• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8403 users

[M][N] Elementary Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 01 2018 23:52 GMT
#1350
Gb why have you stopped pushing me?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2018 10:18 GMT
#1362
Why is it weird that the doctor was shot over the person that isn't really playing?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2018 16:08 GMT
#1370
I don't know what to tell you. I'm just not mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2018 16:10 GMT
#1372
I think you going all out on me in lylo after not doing much might make you actually mafia though. It's quite obvious why grack would be a kill and people that I think are town (and byj who I actually need to look into) also agree. He was a doctor, there's nothing more to it. You then spin that to mean I must be mafia and when people disagree you rewrite the narrative. It's not good play.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2018 16:11 GMT
#1373
I'm going to try and figure this out today though so we'll see where I end up. I'm sorry I let the game get like this after day 1 and I should have been prodding you all for activity but meh. That's how things go.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2018 16:19 GMT
#1375
On June 04 2018 01:18 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2018 01:10 Holyflare wrote:
I think you going all out on me in lylo after not doing much might make you actually mafia though. It's quite obvious why grack would be a kill and people that I think are town (and byj who I actually need to look into) also agree. He was a doctor, there's nothing more to it. You then spin that to mean I must be mafia and when people disagree you rewrite the narrative. It's not good play.

I haven't rewritten anything.


Your first narrative was that I am alive today and it doesn't make sense that I wasn't shot after grack.

Your second narrative is that the grack shot makes sense but that I shouldn't be alive either.

Why should I not be alive when I've been playing like I have? What night would I have been shot?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2018 17:45 GMT
#1377
I've explained why I've ignored the majority of you? I also didn't call you definitely mafia. The game is open wide and I'm going to look into everybody. It's just I said byj because he was one of the people that countered your shit argument and wasn't a town read.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2018 20:11 GMT
#1400
The case against koshi wasn't solid and was even disproved?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 04 2018 21:37 GMT
#1416
A) I'm not voting you so I can't be bsing a vote.
B) I never said you were inactive at the end of day 1?

What nonsense are you even spouting now?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 04 2018 21:44 GMT
#1420
because I've just got in from work and it's the first thing I've seen
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 04 2018 21:47 GMT
#1422
I agree that df is quite likely scum though
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 04 2018 21:50 GMT
#1423
fuba/df makes a lot of sense of why fuba didn't switch off koshi when he got the rayn heebie jeebies
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 04 2018 21:53 GMT
#1426
what does that even mean? how is it transparent?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 04 2018 22:39 GMT
#1428
I find it incredibly hard to think there's been any mafia motivation in my play. All I've done is call it like I've seen it. If I was wrong then fair enough, I was wrong but just because I haven't had the time to play nor come back with ferocity that you "think" I should have does not make me mafia.

It's tough for me to decide what alignment you are though because there's so much stacked up against you. I have a feeling that you're stuck in a corner and instead of natural reevaluation you did the typical mafia scenario of doubling down on your read on me because it makes the most "sense" from your perspective. The problem is it doesn't make sense. Everything you write tries to paint me as some mastermind that played for the long game yet I haven't even really been playing the game so I don't understand how you can simultaneously think both things.

It's also quite telling that you said my partner was darthfoley but didn't even look at the vote count last cycle (which you afked your vote on me in) where I actually tried (and almost succeeded) to kill darthfoley, my alleged partner as a shenanigan. What would be the point at all?

It's this lack of critical analysis combined with the most posts that I've ever seen you write (and all the day 1 vote crap) that leads me to think you are mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 04 2018 22:41 GMT
#1429
I also didn't initially realise df wasn't around at the end of the day 1 vote so it makes a hell of a lot more sense why no mafia voted to save their partner in that case.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 04 2018 22:51 GMT
#1432
Why didn't you vote jealous to save yourself then when it looked like you were about to be shenanied?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 04 2018 22:57 GMT
#1434
On June 05 2018 07:54 fuba wrote:
I am not a typical player, and you know that.

Scum Fuba doesn't fight like this.


Now you're trying to appeal to me to save you or something or what?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 04 2018 22:59 GMT
#1437
df next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 04 2018 23:00 GMT
#1438
o
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-04 23:12:07
June 04 2018 23:11 GMT
#1448
Setup made bussing super favourable and doctor entirely pointless.

I really wanted to go for the yolo no kill but rels was a wussy (wouldn't have worked anyway I guess but would have been super favourable if it worked with pretty much no loss).

Was actually exceptionally busy this week though which was unfortunate.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 274
OGKoka 270
SHIN 75
MindelVK 24
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi0
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns32998
singsing2259
byalli613
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo226
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
OSC
11h 25m
Replay Cast
11h 25m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.