• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:54
CEST 16:54
KST 23:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6557 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 11:36 GMT
#1862
Now we've got that out of the way I'd really rather you link the most important posts on me as a case of sorts so other people can read it and then treat me as town for the rest of the cycle and live in a world where one of Moosy or Slam is mafia and think of why.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:05 GMT
#1865
Ok just plead ignorance instead then. Fine by me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:08 GMT
#1866
Also lol "I don't believe you" i regards to Koshi. What a novel response. Nice breath of fresh air. I will just say what you say repeatedly.

That isn't something to believe or not believe. Read page 11 of my filter and tell me I wanted Koshi lynched over consolidation on Slam. Just do it and prove me wrong.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:09 GMT
#1867
I don't think I've even ever explained my contradictions to you either.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:14 GMT
#1869
Good for you then. Have fun shouting till you're blue in the face. People lynching me over moosy and slam are just playing badly imo.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:16 GMT
#1870
It's not like you're a medic and could have diverted from your plan at any point to medic me if you're so sure you know? I'd quite like if you did that tonight in fact.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:27 GMT
#1873
Mafia would kill me
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:27 GMT
#1874
Without a doubt in my mind.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:32 GMT
#1877
And also I didn't convince vivax and ff to vote koshi. They are independent thinkers who surmised for themselves that your case on me was not relevant and they didn't want to kill me and picked Koshi. I think Koshi was a perfect choice, I even outlined his contradictions and posted reasons why he was a good lynch UNTIL he gave me pause for thought towards eod where not one medic was trying to consolidate.

When I saw him being sincere I yelled for consolidation (on Slam but even if you think Koshi I still yelled for consolidation) TO AVOID mafia having extra night kills.

Df asked why I was so serious when Koshi was dying and I even implied as much that I thought his latest posts sounded sincere and so we should consolidate onto an unreadable slam. It wasn't just one post, it was multiple.

You even had an argument with me ABOUT lynching slam.

So, you posit that I'm constantly favouring mafia when instead I'm trying at every turn to hamper mafia's ability to get multiple non-informative nks.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:32 GMT
#1878
On March 13 2018 21:30 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2018 21:09 Holyflare wrote:
I don't think I've even ever explained my contradictions to you either.

Why SURE you have! Did you already forget your FEEBLE excuses for stripping Moosy of the hard townread you had on him, at the very same time the apparent medic save from the night results derailed my case against him??


How did a medic save derail your case on moosy at all? What?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:33 GMT
#1879
It's probably really obvious but it's mainly because I didn't read anything you wrote (like seemingly a lot of people) because my eyes just glaze over reading confirmation bias and walls of text.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:35 GMT
#1880
Ok I read back. Just bad meta and association with df. Not anything relevant to his gameplay this game whatsoever. Carry on.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:53 GMT
#1886
On March 13 2018 21:41 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2018 21:32 Holyflare wrote:
And also I didn't convince vivax and ff to vote koshi. They are independent thinkers

Oh, right. I guess that explains why FF returned to the thread after the deadline for actions, and said that he healed Koshi, and that if Koshi doesn't flip mafia then "I got played by HF"
L...O...L
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2018 21:32 Holyflare wrote:
I think Koshi was a perfect choice, I even outlined his contradictions and posted reasons why he was a good lynch UNTIL he gave me pause for thought towards eod where not one medic was trying to consolidate.

Just MORE of your lies. DF and I were both trying to consolidate. Which again, will be clear to anyone who re-reads the EoN, just as it will be clear to them that you didn't *really* want the kill to switch away from Koshi.

Keep bringing your bullshit. Swatting it away feels effortless for me.

I'll be getting some sleep now, but when I return tomorrow, if there's any more of this crap from you, I'll swat that away too.

Gotta say, if you deserve the reputation for being a decent scum player that people here seem to afford you...then this is NOT your best work.

Peace and hair grease, Mr. Mafioso.


Is English your first language? You know it's more nuanced than the blunt words you are using right. Just because FF said he got played by HF does not mean I convinced him to vote Koshi. It can also mean that he thinks I'm town and got played into voting koshi by not following you and healing someone not me. Koshi was his choice following Vivax.

I would not make posts on page 11 of my filter urging people to consolidate and typing in all caps if it looked like any of the medics were consolidating.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 12:54 GMT
#1887
On March 13 2018 21:48 Vivax wrote:
People going to call me crazy once again but...HF do you think it isn't a good play for rsoultin and DF to get themselves "confirmed" tonight by wasting a shot?

Cause I don't get at all how mafia attacks a VT and DF sees it coming. It all fits too well to be true.


It's possible but not worth thinking about until tonight where you need to get all the medics to follow a set plan. I have also tinfoiled this but with slam just voting me now and moosy just posting meta and mechanics I can't really think about a rsoultin mafia world.

I don't know why you've suddenly backtracked on moosy either. I want you to link the games you've read that made you change your mind and a short sentence from each game on why it's different.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 13:48 GMT
#1890
Just to confirm. You healed moosy right?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 15:10 GMT
#1893
I was just checking if you were bull shitting for the sake of your partner mainly.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 15:10 GMT
#1894
Who is the mafia medic?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 15:34 GMT
#1901
Rsoul who have your scum reads been since day 2?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 15:55 GMT
#1906
I will never allow myself to be nkd or lynched purely out of spite for NK.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 15:55 GMT
#1908
Testing if rsoul is mafia is easy. We just don't do wild healing shenanigans.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
RotterdaM 40
TKL 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 19
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2721
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister441
Happy385
Khaldor354
KnowMe278
Hui .219
crisheroes165
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV266
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1650
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
OSC
8h 7m
Replay Cast
8h 7m
OSC
21h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.