 201
ToSsGirL 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever421
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift3870
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1868
Other Games
summit1g7974
Grubby3078
ArmadaUGS744
shahzam586
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0327
Day[9].tv314
Maynarde75
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta36
• musti20045 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1005
• Scarra937
• Day9tv314
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 28m
OSC
13h 28m
Stellar Fest
13h 28m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.