• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13118 users

[M][N] Elementary Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 74 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 20:25 GMT
#501
rayn you're not even voting koshi?
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 26 2018 20:31 GMT
#502
On May 27 2018 05:25 Holyflare wrote:
rayn you're not even voting koshi?

This is starting to bother me. I know rayn can be stubborn (at least that's how I consider him), but I think he's actually on to something with Koshi and he's still not voting him to sit on a policy lynch.

I don't think they're both scum together, and I still thought rayn was town, but there's stubborn and there's this.
@theRealMkfuba07
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 20:33 GMT
#503
grack, care to weigh in on the koshi read since it directly contradicts your read?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2018 20:36 GMT
#504
Man who should I vote I kinda want to lynch df because that list post was kinda meh in itself but I don't think anyone but rels want to do it. Hmmm
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 20:36 GMT
#505
we should probably kill koshi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 20:37 GMT
#506
or grack
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2018 20:39 GMT
#507
I'll be honest I am torn on Koshi because some of his early posting seemed like normal town Koshi but he hasn't even attempt to change his mind on rels after that post.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 20:41 GMT
#508
why do you have no opinion on grack ls?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2018 20:47 GMT
#509
On May 27 2018 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
why do you have no opinion on grack ls?

Didn't really check him until after I posted my thing on Koshi. I see where you coming from on him but maybe Koshi is the better lynch out of the two of them? Grack had at least tried to do more than Koshi this game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 26 2018 20:55 GMT
#510
On May 27 2018 04:23 Holyflare wrote:
lol the grack game I read he was town nvm :D

hmmm.

On May 27 2018 03:22 Holyflare wrote:
I'm willing to put my reputation on the line that grackaroni is mafia after looking at his past games

This seems promising.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 26 2018 20:57 GMT
#511
On May 27 2018 04:31 Holyflare wrote:
To be clear about the grack thing, I read one town game and one mafia game and his mafia game was really meek and just complacent. Not really like this game but I don't think the reads that he made this game are anything like his usual town game either. The problems I have with it are they are two notoriously hard to read people and his strongest reads are on those people for bad reasons that don't make sense for them to be that alignment (since they do those things as mafia too) and when he's told that nothing changes.

Why are you talking about me as if I'm unfamiliar with you, Rayn, or Koshi.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 26 2018 21:02 GMT
#512
On May 27 2018 05:33 Holyflare wrote:
grack, care to weigh in on the koshi read since it directly contradicts your read?

I talked about this earlier:

On May 26 2018 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2018 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 26 2018 22:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Rayn do you think Koshi is town or am I bad?

I'm asking you because I respect your ability to read him.

Idk. I have a problem with his post where he calls GB town for "picking a fight with me" but then he doesnt know if i am town or mafia. Like if i am not town it doesnt man shit, and as he says he thinks i may not be then how can he make that read on GB?

I guess but the chance of both you and Glowingbear being scum and instigating that argument at the start of the game seems so low to begin with that I'm ok with him discounting the SvS scenario.


I still think Koshi is townie.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 26 2018 21:03 GMT
#513
Holyflare are you still scum reading Rayn?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 26 2018 21:07 GMT
#514
I'm back, thought about Grack's alignment, I'm reconsidering it, also reconsidering my read on rayn, I don't see why rayn would protect him unless he is mafia with him, currently voting Jealous because of Grack's reasoning which sounds right.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 26 2018 21:17 GMT
#515
Hello?
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 21:22 GMT
#516
On May 27 2018 06:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Holyflare are you still scum reading Rayn?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 21:24 GMT
#517
On May 27 2018 06:07 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm back, thought about Grack's alignment, I'm reconsidering it, also reconsidering my read on rayn, I don't see why rayn would protect him unless he is mafia with him, currently voting Jealous because of Grack's reasoning which sounds right.


Protect who?

If you're referring to grack then why the fuck would you ever write this when you think both grack and rayn are scummy????????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 21:25 GMT
#518
I also have nothing to go on as to why you're "reconsidering" your reads on grack or rayn because you've provided no reason for your 180 so what's the reason?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 21:25 GMT
#519
the amount of koshi dodge when there's an actual good case in here is unreal

even the guy that made the case is dodging the vote
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2018 21:27 GMT
#520
Well I can start the wagon then.
##Vote: Koshi
I think he got a higher chance to flip scum than Grack.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1155
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1155
ByuN 538
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Reynor 185
BRAT_OK 60
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31323
Calm 2643
Shuttle 380
Mini 156
White-Ra 121
firebathero 105
Mong 61
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9232
Counter-Strike
fl0m2911
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3523
Liquid`Hasu523
MindelVK5
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2386
FrodaN1590
B2W.Neo796
olofmeister684
Khaldor486
Beastyqt258
Livibee177
crisheroes170
Mew2King73
ToD52
kaitlyn27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick435
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
angryscii 1
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach63
• blackmanpl 19
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• 80smullet 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV641
Other Games
• imaqtpie1025
• Shiphtur684
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
21m
BSL Open Qualifier
21m
OSC
4h 21m
Replay Cast
4h 21m
OSC
17h 21m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.