• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7052 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 14:52 GMT
#509
Read the thread I don't get the conversion case at all and still have a townish read on him for his effort and his reaction to the wagon (maybe oats is scum with him?) but I think he's kind of a bad lynch. Forumite looks like himself in tone but both oats and VE seem a little forced, more "I should make a post with some caps lock" than "God dammit I need to tell this person off"
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 14:53 GMT
#512
On December 13 2017 23:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
prplhz just so we're clear, the Chezinu rule only applies if Chezinu is town. I've seen no evidence of that this game.

Chez just said that it applied no matter his alignment. HolyFlare missed this too.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 14:55 GMT
#515
On December 13 2017 23:51 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 23:46 prplhz wrote:
Is playing mafia from a phone simply the worst thing ever?

It is. Had you caught up to this point?

Yes LightningStrike
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 14:55 GMT
#516
What do people think about oatsie?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 15:01 GMT
#523
On December 13 2017 23:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh the double feel when Kmatt and Conversion are the only other currently viable wagons to Palmar.

Maybe I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. I think I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. Because I think Oatsmaster is more likely than not mafia and I'm pretty nullz0rz on Palmar yet.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster


Palmar said something about me talking myself into voting him earlier, thinking I'm scum for it. It's this new thing I'm doing where I kinda just explain shittily my shitty thought process. Again. Haters can eat giant bags of dicks.

Also there's this kinda stink in the thread about me being "forced townie" or something? I don't know, it's still all dumb to me, it all just smacks of "looks town = mafia" to me, so I'm just going to continue to not really do anything about it but what I'm doing because....I still don't have any votes on me.

NIGHT TL!!!

It's not looks town equals mafia but you're posting more with your brain than your heart which is kind of non-ve-like. You agree with this yourself too in this very post you're saying that you're switching things up.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 15:03 GMT
#525
Why does Joshi think he's a mafia god? Did he improve a lot on the last year or so?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 15:04 GMT
#527
On December 14 2017 00:01 Koshi wrote:
Yeah VE his list is pretty ok as well. Exciting who will be more correct.

I think his list lacks the colour red for a VE POST.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 15:12 GMT
#533
On December 14 2017 00:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:04 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:01 Koshi wrote:
Yeah VE his list is pretty ok as well. Exciting who will be more correct.

I think his list lacks the colour red for a VE POST.

For context, I've never once not given the color red as mafia in colored posts.

Like, I'm just talking shit, but I specifically know that as mafia I always want at least one person as a "scum read" because people like you go "Hey VE doesn't have any scumreads" so I really find it unlikely that this observation means anything really.

Weren't you going to bed or something? And now you show up to answer some post about post colouring.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:01 GMT
#572
Palmar actually wrote a case which is kind of unsettling. I've decided that VisceraEyes is town for now for no particular reason than to just make the game easier for myself.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:02 GMT
#574
Meh I'm just gonna assume Palmar would be more lazy as scum than to write a case.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:03 GMT
#576
Everybody is talking about Oats but nobody is doing anything.... What gives?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:07 GMT
#581
Okay VisceraEyes is town and we just agree on Oatsmaster and it's really just that simple.

##Vote Oatsmaster

Not changing that vote, that was impossible to write on a phone.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:08 GMT
#585
God i have to do it in the vote thread too.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:11 GMT
#590
I'm not here for deadline.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:17 GMT
#601
Yea let's get more votes on oats I wanna see this happening.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:24 GMT
#610
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.

I think you should substitute the sweet talking for brow beating.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:25 GMT
#612
Btw can you please stick to one account so your filter doesn't become impossible to read.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:27 GMT
#614
On December 14 2017 01:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:24 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.

I think you should substitute the sweet talking for brow beating.

As if I respond to either.

I know but LS brow beating you would just be a lot more funny.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:27 GMT
#616
On December 14 2017 01:26 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:24 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.

I think you should substitute the sweet talking for brow beating.

I not that type of person you know

That's part of the fun! The nice guy brow beating the brow beater.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:28 GMT
#617
On December 14 2017 01:27 Forumite wrote:
I won't be online for the lynch, might be able to post some more. Good feeling about this lynch.

Eversince, DF, you need to vote.

Good feeling because it's not you?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1007
910 738
ggaemo 710
actioN 643
Mong 255
Shuttle 113
Dewaltoss 100
Leta 89
Yoon 77
yabsab 43
[ Show more ]
soO 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 26
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor927
Other Games
summit1g8477
olofmeister770
ceh9543
Happy300
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS40
trigger15
singsing1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2324
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 11m
OSC
14h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.