• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:27
CEST 12:27
KST 19:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9363 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 03:36 GMT
#313
On April 09 2018 12:27 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax is forgettable, i had to look at his filter to see what was up and yeah theres nothing much, not gonna lynch today though


To be fair, I think he may be a good lynch. I have no reason to actually townread him and Calix at least is active.

Answer me this, please: isn't it possible that Calix, as town, is simply reevaluating her read on rayn ?

not townread =/= scum.

that reevaluation was drawn way out, i could see it coming from a mile away which means it was constructed and fake.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 03:39 GMT
#314
On April 09 2018 12:31 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax is forgettable, i had to look at his filter to see what was up and yeah theres nothing much, not gonna lynch today though


Why not?

because i can never read vivax properly day 1.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 05:18 GMT
#338
On April 09 2018 12:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 12:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 12:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 09 2018 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax is forgettable, i had to look at his filter to see what was up and yeah theres nothing much, not gonna lynch today though


To be fair, I think he may be a good lynch. I have no reason to actually townread him and Calix at least is active.

Answer me this, please: isn't it possible that Calix, as town, is simply reevaluating her read on rayn ?

not townread =/= scum.

that reevaluation was drawn way out, i could see it coming from a mile away which means it was constructed and fake.


So, if Calix flips red, does that mean Rayn is also mafia?

No
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 05:18 GMT
#339
On April 09 2018 12:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok, ok
Oats

Can you make a list of your reads atm?

No
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 05:19 GMT
#340
On April 09 2018 14:15 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:11 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:05 Eversince wrote:
and actually to add to that. Rayn was getting some pressure from lots of people. Most didn't commit. So why wouldn't mafia try to rally around it?


I think where we disagree is the amount of coordination mafia actually does. And that changes our worldview. I’m saying Skynx saw heat on Rayn and took the opportunity to try to get him killed. It also makes him look productive. Maybe the other mafiates weren’t around. Maybe they already did rally and saw they were the only ones trying. My experience though mafia likes to help kill people but makes town do most the work. Calex was doing most the work, Skynx just added a little push.


I don't see Calix as mafia. Skynx's post on GB/Rayn got no traction at all. I'll assume with 13 players there is at least 3 mafia. For it to gain no traction when most active are skeptical of Rayn just seems wrong to me.

Er what? Do you think there's anything particularly wrong with the case itself?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 05:45 GMT
#357
On April 09 2018 14:29 Eversince wrote:
Oat's doesn't even have a case on Calix I believe?

bad backpedal
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 05:46 GMT
#359
On April 09 2018 14:40 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:37 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:30 Eversince wrote:
I'm really confused now.


Start at the mid portion of page 15. Oats points out the backpedaling. And the easy townreading from Calex on Skynx.



Yes, I read. I think she is genuine. People make mistakes. I like her post. She has been one of the most vocal players here. She made a read, changed it, said so, and moved on. Props girl.


she took like 3 damn posts to do that which i called out from the very first one.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 05:47 GMT
#360
On April 09 2018 14:46 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:29 Eversince wrote:
Oat's doesn't even have a case on Calix I believe?

bad backpedal


where is it?

????????????????
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 05:47 GMT
#361
I dont understand why skynx case getting no support means anything whatsoever because it was a terrible case.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 05:52 GMT
#365
On April 09 2018 14:50 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont understand why skynx case getting no support means anything whatsoever because it was a terrible case.


Yes, it was. The prior was for Rayn/Calix. That was like 2-3 pages worth of back and forth not 2-3 post. I thought they were fine.

Skynx getting no support makes me think he's not mafia because Rayn under fire and pressure by half the damn thread makes no sense for the mafia to be l'oh, well wtf ever, we dun mind afk'.

That's just stupid.

what do you even mean??
who is "he's"
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 05:56 GMT
#366
none of the rayn cases make any sense, he isnt under any pressure at all.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 06:00 GMT
#371
On April 09 2018 14:57 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:50 Eversince wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont understand why skynx case getting no support means anything whatsoever because it was a terrible case.


Yes, it was. The prior was for Rayn/Calix. That was like 2-3 pages worth of back and forth not 2-3 post. I thought they were fine.

Skynx getting no support makes me think he's not mafia because Rayn under fire and pressure by half the damn thread makes no sense for the mafia to be l'oh, well wtf ever, we dun mind afk'.

That's just stupid.

what do you even mean??
who is "he's"



1). Skynx makes terrible case.
2) I decide it's terrible case.
3) I point out why it's ok from a town point of view even though it's a terrible case.
4) I repeat myself 65536 times that I Don't Think Skynx Is Scum.

Pick out why you think it makes him one or it I'm going to put all of my attention there.

that has nothing to do with his case getting no support
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 06:01 GMT
#372
On April 09 2018 14:57 Tubesock wrote:
Ever means that despite half the thread giving Rayne heat not a single one was mafia therefore all who did were town. That if mafia tries to lynch someone halfway through the day they will surely succeed and would only do it in one coordinated effort.

It was like halfway during the first 24 hours, obviously wasnt gonna be the push that was gonna be lynched.

Rayn has never been lynched day 1.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 06:01 GMT
#373
On April 09 2018 14:59 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:57 Tubesock wrote:
Ever means that despite half the thread giving Rayne heat not a single one was mafia therefore all who did were town. That if mafia tries to lynch someone halfway through the day they will surely succeed and would only do it in one coordinated effort.


No I meant if it was a mafia driven lynch they would of just beat around the bush for 24 hrs then fucked off. They would of setup a diversion, and a backup, and pushed off onto one of those after Rayn failed. This whole concept is why Skynx isn't scum. Stop voting for him darnit.

you give way too much credit for scum teamplay.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 06:04 GMT
#376
On April 09 2018 13:50 Eversince wrote:
But he did nothing with it? If it came from mafia Skynx I assume his team would be behind him? It was just a wall post that everyone seems to dismiss. You see what I'm saying?

On April 09 2018 14:15 Eversince wrote:

I don't see Calix as mafia. Skynx's post on GB/Rayn got no traction at all. I'll assume with 13 players there is at least 3 mafia. For it to gain no traction when most active are skeptical of Rayn just seems wrong to me.

Explain why the hell skynx' case getting traction or not shows his alignment without talking about the quality of his case.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 06:05 GMT
#377
On April 09 2018 15:04 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 15:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:57 Tubesock wrote:
Ever means that despite half the thread giving Rayne heat not a single one was mafia therefore all who did were town. That if mafia tries to lynch someone halfway through the day they will surely succeed and would only do it in one coordinated effort.

It was like halfway during the first 24 hours, obviously wasnt gonna be the push that was gonna be lynched.

Rayn has never been lynched day 1.


Right.

I don’t see how this has anything to do with what I’ve said though. Is this a point for Skynx being town?

its tubesock being wrong
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 06:08 GMT
#378
INCONSISTENCIES
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 06:10 GMT
#380
On April 09 2018 15:09 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:50 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:48 currentlyhomeless wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:45 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:35 currentlyhomeless wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:25 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:17 Eversince wrote:
What do you think about HF/Exo/noob/CH/
Oats etc? I don't have experience playing with anyone but HF/
Oats. I don't think HF is mafia but I'm trying to not overthink things from now... I will end up tunneled lol.


HF is solid null to me. I think your point concerning lack of nit picking makes him more likely town. I’m super unlikely to vote him.

Exo, n00b, CH I would support lynching. It’s policy though. I was really hoping CH was BH and would post pics of moving boxes to be hilariously trolly. But it’s Kush. Who I generally find super funny too though so still fun. If he played.

I really liked Oats stuff on Skynx and Calex. I like his straight to the point tone. He’s solid town for me.


LOL you think I am kush

hahahahaha

should I be flattered?


Do you think anyone but HF is scum? Do you think he’s scum? I don’t get your “trap”. Town OMGUS’ all the time.


1. By definition, yes.

2. Yes.


You’re so helpful. Tops town.


Yep, I’m the greatest!

It would be great if you sheeped me and voted HF, cause HF is flipping scum.

you probably shouldnt lie about why you are voting HF
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 06:20 GMT
#385
On April 09 2018 15:13 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 15:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 15:04 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 15:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:57 Tubesock wrote:
Ever means that despite half the thread giving Rayne heat not a single one was mafia therefore all who did were town. That if mafia tries to lynch someone halfway through the day they will surely succeed and would only do it in one coordinated effort.

It was like halfway during the first 24 hours, obviously wasnt gonna be the push that was gonna be lynched.

Rayn has never been lynched day 1.


Right.

I don’t see how this has anything to do with what I’ve said though. Is this a point for Skynx being town?

its tubesock being wrong


Huh?

Ever means that despite half the thread giving Rayne heat not a single one was mafia therefore all who did were town

wrong
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 06:21 GMT
#386
On April 09 2018 15:19 Eversince wrote:
Yes, and that's fine TS. I mention that before. I think you're wrong but at least you reason out your thoughts. I hope you are around long enough I can talk to you tonight.

hey wheres my reply
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM471
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 471
Lowko242
IndyStarCraft 69
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4874
Stork 2418
Horang2 466
Soulkey 367
Jaedong 344
Larva 268
Zeus 255
Soma 246
Mini 227
BeSt 208
[ Show more ]
sorry 102
Mind 79
Last 67
Hyun 63
Pusan 62
ZerO 60
Sexy 48
Shinee 34
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe322
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Other Games
gofns33475
singsing2035
Coldzera 704
Happy322
byalli270
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 30
• StrangeGG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV302
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos3264
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 34m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.