• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9124 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 20 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 10 2018 22:29 GMT
#1162
What alignment of players tries to manipulate the thread to annoy people and divert attention away from things? Why are you not just attributing that alignment to us?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 10 2018 23:02 GMT
#1178
O look
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 10 2018 23:35 GMT
#1193
I'd rather we take the way that makes the game end sooner then later to be honest.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 10 2018 23:41 GMT
#1196
Here's to hoping.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 10 2018 23:44 GMT
#1198
I think it's highly irregular for someone in a unique position of being in a 4 way medic claim that they do not try and find the 33% rng chance of mafia. I find it more weird for the same person to question me and not really anyone else. Nothing more to say on that note.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 10 2018 23:45 GMT
#1199
Tbh all the medics are being shit.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 00:30 GMT
#1207
Well they have to kill into medics or narrow down our lynch pool anyway so it's whatever really.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 00:30 GMT
#1208
Can almost guarantee I'll die.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 00:43 GMT
#1209
I don't think moosy is mafia at all to be fair.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 01:29 GMT
#1243
Because I town read vivax? Not particularly difficult to understand.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 01:29 GMT
#1244
I also town read slam now.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 01:30 GMT
#1245
Well not that I didn't before but whatevs.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 10:34 GMT
#1278
As for hf...I'm just not sure. Part of me wants very much to string him up just because I'd hate myself if he played this obviously scumsided as scum and still we lost to him. I do think he could think that seeing whether or not df is the N2 nk would be better for helping HIM solve the game than a mass claim


Bingo
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 10:37 GMT
#1279
Moosy is nice and has said nothing bad the entire game. Your case earlier was that he didn't mention prplhz that afk guy that posted two posts. Really bad case and I've almost never seen those cases work despite being used frequently.

What did koshi do? Replace in and post mechanics? Cool. He's mafia. So what if if helps town? It also is a fake post because as mafia he's also got to work that out for himself to see where his team stands so it's bs activity to make him look good.

His reads? Moosy is not mafia. That's it. Ok, cool.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 10:42 GMT
#1283
The case on me is that I've played anti town when that's my blatant town meta and always has been. Truth been told I hadn't played anti town at all.

The fake claim either wasted a mafia medic or rb on myself or df. The mass claim turned out to be shit and now they're gonna die one by one instead.

Turns out you guys were the anti town ones all along. Now about me rescinding the claim? Why would I keep it up? There's no benefit to weaving a lie the entire day 2. If I say I was still medic that healed df then that means he's likely mafia when it turns out he might not be. It also grossly misleads people. Waste of time. More info is way better than making people waste time assuming wrong scenarios. If I say I healed prplhz then they'll ask why I was still not pushing df. Again, waste of time.

Now this nk thing? 25% chance to hit mafia. If 3 medics die we have a guaranteed mafia to lynch tomorrow. Accelerates the game to my liking.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 10:43 GMT
#1285
On March 11 2018 19:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 19:37 Holyflare wrote:
Moosy is nice and has said nothing bad the entire game. Your case earlier was that he didn't mention prplhz that afk guy that posted two posts. Really bad case and I've almost never seen those cases work despite being used frequently.

What did koshi do? Replace in and post mechanics? Cool. He's mafia. So what if if helps town? It also is a fake post because as mafia he's also got to work that out for himself to see where his team stands so it's bs activity to make him look good.

His reads? Moosy is not mafia. That's it. Ok, cool.


If you're town I'd appreciate you not posting inaccuracies. Koshi has reads. If he didn't I wouldn't be asking him for clarification, nor would I be saying I'd rather not vig shot him today.

I'm not making a case. I'm trying to determine who is the scum out of the remaining VT claims, thank you much. You should let me do that instead of interfering.


No he doesn't. Tell me his reads.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 10:47 GMT
#1288
If you quote one liners where he says "x looks like town" then I will gladly tell you to go away because that is not a good read that is fleshed out. He starts the day even saying ff and vivax look like medics and noob got caught but then when ff and vivax haven't posted the noob read disappeared and it became tinfoil based on absolutely nothing.

Koshi has also not called me lock town for playing so anti town and being annoying which is how he reads me so he's already setting me up for a lynch later by keeping that option open.

Let me ask. If you get rid of tinfoil koshi team who does he think is mafia?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 10:49 GMT
#1292
On March 11 2018 19:46 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 19:42 Holyflare wrote:
The case on me is that I've played anti town when that's my blatant town meta and always has been. Truth been told I hadn't played anti town at all.

The fake claim either wasted a mafia medic or rb on myself or df. The mass claim turned out to be shit and now they're gonna die one by one instead.

Turns out you guys were the anti town ones all along. Now about me rescinding the claim? Why would I keep it up? There's no benefit to weaving a lie the entire day 2. If I say I was still medic that healed df then that means he's likely mafia when it turns out he might not be. It also grossly misleads people. Waste of time. More info is way better than making people waste time assuming wrong scenarios. If I say I healed prplhz then they'll ask why I was still not pushing df. Again, waste of time.

Now this nk thing? 25% chance to hit mafia. If 3 medics die we have a guaranteed mafia to lynch tomorrow. Accelerates the game to my liking.


How do 3 medics die exactly?


Vivax and ff heal noob and df. Df and noob heal each other. If df and noob are both medics then mafia cover for the non-medic by healing df or noob and both die. Mafia also have a nk and kill either into the non-medic pool or the medic pool. Killing into the medic pool guarantees mafia. Non medic pool gives us 50/50.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 10:49 GMT
#1294
That is if they are both medics.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 11 2018 10:50 GMT
#1295
We have a 50/50 shot of killing or finding mafia in the medics tonight.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 852
BeSt 311
sorry 78
Mind 69
Soma 37
Bale 27
ZergMaN 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
League of Legends
JimRising 649
Other Games
summit1g10596
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft684
C9.Mang0306
Sick201
febbydoto14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
Other Games
• Shiphtur866
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.