• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12225 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 169

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 454 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 18:12 GMT
#3361
I have to think on vivox now
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 18:13 GMT
#3362
On March 06 2019 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case it got buried,vivax you need to explain why Iamp is top scum read. I'm not finding much aside from one recent post.


If I had a word to describe town iamp, it'd be something like crusader against bullshit.

He played the part pretty well yesterday when BH came back into the thread, but not for long enough to warrant that name since he decided to kill Palmar by voting HF over himself instead.

Well that's....pretty damning?
hmm.
Ok yeah going to need something from iamp on this. I can't for the life of me understand why he voted for HF.

How has nobody brought this up yet? Jesus.

I voted hf because i thought he might be right
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 18:13 GMT
#3363
On March 06 2019 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case it got buried,vivax you need to explain why Iamp is top scum read. I'm not finding much aside from one recent post.


If I had a word to describe town iamp, it'd be something like crusader against bullshit.

He played the part pretty well yesterday when BH came back into the thread, but not for long enough to warrant that name since he decided to kill Palmar by voting HF over himself instead.

Well that's....pretty damning?
hmm.
Ok yeah going to need something from iamp on this. I can't for the life of me understand why he voted for HF.

How has nobody brought this up yet? Jesus.


Because it's irrelevant? Iamp voting me over Palmar or himself as MAYOR does nothing to detract from LYNCHING BH, who Vivax said he wanted to lynch and then killed trfel instead.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 18:14 GMT
#3364
On March 06 2019 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case it got buried,vivax you need to explain why Iamp is top scum read. I'm not finding much aside from one recent post.


If I had a word to describe town iamp, it'd be something like crusader against bullshit.

He played the part pretty well yesterday when BH came back into the thread, but not for long enough to warrant that name since he decided to kill Palmar by voting HF over himself instead.

Well that's....pretty damning?
hmm.
Ok yeah going to need something from iamp on this. I can't for the life of me understand why he voted for HF.

How has nobody brought this up yet? Jesus.

Scummy post from you though. seems like you know hf is mafia?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 18:15 GMT
#3365
On March 06 2019 03:14 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case it got buried,vivax you need to explain why Iamp is top scum read. I'm not finding much aside from one recent post.


If I had a word to describe town iamp, it'd be something like crusader against bullshit.

He played the part pretty well yesterday when BH came back into the thread, but not for long enough to warrant that name since he decided to kill Palmar by voting HF over himself instead.

Well that's....pretty damning?
hmm.
Ok yeah going to need something from iamp on this. I can't for the life of me understand why he voted for HF.

How has nobody brought this up yet? Jesus.

Scummy post from you though. seems like you know hf is mafia?


??????
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:15 GMT
#3366
On March 06 2019 01:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Also where is Rels man Iwould think he would actually do some shit now that it's night 1 but he's MIA. Hmmm....

assembling the motivation needed to play
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 18:16 GMT
#3367
On March 06 2019 03:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:14 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case it got buried,vivax you need to explain why Iamp is top scum read. I'm not finding much aside from one recent post.


If I had a word to describe town iamp, it'd be something like crusader against bullshit.

He played the part pretty well yesterday when BH came back into the thread, but not for long enough to warrant that name since he decided to kill Palmar by voting HF over himself instead.

Well that's....pretty damning?
hmm.
Ok yeah going to need something from iamp on this. I can't for the life of me understand why he voted for HF.

How has nobody brought this up yet? Jesus.

Scummy post from you though. seems like you know hf is mafia?


??????

Reads to me like he is saying hmm why would Iamp vote for the scum mayor instead of himself hmmmm but not putting his own distinct thought on it and is just throwing it out there.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 18:17 GMT
#3368
On March 06 2019 03:14 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case it got buried,vivax you need to explain why Iamp is top scum read. I'm not finding much aside from one recent post.


If I had a word to describe town iamp, it'd be something like crusader against bullshit.

He played the part pretty well yesterday when BH came back into the thread, but not for long enough to warrant that name since he decided to kill Palmar by voting HF over himself instead.

Well that's....pretty damning?
hmm.
Ok yeah going to need something from iamp on this. I can't for the life of me understand why he voted for HF.

How has nobody brought this up yet? Jesus.

Scummy post from you though. seems like you know hf is mafia?

Wat?

Also I love how you turn on me the instant i accept any suspicion on you.

You thought HF might be right but you don't say so anywhere. You never raise any suspicion on Palmar at all and are totally fine with his lynch.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 18:18 GMT
#3369
On March 06 2019 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:15 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:14 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case it got buried,vivax you need to explain why Iamp is top scum read. I'm not finding much aside from one recent post.


If I had a word to describe town iamp, it'd be something like crusader against bullshit.

He played the part pretty well yesterday when BH came back into the thread, but not for long enough to warrant that name since he decided to kill Palmar by voting HF over himself instead.

Well that's....pretty damning?
hmm.
Ok yeah going to need something from iamp on this. I can't for the life of me understand why he voted for HF.

How has nobody brought this up yet? Jesus.

Scummy post from you though. seems like you know hf is mafia?


??????

Reads to me like he is saying hmm why would Iamp vote for the scum mayor instead of himself hmmmm but not putting his own distinct thought on it and is just throwing it out there.

I don't have a distinct thought on it. I wasn't aware of any of this before Vivax brought it up because I was more or less blindly townreading you.

Gonna need a better explanation from you, buddeh.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 18:19 GMT
#3370
I agree your play has more or less screamed town. I mentioned even liking your recent psot on marv I pointed out somewhere earlier.

But this is pretty egregious and I can't come up with anything good aside from Vivax's explanation.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 18:21 GMT
#3371
Actually I don't need to do anything
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 18:22 GMT
#3372
On March 06 2019 02:23 Holyflare wrote:
Alakaslam, if you have a sure fire scum read on me then I suggest you share with the thread. What benefit do you bring to anyone in the game sitting back posting videos and gloating when you have me "dead to rights"?

Why was your lynch vote moved to where it was?

You scum m8. And I don’t bring much whether I try hard or not.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 18:22 GMT
#3373
I suppose you're right. Carry on. But until you can come up with an explanation for the most ridiculous thing you've done all game that flies way in the face of all your play, you're on the backburner.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 18:23 GMT
#3374
Fuck I think I'm going to need to do some sort of list post to get my thoughts in order and I don't know if I'll have the time
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:24 GMT
#3375
I'm pretty sure I saw iamp fight for his lynch pretty strongly during EOD
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 18:25 GMT
#3376
On March 06 2019 03:24 Rels wrote:
I'm pretty sure I saw iamp fight for his lynch pretty strongly during EOD

Fight for whose lynch?
Rels.
Keep up.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 18:27 GMT
#3377
I honestly forgot you were in the game entirely. I wish we had like 17 vig shots
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:27 GMT
#3378
On March 06 2019 03:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:24 Rels wrote:
I'm pretty sure I saw iamp fight for his lynch pretty strongly during EOD

Fight for whose lynch?
Rels.
Keep up.

BH. Was replaying to this.
On March 06 2019 02:59 Vivax wrote:
Basically he let BH off the hook way too easily for it to be town iamp.

"if BH doesn't get lynched TL mafia is ded"
to
'"Let's vote the guy who's going to kill Palmar"

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:28 GMT
#3379
On March 06 2019 03:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
I honestly forgot you were in the game entirely. I wish we had like 17 vig shots

no worries that will change soon. Starting to be interested in this game now
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 18:30 GMT
#3380
oh now that I see it here maybe I'm on a slightly different track than iamp? I'm not on him so much for letting BH off the hook, more for the mystifying switch to HF with no explanation. RIght around EOD is just weird.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings46
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 150
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10819
White-Ra 516
Dota 2
monkeys_forever727
NeuroSwarm4
League of Legends
Doublelift6390
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
fl0m13857
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox894
AZ_Axe138
Other Games
summit1g8712
Maynarde196
KnowMe195
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
BasetradeTV183
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 27m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.