• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:48
CEST 11:48
KST 18:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)34Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8234 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:35 GMT
#499
On December 13 2017 19:22 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

Why would HF blame work as an excuse to afk as mafia? This is the man who's fabricated weddings to pass as an excuse to excuse to be absence. 'I have no time because of work. Sorry guys' Seems like to lazy of an excuse for him to have inactively. If that's actually the problem, he'll probably ask for replacement. If not lynch him D2. Never D1.

He did literally nothing last game too, and then got lynched for it as town. It's NAI.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:36 GMT
#500
On December 13 2017 09:48 Conversion wrote:
why is Kmatt town again? because of his one post to VE?

Also his subsequent anger at my townread reinforced it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:44 GMT
#502
Kmatt
Grackaroni
Conversion
Ayra321
prphlz
Eversince
DarthFoley

Forumite
Koshi
Oatsmaster
Holyflare
Palmar

This is approximately where I stand. I don't think I missed anyone. I honestly still don't have any scumreads until I see some flips or whatever, I still kinda think Oats is mafia based on his lack of giving shits and I'm really confused by Koshi's utter hatred of my playstyle. But it's whatever. I won't lynch anyone that's green and I would lynch anyone that's black. I'm in the process of narrowing it down to who I actually prefer to lynch now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:47 GMT
#505
No it's been my default mode for most of this game, it's why I've been less active. Anyone who doesn't like it can fucking cry about it. Needless to say I'm back at a computer now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:50 GMT
#506
prplhz just so we're clear, the Chezinu rule only applies if Chezinu is town. I've seen no evidence of that this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:58 GMT
#519
Ugh the double feel when Kmatt and Conversion are the only other currently viable wagons to Palmar.

Maybe I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. I think I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. Because I think Oatsmaster is more likely than not mafia and I'm pretty nullz0rz on Palmar yet.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster


Palmar said something about me talking myself into voting him earlier, thinking I'm scum for it. It's this new thing I'm doing where I kinda just explain shittily my shitty thought process. Again. Haters can eat giant bags of dicks.

Also there's this kinda stink in the thread about me being "forced townie" or something? I don't know, it's still all dumb to me, it all just smacks of "looks town = mafia" to me, so I'm just going to continue to not really do anything about it but what I'm doing because....I still don't have any votes on me.

NIGHT TL!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:10 GMT
#531
On December 14 2017 00:04 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:01 Koshi wrote:
Yeah VE his list is pretty ok as well. Exciting who will be more correct.

I think his list lacks the colour red for a VE POST.

For context, I've never once not given the color red as mafia in colored posts.

Like, I'm just talking shit, but I specifically know that as mafia I always want at least one person as a "scum read" because people like you go "Hey VE doesn't have any scumreads" so I really find it unlikely that this observation means anything really.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:12 GMT
#532
Also I've cut back on my formatting. People hate that shit and while I don't really care what people think, it's simultaneously not more convincing and not more fun and easier to not do it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:13 GMT
#534
lol

Night prp
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:14 GMT
#535
+ Show Spoiler +
its not some post it's a post by prplhz who I like, and who recognizes my lack of formatting. luv you
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:25 GMT
#545
On December 14 2017 00:02 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 23:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kmatt
Grackaroni
Conversion
Ayra321
prphlz
Eversince
DarthFoley

Forumite
Koshi
Oatsmaster
Holyflare
Palmar

This is approximately where I stand. I don't think I missed anyone. I honestly still don't have any scumreads until I see some flips or whatever, I still kinda think Oats is mafia based on his lack of giving shits and I'm really confused by Koshi's utter hatred of my playstyle. But it's whatever. I won't lynch anyone that's green and I would lynch anyone that's black. I'm in the process of narrowing it down to who I actually prefer to lynch now.
I´d like to put Kmatt in the black list, I don´t see any reason why he should be considered town. I tried to find the genuine anger at VE defending his target, whatever. Not enough for me.

On Koshi, what do you think is off with his play?

I´d like to lynch Oats today, or Palmar unless he gets in here talking. Or Kmatt. Right now there are too many undecided.


Last game as town Koshi did fuck all and was town. Maybe this is more his speed now, idk I refuse to go filter previous games of his because last I remember he just called people bad and stupid every game. There's a decided lack of bad and stupid this game coupled with a distinct difference between his last town game and this one. I refuse to townread Koshi today.

Kmatt is mostly gut based on his reaction to my strong townread on him early on. I'm certainly not interested in lynching him today, so in that regard he stays green to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:26 GMT
#546
On December 14 2017 00:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya since my Arya account just got flood controlled I just doing 1 post here and hope it clears in about 1 hour or so. Palmar what makes you so certain that Forumite is mafia?

lol
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:29 GMT
#547
On December 14 2017 00:22 Palmar wrote:
This is actually kinda slam dunk here.

I mean I'M waiting. I'm on a wagon with him and agree with his scumread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:32 GMT
#548
Also I'm making it my mission to not let you have your lynch today, so you're really just explaining why you want to lynch him tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:42 GMT
#552
On December 13 2017 16:10 Holyflare wrote:
LightningStrike has made two accusatory posts this game. One that ve is weird/scummy for his oats read and one that I'm "stealing" a wagon on conversion and he doesn't lump me with koshi/df. When questioned on his scum reads none of those two things show up. That's scummy.

I like this from HF, except it's also like, EXACTLY the kind of thing mafiaHF looks for from a townie. Further, he's basically saying that he thinks LS is scummy because he doesn't think I'M scummy, except HF has said that he thinks I'm forced and hasn't said anything about me being mafia all game.

FUCKING WEIRD RIGHT?

Anyway I also have kinda a mafia read on HF, but it's a legit one. It's nothing to do with his face.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:49 GMT
#557
1) I don't believe he has no intention of following up or investigating answers. For example he's repeatedly sought my opinion on things and I believe it's to do with the fact that I've answered him already so he knows I'll get to him. It's possible others are just ignoring his questions or the questions in question weren't really meant to be answered (a la "do you intend to live tonight?" and "are you mafia?"

2) From where I'm sitting, he's voting for someone he's made an alignment call on. That quite literally moves the game in a different direction.

Your case is fucking awful Palmar and it took you a really long time to bullshit through. What are you doing?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:52 GMT
#560
On December 14 2017 00:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
1) I don't believe he has no intention of following up or investigating answers. For example he's repeatedly sought my opinion on things and I believe it's to do with the fact that I've answered him already so he knows I'll get to him. It's possible others are just ignoring his questions or the questions in question weren't really meant to be answered (a la "do you intend to live tonight?" and "are you mafia?"

2) From where I'm sitting, he's voting for someone he's made an alignment call on. That quite literally moves the game in a different direction.

Your case is fucking awful Palmar and it took you a really long time to bullshit through. What are you doing?

Anyone who is saying Palmar's case is good needs to answer these points for Palmar if he doesn't. Forumite MIGHT be mafia, but not for the reasons Palmar is saying here, and he's representing it as a good case.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:53 GMT
#562
On December 14 2017 00:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:50 Conversion wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:48 Palmar wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:34 Conversion wrote:
I'm pretty wary of following Palmar's lynch after last game

I'd be okay with a Kmatt/Oats lynch today. I forget who my other scum reads were. I think I don't like HF's face but that's not a legit scum read


bitch I didn't read that one. I'm reading this one.

I actually made a case.


your case was pretty spicy. better than last game for sure

not sure if I buy it 100% though. you and I agree on the same thing earlier, but have diverging views on the later half. probably because he's telling people to hop off my case and I'm biased because of that

but I'm also wary bc he's doing what Oats is doing but less abrasive

Actually the only real case I made last game was on darthfoley who was mafia. I just didn't have the balls to follow through.

You quite literally stole the DF lynch from me last game to lynch a townie. I was already lynching DF last game and you derailed that lynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:55 GMT
#565
On December 14 2017 00:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
1) I don't believe he has no intention of following up or investigating answers. For example he's repeatedly sought my opinion on things and I believe it's to do with the fact that I've answered him already so he knows I'll get to him. It's possible others are just ignoring his questions or the questions in question weren't really meant to be answered (a la "do you intend to live tonight?" and "are you mafia?"

2) From where I'm sitting, he's voting for someone he's made an alignment call on. That quite literally moves the game in a different direction.

Your case is fucking awful Palmar and it took you a really long time to bullshit through. What are you doing?

Anyone who is saying Palmar's case is good needs to answer these points for Palmar if he doesn't. Forumite MIGHT be mafia, but not for the reasons Palmar is saying here, and he's representing it as a good case.

If he's mafia, it's 100% because of what I wrote.

hell, even him

1) agreeing to wagon me while complaining it's not his 1st choice
2) apologizing for wagoning me

this is like 90% mafia stuff right there.

These two things that you wrote in a second are more convincing than anything you wrote in your case, which is why you're fucking suspicious Palmar. You're just trying to make shit up and now you've had time to think of shit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:00 GMT
#571
Ya I missed it because it was buried in quotes. Anyway, it doesn't matter because I don't find the vote on you particularly scummy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1447
Bisu 653
BeSt 372
Hyuk 290
Horang2 195
actioN 188
Leta 148
EffOrt 143
Zeus 132
Light 88
[ Show more ]
Soma 74
ZerO 69
Shinee 46
Mind 46
Mong 41
Jaedong 39
Killer 35
Aegong 31
soO 30
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 22
sorry 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 13
Sharp 13
ZergMaN 10
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
hero 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe161
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1250
shoxiejesuss683
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns30162
summit1g8365
singsing1488
ceh9612
crisheroes302
XBOCT167
DeMusliM151
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee94
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream237
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 13
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1954
• Rush1307
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13m
OSC
3h 13m
Stellar Fest
3h 13m
OSC
14h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.