• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:46
CEST 05:46
KST 12:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8167 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 08 2018 17:36 GMT
#242
Well your "not showing commitment" is what people read me scum for every game nowdays. Hell in my last town game i was scum for not showing commitment and also showing commitment at the same time, as i was in the last game as mafia (yeah, ridiculous).

I am not sure why you don't have an opinion on this HF thing? Why is that weird, because from your POV and how you have approached the game i think it should be scummy, no? Also do you think "hasn't done anything else" makes him somehow townier? Because i can't really believe you don't what his (at least) approx skill level is.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 08 2018 17:50 GMT
#246
On April 09 2018 02:43 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 02:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well your "not showing commitment" is what people read me scum for every game nowdays. Hell in my last town game i was scum for not showing commitment and also showing commitment at the same time, as i was in the last game as mafia (yeah, ridiculous).

I am not sure why you don't have an opinion on this HF thing? Why is that weird, because from your POV and how you have approached the game i think it should be scummy, no? Also do you think "hasn't done anything else" makes him somehow townier? Because i can't really believe you don't what his (at least) approx skill level is.


My comments about your 'level of commitment' have nothing to do with previous game performances. As noted previously, I do not know you well enough to make that judgment call.

I do, I said it was weird and that I had filed it away for later but that I didn't have a strong opinion on it. If you're asking why I didn't post "HF not voting is weird" then that's because I wanted to see what HF would do whenever he returned BEFORE saying something.

Yes, I am aware of HF's reputation. I don't think him posting almost nothing else means anything at the moment.

Okay i am confused.

What HF says when he returns depends on my affiliation right? Which you think (idk if you anymore but at that point did for sure) is mafia. Why does it matter what he says if you think i am mafia? If you are "aware of his reputation" what does it matter if we are either mafia together or i am mafia and he is town? Like.... what difference does his answer make if i am mafia (as you thought) in any case?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 08 2018 18:15 GMT
#253
On April 09 2018 03:11 Calix wrote:
Also I'm going to ask why you're still scum-reading me. I've posted quite a lot since you first voted for me. A lot of that posting had actual content in it. And you have not said whether any of that either gave you pause or made you feel more strongly about me. You've just asked some bland questions (what are your reads? Who would you lynch?) which don't specifically relate to anything I have said before you turned up. So I am curious.

I actually agree with this.

I also wanna ask this, Holyflare what's the thing(s) you agree with Calix' case on me?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 06:56 GMT
#396
On April 09 2018 11:58 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax is forgettable, i had to look at his filter to see what was up and yeah theres nothing much, not gonna lynch today though


Why not oats.. why not then..
Looks like scum to me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ;:D :DD:D:
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 07:03 GMT
#399
On April 09 2018 14:33 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:22 Eversince wrote:
How could one miss time stamps?! I do this shit all the time.

And I've liked almost all of Rayn's post. So that's the other half.


It’s funny, you’re saying a lot of things that I feel support my argument.

Rayne gets heat from a lot of people.
Mafia would stack on the heat.
Skynx adds heat.
Skynx’ main point is Rayne lied about getting a timestamp. (Garbage reason)
Skynx is town though.

We agree with it all except for the alignment part.

I actually think the same as Eversince.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 07:05 GMT
#400
On April 09 2018 14:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
none of the rayn cases make any sense, he isnt under any pressure at all.

That is actually not true. The second part.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 07:08 GMT
#401
On April 09 2018 15:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Rayn has never been lynched day 1.

Incorrect.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 07:12 GMT
#402
On April 09 2018 00:58 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 06:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Mr. Eversince and Mr. Rayn (because I think you may see what I see)

Calix mafia? Y/N



Starting to read the thread and this is the first thing I see. GB asking Rayn for a read when he hasnt even been inthe thread yet. I don’t buy the idea he just decided to ask an opinion of Rayn in the hopes he’d come into the thread. I think he heard from Rayn in a QT and slipped with this post

This is actually the most terrible single post in thread:
- follow thread sentiment, check
- make up your own reason so you look like you're doing something, check
- doesn't make any sense at all, check
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 07:14 GMT
#403
Hey kushmasta, talk about something that is not Holyflare. Or well you can talk about Holyflare if you actually talk about him. I have no idea why you think he is mafia and him "omgusing you" is not a reason.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 07:24 GMT
#405
On April 09 2018 03:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +

Secondly, you straight-up accused me of making shit up but you don't even vote me for it?


Did this ever get answered?

It's one thing for you to "slow play" a vote because that's "how you always do it as town" but it's another to accuse someone of making up something but then not voting them.

If you believe this, why didn't you vote for me when i was "making shit up"? The reason i am highly considering you as mafia is because the way you agreed to Calix' case -- especially this part doesn't make any sense. If you believe Calix is correct (which you did) you should yourself have voted for me as per your own definition on "what a townie should do". Another funny thing is that you yourself make such claims all the time and if we lynched for that you would probably be lynched in every single game.

But the bottom part is you do one thing but still say the townie thing to do is the other thing.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 07:25 GMT
#407
On April 09 2018 16:19 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 16:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:33 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:22 Eversince wrote:
How could one miss time stamps?! I do this shit all the time.

And I've liked almost all of Rayn's post. So that's the other half.


It’s funny, you’re saying a lot of things that I feel support my argument.

Rayne gets heat from a lot of people.
Mafia would stack on the heat.
Skynx adds heat.
Skynx’ main point is Rayne lied about getting a timestamp. (Garbage reason)
Skynx is town though.

We agree with it all except for the alignment part.

I actually think the same as Eversince.


That thread sentiment convinced him to case you and GB? Or her entire stance? Or just he’s town?

That he is town. I am not sure if Skynx was "adding heat" rather than just focusing on people he wants to focus on. You might want to read the last game where Skynx was town with me...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 07:34 GMT
#410
Tubesock:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/524561-generic-mini-mafia-iii?user=Skynx
On July 13 2017 21:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2017 21:40 Skynx wrote:
Meh i'm gona take a break then continue from where i left reading.

so you basically did a case on me based on what i said the first couple of hours and without reading the actual explanations at all.

man i was so right here:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2017 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
this guy can go to ignore pile.
he's probably gonna throw if it comes close.


Funny thing is it's always "because rayn did the same thing last game as mafia". Without any thinking at all.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 09:11 GMT
#429
The only problem i really have with Eversince's reads is the Exo read which doesn't really make any sense in any world. Also the HF read bugs me because Eversince basically gives the reasons why HF would be mafia and then calls him town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 09:12 GMT
#430
Actually now that i look at it i have more problems with her post lol.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 09:21 GMT
#431
I think i wnat to do this.
##vote ExO_

The timing of this post added to what i said here:
On April 09 2018 16:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 00:58 ExO_ wrote:
On April 08 2018 06:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Mr. Eversince and Mr. Rayn (because I think you may see what I see)

Calix mafia? Y/N



Starting to read the thread and this is the first thing I see. GB asking Rayn for a read when he hasnt even been inthe thread yet. I don’t buy the idea he just decided to ask an opinion of Rayn in the hopes he’d come into the thread. I think he heard from Rayn in a QT and slipped with this post

This is actually the most terrible single post in thread:
- follow thread sentiment, check
- make up your own reason so you look like you're doing something, check
- doesn't make any sense at all, check

seems like a very convenient thing to do as mafia. I am quite sure he was just trying to follow the thread sentiment with his "own added reasoning". But, once again, the reasoning never makes any sense.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 09:28 GMT
#432
On April 09 2018 17:43 n00bKing wrote:
Do you not agree that (because answer B *is* what happened) Vivax's posts on the subject seem strange?

No i do not. I already said that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 09:44 GMT
#438
On April 09 2018 18:34 Calix wrote:
Why lynch ExO_ over HF or myself or Eversince? I say lynch because ExO_ already said he will basically be absent for some time. And you still think HF and myself are scummy as far as I am aware.

Because i don't really think you're mafia anymore and i am a pussy who will not vote for HF most likely on D1 anyways.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 09:56 GMT
#446
On April 09 2018 18:48 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 18:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 09 2018 18:34 Calix wrote:
Why lynch ExO_ over HF or myself or Eversince? I say lynch because ExO_ already said he will basically be absent for some time. And you still think HF and myself are scummy as far as I am aware.

Because i don't really think you're mafia anymore and i am a pussy who will not vote for HF most likely on D1 anyways.


What changed your mind?

"Pussy" and "raynpelikoneet" are not two words I would usually put in the same sentence

I liked your post on Eversince, since you "dropped" your push on me, you needed to do something else and you passed. I am not sure you would make points that good as mafia. Also yeah, you would put words "pussy" and "raynpelikoneet" in the same sentence if it includes "Holyflare". I can basically never be sure enough on him on D1.

I think your case on Eversince is good. Especially when you group it with the fact that after the pressure on me and Glowingbear dropped, regardless of both of us alignments mafia needs to do something. Eversince looked okayish to me because her post about me (which i know to be correct) and GB (which i assume to be correct). I didn't read the rest of her post closely enough until you brought it up, but the rest of it to me looks like then she got completely lost and tried to do something, aka put some reads up, but the reads are in fact quite terrible.

I still think ExO_ is a better lynch because his "case" smells like mafia so much it hurts, but yeah, those two are definitely the scummiest people in the game.

I disagree with Holyflare on kush. kush is basically a troll atm and his posts don't mean much alignmentwise. He can die though unless he starts playing properly.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 10:00 GMT
#448
Can you show me an example of him reading you? I gotta go to work so i have no time to find one myself rn.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2018 10:02 GMT
#449
Also would you say your posting is similar to your "normal" town game here? Because in my opinion your posting is completely different from any of your games ever.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 252
FoxeR 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4021
Leta 1965
Bale 56
Shine 27
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
Other Games
summit1g8402
JimRising 577
WinterStarcraft463
ViBE157
Mew2King16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Other Games
• Scarra1074
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 14m
Patches Events
11h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 14m
OSC
19h 14m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.