• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:28
CEST 12:28
KST 19:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
https://www.facebook.com/Qinux.CamZoom How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12117 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 27 2017 06:40 GMT
#14
/in
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 31 2017 21:39 GMT
#66
I'm town

thank you hosts for not making me scum
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 31 2017 21:59 GMT
#75
On November 01 2017 06:53 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 06:39 happykrogan wrote:
I'm town

thank you hosts for not making me scum


rude. you die first night


I'm just a big fan of your phrasing.
I didn't want to be rude I wanted to show my appreciation
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 31 2017 22:33 GMT
#91
On November 01 2017 07:32 darthfoley wrote:
i'm unaware miller


I counterclaim
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 31 2017 23:17 GMT
#129
On November 01 2017 08:16 ruXxar wrote:
You just activated my trap card.


I knew that so I didn't post
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 31 2017 23:33 GMT
#139
On November 01 2017 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Damerion


Holyflares holy quest lasting multiple games!
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 01:04 GMT
#175
Conversion is reacting to accusations exactly the same way like last game where he was mafia.
Gets angry. Says he will go AFK because it is dumb but still posts at least a little bit after that.
Also he is attacking his attacker

On November 01 2017 09:31 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:52 ruXxar wrote:
What I’m trying to get at is if this is a one time thing or if this is the new confident you.

I’ll admit im a bit excited by the prospect.


so ruxxar can post something that's useless like this, but the moment I say I don't like someone's playstyle b/c it rubs me the wrong way I get slammed on



He also tried to let lonelyclock look bad in the newbie game.

Can anyone who played more with him say if he defends himself as town this way too?
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 01:35 GMT
#188
On November 01 2017 10:19 darthfoley wrote:
What I find interesting is that no one cares that ruxxar is mafia


Can you please give reasons and don't just write random oneliners?
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 01:35 GMT
#189
Oh lol quoted above sorry
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 02:09 GMT
#202
On November 01 2017 10:55 Tictock wrote:
And I'm caught up.

I dislike Shokey calling out people who haven't posted yet this early in the game.

Also people should talk about this:
Show nested quote +
What do you make of HF voting Damer, the pressuring you for also thinking Damer might be mafia?


HF wasn't pressuring conv for thinking damer might be mafia. He pressured him because of the reasons he gave for disliking him weren't good.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 02:24 GMT
#213
On November 01 2017 11:10 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 11:09 happykrogan wrote:
On November 01 2017 10:55 Tictock wrote:
And I'm caught up.

I dislike Shokey calling out people who haven't posted yet this early in the game.

Also people should talk about this:
What do you make of HF voting Damer, the pressuring you for also thinking Damer might be mafia?


HF wasn't pressuring conv for thinking damer might be mafia. He pressured him because of the reasons he gave for disliking him weren't good.


and you haven't followed up with anything, either. What's your opinion on the thread so far? Am I scummy for acting similarly to my last game? What about Shockey? Is he clear lynch bait, or is he mafia? What's your opinion on the interactions between me, rux, and HF? What's your opinion on TicTock's string of posts, and the conclusion he comes from it?


true

Well I think your reasoning for disliking damerion seemed pretty forced. Like if you had to think of something because you got asked.

To the other things:
If I don't say anything about other things it usally means I have no opinon on them. I'm newbie so it is still hard for me to figure out how I interpret posts and I prefer to wait until more is said before I give hasty reads I change anyways.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 02:27 GMT
#216
On November 01 2017 11:24 happykrogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 11:10 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 11:09 happykrogan wrote:
On November 01 2017 10:55 Tictock wrote:
And I'm caught up.

I dislike Shokey calling out people who haven't posted yet this early in the game.

Also people should talk about this:
What do you make of HF voting Damer, the pressuring you for also thinking Damer might be mafia?


HF wasn't pressuring conv for thinking damer might be mafia. He pressured him because of the reasons he gave for disliking him weren't good.


and you haven't followed up with anything, either. What's your opinion on the thread so far? Am I scummy for acting similarly to my last game? What about Shockey? Is he clear lynch bait, or is he mafia? What's your opinion on the interactions between me, rux, and HF? What's your opinion on TicTock's string of posts, and the conclusion he comes from it?


true

Well I think your reasoning for disliking damerion seemed pretty forced. Like if you had to think of something because you got asked.

To the other things:
If I don't say anything about other things it usally means I have no opinon on them. I'm newbie so it is still hard for me to figure out how I interpret posts and I prefer to wait until more is said before I give hasty reads I change anyways.


So yes you are scummy.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 10:25 GMT
#270
I don't like how df is attacking oats

On November 01 2017 13:11 darthfoley wrote:
Still waiting for you to contribute anything meaningful to the game. Two vote posts and bickering is weak sauce from uber pro scum hunter Oatsmaster


Calling him out for doing nothing shortly after he made his first post. I mean it's not like he has a 5 pages filter without substance.

On November 01 2017 13:21 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 13:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2017 13:16 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 13:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Although now that I think about it, you might have ptsd from the last game and are just irrantionaly scared


I'm not irrationally scared. You won last game with a similar strategy D1. I am calling out that strategy in this game, for good reason. That's just simply the logical thing to do.

Do you expect me to ignore your scum meta from last game? For most people, changing up scum playstyle is much more difficult than changing up town playstyle. So the fact that your opening reminds me of last game makes it more likely to be scummy imo.

#logic

I didn't win because of my strategy in day 1, what are you smoking?

I meant that I open the same damn way every game I play because it's easy to do as mafia and that's what I want to do as town.




It's equally easy to vote for you so that's what i'm going to do. It's funny how quickly you forgot your 100% scum read on Damerion.

Lolzzzz


This post seems like he is just trying to stay on his read after oats showed that his reason was bad

His filter generally feels like he is searching for reasons to attack everyone.
Are there any people who are not in your scumpile?
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 10:34 GMT
#271
Actulally I think df acts more like oats last game than oats himself
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 12:58 GMT
#277
On November 01 2017 21:31 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 19:34 happykrogan wrote:
Actulally I think df acts more like oats last game than oats himself


explain this


He is attacking in every direction like oats did last game.

On November 01 2017 07:50 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:47 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:45 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


That's fine. You can give me the town read anyways


can you explain why yoi dont loke it more for me?


Idk. Scum often have trouble entering. Especially new scum. It makes sense for scum!Krogan to try and be funny by copying someone rather than having his own entrance.

Also don't like shockey's entrance


On November 01 2017 09:04 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:49 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.


Worst post so far. Good chance of being scum


On November 01 2017 11:12 darthfoley wrote:
Oh. I also don't like Ticktock because he's distraught that we are not "in sync" 4 hours into a game. Lol. I haven't even played with you in like a year.


On November 01 2017 11:31 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 11:25 Tictock wrote:
Ok that is a decent point, I forgot Ruxx had done that. I'm not really sold that makes Ruxx scum, but I get where you are coming from.

What do you think about Shockey?


I didn't like his entrance (and said so at the time) and I continue to be underwhelmed. He's doing the thing where he's promising to do stuff and then doesn't. His last post was basically a humble brag about how he generated conversation, without giving any input about what he though of said conversation. He's in my scum pile


On November 01 2017 13:05 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 12:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:53 Damerion wrote:
Shockey has the worst entrance tone wise, he complains on what reads llike a thread that is having fun in the early going (to me reads like totally town uo to that point).

He then makes another post about hoping he has more posts to work with when he geta back without adding to the game himself.

I am above 50% that he is scum at this point.

I am 100% you are scum
##vote dam


oh hey look, it's the guy that did the same shit last game when he was scum


It reminds of oats last game.
When reading oats filter this game it feels more like town. He is less agressive so far and I don't think he would have made a post like this last game day1

[B]On November 01 2017 13:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Maybe HF not mafia

happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 13:00 GMT
#278
I know aggression is generally townie but the way he does it seems like he just wants to throw shade over everyone just to spread distrust.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 13:55 GMT
#291
On November 01 2017 22:37 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 22:36 Conversion wrote:
the problemI have with the scumread of “DF is attacking anyone possible” is that he could have just saved himself the effort and pushed me exactly how he pushed me last game and most likely started a wagon. my play hasn’t differed too wildly (as pointed out by krogan), so why would he waste time throwing shade at other people when he has two very good lynch targets he can focus on (me/shockey)


EBWOP


The best explanation I can think of right now is that he doesn't want to follow thread sentiment because it could cause problems later in the game.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 14:07 GMT
#294
On November 01 2017 22:59 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 22:55 happykrogan wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:37 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:36 Conversion wrote:
the problemI have with the scumread of “DF is attacking anyone possible” is that he could have just saved himself the effort and pushed me exactly how he pushed me last game and most likely started a wagon. my play hasn’t differed too wildly (as pointed out by krogan), so why would he waste time throwing shade at other people when he has two very good lynch targets he can focus on (me/shockey)


EBWOP


The best explanation I can think of right now is that he doesn't want to follow thread sentiment because it could cause problems later in the game.


The thing is, Shockey is the thread sentiment right now, I am not. People have me at a lazy null b/c they don't want to revisit my filter due to time or such, so it'd be a pretty safe push as a mafia. If I flip town, he could have said, "Well he was acting really scummy" or "I didn't like his tantrum/outburst" and no one would bat an eye until end game, really


I think there are enough points on you that one could say he jumped on an easy lynch.

Another possibility is of course that you are partners but I think he would bus you at least a little bit then.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 14:09 GMT
#295
And there is still enough time till deadline. He could still easily make posts against you.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 02 2017 09:00 GMT
#519
Well df made a few townreads but I think he had to do it after called out for searching reasons to attack everyone.
He did nothing that really convinced me that I am wrong.

On November 02 2017 06:09 darthfoley wrote:
I think one of Vivax/Zen master are mafia. Not sure which


This post is again like the ones I pointed out. Doesn't look at all like bis conversion case last game where he actually put a lot of work in.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech101
Lowko19
SHIN 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1140
Hyuk 1073
Bisu 932
Larva 585
Leta 141
Zeus 131
Sexy 124
EffOrt 122
Mini 108
Soma 104
[ Show more ]
PianO 93
Pusan 73
Last 67
ZerO 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 38
Killer 35
sorry 29
Bale 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Trap 22
yabsab 17
Aegong 9
JulyZerg 9
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe450
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
JimRising 333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1448
Other Games
gofns35605
singsing1725
crisheroes275
OGKoka 191
Mew2King126
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 17
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7306
League of Legends
• Jankos1404
• Stunt912
Upcoming Events
Online Event
32m
FEL
5h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 32m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.