• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:17
CEST 04:17
KST 11:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8848 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:04 GMT
#578
On December 14 2017 01:03 Koshi wrote:
I really really really think we shouldnt lynch forumite and I have had this feeling from the start.

Ya we're not lynching Forumite. We're lynching Oats and Palmar is either scum or really wrong.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:09 GMT
#587
Fantastic. I can go to bed I think. I'd really feel safer if LS were on the Oatsmaster wagon and I would really like if Koshi were too. And that's probably going to be a problem because Koshi keeps trying to fite LS.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:10 GMT
#589
On December 14 2017 01:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:05 Holyflare wrote:
On December 13 2017 23:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:22 Eversince wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

Why would HF blame work as an excuse to afk as mafia? This is the man who's fabricated weddings to pass as an excuse to excuse to be absence. 'I have no time because of work. Sorry guys' Seems like to lazy of an excuse for him to have inactively. If that's actually the problem, he'll probably ask for replacement. If not lynch him D2. Never D1.

He did literally nothing last game too, and then got lynched for it as town. It's NAI.


And last game I was half as busy as I am now!

so busy that half your posts are about how busy you are.

Is my point about him trying to lynch me vicariously also just me having an ego? Because I also find that to be really scummy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:17 GMT
#602
Also there was resistance to this lynch. I feel real good.

Night boys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:43 GMT
#629
OH ALL RIGHT KMATT CAN BE BLACK
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:45 GMT
#634
On December 14 2017 01:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar is more likely mafia now.

This is true.

So is this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:55 GMT
#639
On December 14 2017 01:53 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

Did you just pick two random names and decide that one and only one is scum?

Well I mean they're not RANDOM! Palmar has made a case on Forumite since Matt started catching up, so like, there's a DICHOTOMY there that can only be denied by logic.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:55 GMT
#640
On December 14 2017 01:54 Arya321 wrote:
VE get on this Oats lynch dude i know you would feel safer with me being on it but still just do it.

LS CATCH UP DUDE!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:58 GMT
#642
<3

I can't sleep boys, I think I'm going to play Overwatch. I'm pleased with the state of the game. I can't wait to lynch HF tomorrow and not Forumite.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 23:39 GMT
#880
On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
I claim cop.

100% hardclaim.

Ohhhhh Paaaaaaaalmaaaaaaaar
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 23:39 GMT
#881
Ooooooooh Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmaaaaaaaaaaaaar
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 23:44 GMT
#882
So tomorrow the lynch is between Koshi/Palmar/Holyflare. All doctors are on me and the cops are going to be left open for the mafia to kill because we have something better than the cop.

We have me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2017 00:03 GMT
#885
On December 14 2017 08:59 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 08:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
So tomorrow the lynch is between Koshi/Palmar/Holyflare. All doctors are on me and the cops are going to be left open for the mafia to kill because we have something better than the cop.

We have me.


I don't think we lynch Koshi either way unless there's yet another CC. As it stands either Koshi or the actual cop between HF/Palmar is getting shot. If/when the cop dies we lynch the other.

There's also the possibility of both cops dying in the night, one to mafia and one to some enterprising young do-gooder with a gun. I'm not ruling anything out, just putting out there where I'm at.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2017 13:49 GMT
#943
On December 14 2017 22:39 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 22:06 Eversince wrote:
You look bad, Palmar looks bad, Grack looks bad, A bunch of lower volume guys look iffy (I know I can't really complain right? xd!) I think Koshi, DF, VE look alright and I'll have to do a lot of filter diving tomorrow. I should have some free time tomorrow because it's one of my shorter shifts. But that still won't be until after very late for most people.

No one put a ton of pressure on Oats though. So it's hard to put lines between lines of 'this person defending Oats' vs 'this person calling Oats on one liners everywhere and nothing else'. Oats's done that plenty of times to make this flip really problematic for me and I haven't had the time to process much...


I look good bro, I'm cop.

I know a guy who invariably lynches D1 claims.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2017 14:23 GMT
#946
On December 14 2017 22:53 Palmar wrote:
also, for post game. I was 100% on board with Oats being mafia even if I didn't vote for him. I call this a correct read by me.

V------<
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2017 21:12 GMT
#1014
LOLOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2017 21:23 GMT
#1016
Wasnt me. But SOMEONES a boss.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2017 23:11 GMT
#1065
omg guys its a serial killer. looooool

Yo SK we're ahead and you can't kill us all, so let's just call this a town win, ya?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2017 23:25 GMT
#1067
Numbers. Maybe like 4 mafia + SK sounds about right for 14 players, if the vig is X shot. Given investigative roles and obfuscation, it seems obvious to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2017 23:26 GMT
#1068
If = unless
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
Nina 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11499
Rain 2209
Artosis 687
Dewaltoss 30
NaDa 27
Bale 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
Doublelift4944
Counter-Strike
taco 640
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1561
ArmadaUGS312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1330
WinterStarcraft549
Other Games
summit1g9306
JimRising 630
PiGStarcraft394
C9.Mang0200
Maynarde171
ViBE118
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick885
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 43m
OSC
10h 43m
Stellar Fest
10h 43m
OSC
21h 43m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.