• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8981 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 19:16 GMT
#1536
Vivax' switch is absolutely freaking terrible though. I believed in him.....
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 19:18 GMT
#1537
On April 11 2018 14:34 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 14:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
It's weird yeah that's what I said right? I mean if I had to pick a side then yeah


You’re making it sound like you null rayn. I don’t know why I thought you were more than nullxscummish.

Is he wrong on Exo? Aside from weird response. Did you think the post was accurate?

I said nullxscummish earlier which is also what I said above lol. I dont think the post is wrong, I also don't think exo is town, it's more that it was unnecessary.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 19:22 GMT
#1540
On April 12 2018 04:19 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2018 04:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax' switch is absolutely freaking terrible though. I believed in him.....


???

From es town to es scum
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 19:41 GMT
#1543
On April 12 2018 04:26 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2018 04:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 12 2018 04:19 Calix wrote:
On April 12 2018 04:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax' switch is absolutely freaking terrible though. I believed in him.....


???

From es town to es scum


Rayn and I just explained why it makes sense though.

While I'm here, I have a question. Who the fuck are you even scum-reading right now? Because it sounds like you have way more than three scum-reads. As for town-reads? Nah.

Es stuff is similar to the night phase stuff, I don't see how one is more convincing than the other, either you think it's all scummy from the start or it's just another mindless mistake.

Ever town, tube town, skynx town, vivax is sliddding away but still town for now.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 11 2018 19:41 GMT
#1544
I'm fairly sure I've said why I think you are scum
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 00:53 GMT
#1641
On April 12 2018 09:19 Tubesock wrote:
If you guys don’t want to off vote ES cause you don’t think Calix is mafia, then fine let’s kill Skynx. Or Exo or Damdred. I’ll support that but you’re all making a mistake on ES.

you gotta stop defending ever, all the points you make have already been made by ever.

Instead, we shoud just lynch calix cause that shit smellsssss
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 15:50 GMT
#1705
On April 12 2018 23:51 Vivax wrote:
My scumreads are Calix/HF/ES right now. Off chance rayn and earlier I said off chance you but that doesn't matter until I'm through with all of those names.

This whole team makes like noooo sense wtf vivax
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 15:52 GMT
#1706
[QUOTE]On April 12 2018 13:59 Calix wrote:
[QUOTE]On April 12 2018 10:23 Tubesock wrote:

Anyone on the fence here needs to consider that Eversince is being defended so incredibly hard right now. Despite having worst claim in history. She probably has an important scum role. Meanwhile NOBODY has been defending me.


[/QUOTE]
How many people are defending her right now? More than 2? Then obviously its not just scum, this makes no sense
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 15:57 GMT
#1708
On April 13 2018 00:55 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2018 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 12 2018 23:51 Vivax wrote:
My scumreads are Calix/HF/ES right now. Off chance rayn and earlier I said off chance you but that doesn't matter until I'm through with all of those names.

This whole team makes like noooo sense wtf vivax


What's your team then?

calix/ch/exo/

why would HF switch off of you if hes mafia?!?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 15:58 GMT
#1709
swap dammy for exo maybe, this game feels like not enough active scum. town is playing itself for the most part.

also you maybe
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 16:31 GMT
#1713
On April 13 2018 01:07 Vivax wrote:
I don't believe you actually believe I'm mafia here Oats. You of all people have known me the longest. Maybe I was wrong on you cause that read is really outlandish.

WHY IS HF MAFIA WHEN HE DIDNT ACTUALLY WANNA LYNCH YOU?!?>
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 16:32 GMT
#1715
On April 13 2018 01:15 Vivax wrote:
Which makes me feel much much worse aboutt he game if I actually need to entertain the option you are mafia. I was thinking this day was two SvS wagons but maybe Calix is actually town and you're trying to save ES?

Why do you think Calix is more scum than ES anyway?

yeah i totally wouldve hard defended my teammate who is literally the worst scumplayer i have ever seen rather than just bus for free cred.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 16:33 GMT
#1716
like i dont understand how you can keep calling HF scum when he does stuff like that
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 16:43 GMT
#1719
On April 13 2018 01:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2018 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 13 2018 01:07 Vivax wrote:
I don't believe you actually believe I'm mafia here Oats. You of all people have known me the longest. Maybe I was wrong on you cause that read is really outlandish.

WHY IS HF MAFIA WHEN HE DIDNT ACTUALLY WANNA LYNCH YOU?!?>


thats fucking bullshit the only reason my lynch didnt go through was that skynx came in AND VOTED NK INSTEAD OF ME. It's just plain out stupid that you think HF/Calix didn't want to lynch me. They just switched cause it wasn't going to happen cause of someone else. If not for Skynx and the two votes on NK I would be DEAD.

errrrrrrrrrr no?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 16:44 GMT
#1720
Calix came off after it was clear that you wouldnt go through when NK and HF jumped off
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 16:48 GMT
#1725
On April 13 2018 01:47 Vivax wrote:
You just take everything HF says at face value so if he ever flips town this game cause he decided to just play a shitty obnoxious town game I'm pushing you for TMI cause there is no way the entire game besides me and CH thinks he's town for no reason when he's the strongest scum player on the site.

so hes the strongest scum player on the site, yet he is only townread by like 3 people?

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 16:52 GMT
#1727
On April 13 2018 01:49 Vivax wrote:
But I highly doubt he's town as he would be wary of anyone townreading him on a weak basis. But he's just fine being townread without a single explanation precisely cause eh's mafia.

you're kidding right? town hf gets off on people thinking he is town and sheeping him
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 17:01 GMT
#1729
On April 13 2018 01:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2018 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 13 2018 01:49 Vivax wrote:
But I highly doubt he's town as he would be wary of anyone townreading him on a weak basis. But he's just fine being townread without a single explanation precisely cause eh's mafia.

you're kidding right? town hf gets off on people thinking he is town and sheeping him


And mafia HF does what, dear expert?

just gets really mad people arent listening to him
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 17:06 GMT
#1731
On April 13 2018 02:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2018 02:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 13 2018 01:54 Vivax wrote:
On April 13 2018 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 13 2018 01:49 Vivax wrote:
But I highly doubt he's town as he would be wary of anyone townreading him on a weak basis. But he's just fine being townread without a single explanation precisely cause eh's mafia.

you're kidding right? town hf gets off on people thinking he is town and sheeping him


And mafia HF does what, dear expert?

just gets really mad people arent listening to him


???

We were just talking about what HF does when he gets TRd for bad reasons as either alignment. You say he doesn't give a shit about the reason as long as he gets TRd when he's town and when he's mafia he gets mad people don't listen to him? Doesn't compute.

I mean, he doesnt care why people are townreading him as any alignment obviously
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 12 2018 17:21 GMT
#1736
On April 13 2018 02:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2018 02:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 13 2018 02:04 Vivax wrote:
On April 13 2018 02:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 13 2018 01:54 Vivax wrote:
On April 13 2018 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 13 2018 01:49 Vivax wrote:
But I highly doubt he's town as he would be wary of anyone townreading him on a weak basis. But he's just fine being townread without a single explanation precisely cause eh's mafia.

you're kidding right? town hf gets off on people thinking he is town and sheeping him


And mafia HF does what, dear expert?

just gets really mad people arent listening to him


???

We were just talking about what HF does when he gets TRd for bad reasons as either alignment. You say he doesn't give a shit about the reason as long as he gets TRd when he's town and when he's mafia he gets mad people don't listen to him? Doesn't compute.

I mean, he doesnt care why people are townreading him as any alignment obviously


He does analyze the reads on himself

Show nested quote +
On March 22 2018 05:18 Holyflare wrote:
I would ABSOLUTELY lynch mocsta for keeping me in a don't know pile but scum reading noobking who I fecking cased.


^town HF

thats actually not a townread?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
XaKoH 264
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2028
Coldzera 701
Happy370
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax239
ToD52
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 34
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 10
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 42m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.