• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:54
CEST 14:54
KST 21:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7748 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 02:26 GMT
#1373
On April 11 2018 11:17 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 11:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 11 2018 10:43 Eversince wrote:
On April 11 2018 10:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 11 2018 10:35 Eversince wrote:
Thanks Tube, you sparked another interest in my mind. Why would mafia!ES claim a role without even bother looking at how it worked first? I must be slick. [flips hair and smirks].

I'm not even remotely good enough to try to do that so it makes the argument why I would try seem worse r.r

because you had to go to sleep and you were the leading wagon?


So I picked a role at random without even bother to see how it worked with half the day left?

Because you were leaving? I mean, its obviously not at random but you are terrible at it.
Soooo


Because I work 12-18 hr stints you nit wit! I knew I needed to sleep and I was an hour late because I didn't. Thanks!

I actually cant lynch this omg.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 02:26 GMT
#1374
lets go calix
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 02:27 GMT
#1376
On April 11 2018 10:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 10:51 Eversince wrote:
I don't like Oats at all. I don't like CH except I feel ok with the exchange we just had. But it's been what he's done a few times. I'm sitting on it for now because I don't want to OMGUS. GB fell off the radar. which might be rl (assumed). Damdred's been non exsistant this game. The problem I'm having this game is a lot of the active players I don't feel like are mafia. Which leaves me to lynch into the people that I do know that feel like they should be doing more (Screw meta reads.) or lynching in-actives.


[image loading]

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 02:29 GMT
#1379
Actually lets talk about rayn, he went off you when he discovered Exo, are his reads good/bad, is he goodie or baddie
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 02:34 GMT
#1384
On April 11 2018 11:28 Eversince wrote:
What's your points on Calix Oats?

backtracked on rayn terribly, froze when voting and didnt realize that the lynched dude was being lynched by her scumreads
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 02:38 GMT
#1388
nullish leaning scum
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 02:38 GMT
#1389
On April 11 2018 11:37 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 11 2018 11:28 Eversince wrote:
What's your points on Calix Oats?

backtracked on rayn terribly, froze when voting and didnt realize that the lynched dude was being lynched by her scumreads

I found her backpedal on Rayn to be ok. I mentioned before I felt like it was TvT and her stopping to re-eval seemed townie to me. Froze up/ voting with scum reads I will need to go back and look at. I was not around for eod.

I saw it coming from 3 posts away which means its manufactured and fake.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 02:38 GMT
#1390
On April 11 2018 11:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
nullish leaning scum

rayn btw
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 02:40 GMT
#1392
On April 11 2018 11:35 Eversince wrote:
r.r I'm not going to vote Calix until I get a chance to let her talk. I don't see her as mafia. She's been very open about what she's doing and why she thinks the way that she does. That's ok with me for now.

why do you think Im mafia? am i not doing the same thing you think Calix is doing?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 03:15 GMT
#1396
On April 11 2018 11:53 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 11:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 11 2018 11:35 Eversince wrote:
r.r I'm not going to vote Calix until I get a chance to let her talk. I don't see her as mafia. She's been very open about what she's doing and why she thinks the way that she does. That's ok with me for now.

why do you think Im mafia? am i not doing the same thing you think Calix is doing?


You're actively drawing at point in myself and others that are easily exploitable. Which is generally a good way to play. But even the point of this is to find mafia. You're not trying to here. Because even after I've exhuasted myself trying to explain myself, you still push the same points. So then I have to defend the same points, like right now, over in the thread, again, for like the 4'th? time now. Nobody has time for this and why your shoving so hard makes little sense when I'm around to talk to let us just talk. I will answer questions. I have been reclusive at no point in this game. So you're just drawing out clutter in the thread to clutter the thread. I'm highly emotional so I'm easy to be drawn into this sort of thing so then I clutter the thread. That's how I see it. That's why I listen to Vivax when he told me to hush and just try to talk about something else. Seemed like a good idea. I'll continue on that path.

Might wanna read my filter again
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 03:16 GMT
#1397
On April 11 2018 11:53 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 11:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 11 2018 11:35 Eversince wrote:
r.r I'm not going to vote Calix until I get a chance to let her talk. I don't see her as mafia. She's been very open about what she's doing and why she thinks the way that she does. That's ok with me for now.

why do you think Im mafia? am i not doing the same thing you think Calix is doing?


You're actively drawing at point in myself and others that are easily exploitable. Which is generally a good way to play. But even the point of this is to find mafia. You're not trying to here..

also mildly insulting
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 03:28 GMT
#1400
Dammy is really letting me down man. My boy is sliding away from me ;(


wait who do you want to lynch today?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 03:35 GMT
#1403
On April 11 2018 12:31 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 10:51 Eversince wrote:
I don't like Oats at all. I don't like CH except I feel ok with the exchange we just had. But it's been what he's done a few times. I'm sitting on it for now because I don't want to OMGUS. GB fell off the radar. which might be rl (assumed). Damdred's been non exsistant this game. The problem I'm having this game is a lot of the active players I don't feel like are mafia. Which leaves me to lynch into the people that I do know that feel like they should be doing more (Screw meta reads.) or lynching in-actives.



Obviously drop the GB mention there. I forgot he was the lynch because I'm operating on no sleep :/

wait so is that a me?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 03:36 GMT
#1405
I dont understand the difference between the read on CH and me, either we are both mafia or we are both town from your explanation but you have differing views
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 03:37 GMT
#1406
Do you actually have any reasons?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 03:48 GMT
#1409
On April 11 2018 12:41 Eversince wrote:
and yeah CH attacks me for much the same reasons you do. Look, You have no vote one yourself yet yes?


So why am I mafia?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 04:09 GMT
#1416
On April 11 2018 12:51 Eversince wrote:
Did you not read my previous post TWICE?

"I don't like Oats at all."
THATS NOT A REASON
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 04:10 GMT
#1418
On April 11 2018 13:01 Tubesock wrote:
Oats, I don’t think rayn is sleeping. What do you mean? I didn’t think his last big post was weird at all. I liked his case on Exo and the rest of his comments. Like the eod criticism he got and his activity level. Especially when it’s from someone who has half the activity. But that’s speaking from someone who’s been lynched many times because I had to leave thread for extended periods of time.

hes not really getting a lot of pressure for disappearing so its just a little weird.

I think repeating his stuff on Exo wasnt necessary because it literally went nowhere and nobody is even thinking about exo right now
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 05:15 GMT
#1422
It's weird yeah that's what I said right? I mean if I had to pick a side then yeah
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 19:15 GMT
#1535
Yeah I'm gonna call this as too bad to be scum regardless of what I said earlier
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 262
TKL 220
CranKy Ducklings76
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Reynor vs herOLIVE!
RotterdaM1046
IndyStarCraft 177
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1046
Lowko472
TKL 220
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 105
ProTech21
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62677
Free 3102
Jaedong 2175
BeSt 722
Horang2 337
Soma 273
firebathero 197
Zeus 192
Last 129
Hyun 119
[ Show more ]
Mind 91
Pusan 78
ToSsGirL 41
Aegong 26
soO 25
scan(afreeca) 21
Sacsri 12
Noble 10
zelot 10
Icarus 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7163
Dendi756
XaKoH 450
canceldota55
Other Games
gofns35059
singsing2288
B2W.Neo491
byalli362
Pyrionflax308
ToD152
DeMusliM109
QueenE58
Liquid`VortiX4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1583
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• Jankos3124
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 6m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.