• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:14
CEST 11:14
KST 18:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8629 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 12 2018 18:04 GMT
#1747
On April 13 2018 02:56 Vivax wrote:
Figuring out who is mafia is really just figuring out who gives a shit about the game FOR REAL like when I called out mooosy just coming back into the thread asking lazy questions in bulk that he could have read easily.

Or in our case figuring out that ES bases her rayn conf town read off there being a single NK and then not caring about who the NK was?

Yeah but what if the gut read is wrong and you could've lynched mafia following reason and logic?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 12 2018 18:08 GMT
#1751
On April 13 2018 03:07 Vivax wrote:
And you have clearly proven you can't follow reason and logic by not acknowledging that the D1 voting makes me town.

I think you're the only one who's acknowledging that
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 12 2018 18:09 GMT
#1753
On April 13 2018 03:07 Vivax wrote:
But hey you can be the tinfoiling one like HF and argue both my scum buddies were afk at EoD when it looked like I was getting lynched

That happened so many times in past year and a half i lost count.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 12 2018 18:16 GMT
#1754
On April 13 2018 03:09 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2018 03:07 Vivax wrote:
But hey you can be the tinfoiling one like HF and argue both my scum buddies were afk at EoD when it looked like I was getting lynched

That happened so many times in past year and a half i lost count.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/523282-tl-mafia-lxxv?page=82#1627
never forget
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 12 2018 18:18 GMT
#1755
On April 13 2018 03:16 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2018 03:09 Skynx wrote:
On April 13 2018 03:07 Vivax wrote:
But hey you can be the tinfoiling one like HF and argue both my scum buddies were afk at EoD when it looked like I was getting lynched

That happened so many times in past year and a half i lost count.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/523282-tl-mafia-lxxv?page=82#1627
never forget

tvs and only scum voting on counter wagon is the other wagon
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 12 2018 18:30 GMT
#1758
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/528650-mafia-mafia-mafia-mafia?page=30#596
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 12 2018 18:34 GMT
#1761
Scum don't care these days and either way it doesn't matter. It is well within the realm of possibilities that town can do stupid stuff like that and you might aswell be like "lol ok i guess i hammer n00b". Plus i was clueless at eod and it looks more and more like you took advantage of it. You're the only one that sees d1 flip as confirming you as town. I suggest you take a walk or something to free your mind.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 12 2018 19:34 GMT
#1770
Go ahead and make associations Vivax, entertain me.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 12 2018 19:37 GMT
#1771
Anyway, nada cambia, Calix next.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 13 2018 16:00 GMT
#1958
Homeless might actually be Vivax

I'm trying to decide how much i should care about this game. On a scale of 10 to just fucking lynch Vivax tomorrow cuz of how obnoxious he's been I'm currently at 5.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 13 2018 20:19 GMT
#1982
Nice. Probably Calix+Vivax the rest.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 13 2018 20:21 GMT
#1984
HF having no townreads while not shouting at everyone in thread to stop being terrible was already indicative.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 13 2018 20:37 GMT
#1995
On April 14 2018 05:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 05:31 ExO_ wrote:
On April 14 2018 05:25 Holyflare wrote:
On April 14 2018 05:16 ExO_ wrote:
I'm the Parity Cop.

I've bread Crumbed this here:

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 12 2018 05:18 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2018 04:43 Holyflare wrote:
On April 12 2018 04:15 Calix wrote:
On April 12 2018 04:11 Holyflare wrote:
Hang on.

Es is always the kill here. If she's mafia it might confirm a sk alive too.


Huh?


If ES is mafia she knows there's one night kill but NOT that it was glowingbear. It might be because their shot got blocked or because mafia didn't kill glowingbear.



This would require ES as scum to assume their KP went through and not bother to read the night 1 post....on top of faking everything else. Its TOO many things that have to happen for ES to be scum that involve a combination of knowledge and faking.

It doesn’t seem likely to me. It’s like pairing water and oil, it just doesn’t mix together in my mind. I think ES far more likely is just a town struggling on TL for the first time




+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2018 02:25 ExO_ wrote:
I don’t even know right now. I dont like any of the options after eversince. I switched vote to n00bking because I believe Vivax is town. Id rather be paired up with Vivax and claimed gunsmith eversince than GB and TS at this point.


Gonna filter dive skynk and n00bking right now on my lunch break




+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2018 20:21 ExO_ wrote:
The more I read your filter Calix the less I like. You have a lot of posts, and it makes me hesitate. However at the end of day yesterday you didn't seem to care at all. A lot of your posts have been heavily argumentative and geared towards upsetting other players and I think distracting them.

Post like this:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 04:40 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
Insert berating comment here


"I told you so" after a mislynch is quite scummy, good sir.

Flipping your read on me from super-town to super-mafia because I...took a warning over simply voting for someone...makes no sense.


You stop short of calling HF scum here. You say his action is scummy but don't call him scum. Like wtf is that?

I'm not sure who else I'd pair you with right now, but you're at the top of my scum list right now.




I checked Rayn Night 1 and HolyFlare Night 2. I alluded to this twice:


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 13 2018 12:36 ExO_ wrote:
I really believed HF was genuine after EoD Day1, but today has been a Giant Shit show. Far too willing to just accept this lynch, and try to just set me up as the next target.

Vivax is the person making the most sense here. I'm thinking HF/Rayn paired and maybe Calix as scum team.

Sheeping you Vivax.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 12 2018 21:02 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2018 20:58 Holyflare wrote:
On April 12 2018 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
HF do you not find skynx here scummy as hell? Like Damdred and either myself/calix are his scum reads. He doesn't even provide a reason for scum reading me but says "read my filter".

Scum scum scum


I find both of you scummy.


Why are you scum reading me exactly, because I believe eversince is town?

Scum reading me with Skynkx would be like me putting you with Rayn -- there's no damn way I'm on a scum team together with Skynx.




HolyFlare and Rayn are different alignments.

I believe between the two HF is scum especially considering his play day 2/night 2.

##Vote: HolyFlare


Also you keep saying this and I want you to explain it. Why has my day 2/n2 play been terrible in the slightest? Did you ever answer my questions on you?


I believe day 2 you didn’t push the thread for scum. I believe you were far too content on the eversince lynch, and town Hf wouldn’t just sette for that. I believe you’ve nitpicked at incosnsitencies instead of discussing with people to try to find scum.

and between you and Rayn, I believe rayn is town. If he was scum, (therefore received the gun from eversince) why do we not have two dead today?

I ask myself whats more likely—scum Rayn holding onto shot to wifom, or scum HF and ES was blocked so Rayn never received the gun. I think taking the entire picture in, scum HF is more likely.

If you are town you have to convince me otherwise. Because right now I think Rayn is a helluva lot more towny than you.


If rayn has a gun he wouldn't shoot it now. He would shoot it tomorrow night after a mislynch today.

It's more likely that mafia blocked Eversince though. Why do you assume he would have a gun?

So mafia would have a vigshot and end the game a day earlier. If rayn is mafia that is.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 13 2018 20:38 GMT
#1998
Also Tube claim was pretty unnecessary.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 13 2018 20:40 GMT
#2002
HF, would you as mafia prefer to have a vigshot for free or not. Pretty obvvious he wasn't rb'd.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 13 2018 20:42 GMT
#2003
On April 14 2018 05:40 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 05:35 Holyflare wrote:
On April 14 2018 05:31 ExO_ wrote:
On April 14 2018 05:25 Holyflare wrote:
On April 14 2018 05:16 ExO_ wrote:
I'm the Parity Cop.

I've bread Crumbed this here:

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 12 2018 05:18 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2018 04:43 Holyflare wrote:
On April 12 2018 04:15 Calix wrote:
On April 12 2018 04:11 Holyflare wrote:
Hang on.

Es is always the kill here. If she's mafia it might confirm a sk alive too.


Huh?


If ES is mafia she knows there's one night kill but NOT that it was glowingbear. It might be because their shot got blocked or because mafia didn't kill glowingbear.



This would require ES as scum to assume their KP went through and not bother to read the night 1 post....on top of faking everything else. Its TOO many things that have to happen for ES to be scum that involve a combination of knowledge and faking.

It doesn’t seem likely to me. It’s like pairing water and oil, it just doesn’t mix together in my mind. I think ES far more likely is just a town struggling on TL for the first time




+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2018 02:25 ExO_ wrote:
I don’t even know right now. I dont like any of the options after eversince. I switched vote to n00bking because I believe Vivax is town. Id rather be paired up with Vivax and claimed gunsmith eversince than GB and TS at this point.


Gonna filter dive skynk and n00bking right now on my lunch break




+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2018 20:21 ExO_ wrote:
The more I read your filter Calix the less I like. You have a lot of posts, and it makes me hesitate. However at the end of day yesterday you didn't seem to care at all. A lot of your posts have been heavily argumentative and geared towards upsetting other players and I think distracting them.

Post like this:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 04:40 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
Insert berating comment here


"I told you so" after a mislynch is quite scummy, good sir.

Flipping your read on me from super-town to super-mafia because I...took a warning over simply voting for someone...makes no sense.


You stop short of calling HF scum here. You say his action is scummy but don't call him scum. Like wtf is that?

I'm not sure who else I'd pair you with right now, but you're at the top of my scum list right now.




I checked Rayn Night 1 and HolyFlare Night 2. I alluded to this twice:


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 13 2018 12:36 ExO_ wrote:
I really believed HF was genuine after EoD Day1, but today has been a Giant Shit show. Far too willing to just accept this lynch, and try to just set me up as the next target.

Vivax is the person making the most sense here. I'm thinking HF/Rayn paired and maybe Calix as scum team.

Sheeping you Vivax.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 12 2018 21:02 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2018 20:58 Holyflare wrote:
On April 12 2018 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
HF do you not find skynx here scummy as hell? Like Damdred and either myself/calix are his scum reads. He doesn't even provide a reason for scum reading me but says "read my filter".

Scum scum scum


I find both of you scummy.


Why are you scum reading me exactly, because I believe eversince is town?

Scum reading me with Skynkx would be like me putting you with Rayn -- there's no damn way I'm on a scum team together with Skynx.




HolyFlare and Rayn are different alignments.

I believe between the two HF is scum especially considering his play day 2/night 2.

##Vote: HolyFlare


Also you keep saying this and I want you to explain it. Why has my day 2/n2 play been terrible in the slightest? Did you ever answer my questions on you?


I believe day 2 you didn’t push the thread for scum. I believe you were far too content on the eversince lynch, and town Hf wouldn’t just sette for that. I believe you’ve nitpicked at incosnsitencies instead of discussing with people to try to find scum.

and between you and Rayn, I believe rayn is town. If he was scum, (therefore received the gun from eversince) why do we not have two dead today?

I ask myself whats more likely—scum Rayn holding onto shot to wifom, or scum HF and ES was blocked so Rayn never received the gun. I think taking the entire picture in, scum HF is more likely.

If you are town you have to convince me otherwise. Because right now I think Rayn is a helluva lot more towny than you.


If rayn has a gun he wouldn't shoot it now. He would shoot it tomorrow night after a mislynch today.

It's more likely that mafia blocked Eversince though. Why do you assume he would have a gun?



I don’t think he has a gun.

HF over rayn cause feels. But I town them both. I don’t think I believe you. But I’ll think more about it. I don’t think we can have three blues even if they’re paired down.

I disagree. Two weak investigative + 1 weak prot is pretty standard no?
Vig can't shoot n1, no copcheck for d2. They can rb kill you if you claimed (assuming there is one). Don't think its imba.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 13 2018 20:48 GMT
#2011
Why did you claim Tube? You were tr'd by almost all except for mafia no?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 13 2018 20:51 GMT
#2016
On April 14 2018 05:47 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 05:40 Skynx wrote:
HF, would you as mafia prefer to have a vigshot for free or not. Pretty obvvious he wasn't rb'd.


I would have assumed the gun was going to me and not rayn and not rb'd Eversince since that's what we decided and even made polls about. Rayn has confirmed he doesn't have a gun so if you think he's town then mafia blocked Eversince. If you think he's mafia then I also think they would have assumed it went to me.

I have to check back to see if ES declared it openly before n1 flip. I'd assume so cuz everyone asked rayn if he had the gun. I don't think more than 3 ppl noticed your poll.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 13 2018 21:02 GMT
#2022
On April 14 2018 05:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 05:51 Skynx wrote:
On April 14 2018 05:47 Holyflare wrote:
On April 14 2018 05:40 Skynx wrote:
HF, would you as mafia prefer to have a vigshot for free or not. Pretty obvvious he wasn't rb'd.


I would have assumed the gun was going to me and not rayn and not rb'd Eversince since that's what we decided and even made polls about. Rayn has confirmed he doesn't have a gun so if you think he's town then mafia blocked Eversince. If you think he's mafia then I also think they would have assumed it went to me.

I have to check back to see if ES declared it openly before n1 flip. I'd assume so cuz everyone asked rayn if he had the gun. I don't think more than 3 ppl noticed your poll.


Nah I've read it she said it way before deadline was giving to rayn. Rayn could actually have a gun. I don't think he does though because he's right that he pointed out he didn't and Eversince could just cc if she didn't have a gun.

Then wtf are you doing right now not screaming town to lynch rayn? If you're town that means rayn is mafia with a gun and game is over if we lynch you...
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 13 2018 21:05 GMT
#2024
The fact that rayn and hf not voting eachother right now is so hmmmmm
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4528
Rain 4033
Leta 2584
Soulkey 434
Soma 317
BeSt 233
Rush 212
Barracks 204
firebathero 89
Killer 50
[ Show more ]
Sexy 39
Shine 37
Shinee 33
Hm[arnc] 19
Sharp 14
HiyA 12
sorry 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2816
XcaliburYe154
League of Legends
JimRising 506
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns22016
WinterStarcraft714
Sick173
Pyrionflax161
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 63
• Sammyuel 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
League of Legends
• Jankos2430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
46m
Patches Events
5h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
OSC
13h 46m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.