• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7131 users

[T] MS Paint-Off Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 38 39 40 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 19:28 GMT
#407
when you're done reading it you can read my posts on why it makes him likely mafia then
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 19:29 GMT
#408
On August 14 2017 22:55 Holyflare wrote:
I also think your reads don't make any sense at all. You effectively say this is mafia tw but don't call him mafia.

You say you don't like his conclusion that it makes cake nothing but your read on cake is also NOTHING. You liked his questioning and read it and have no conclusion on her for it but then say it's bad that someone else doesn't have a conclusion on it. Then you think a baddy mafia ditches all his reads and calls everyone blindly town just after?

No.

It just doesn't add up rayn.

On August 14 2017 23:00 Holyflare wrote:
Nobody else is here. I haven't twisted a single word you have said at all.

Why is Tumblewood's lack of conclusion on cake bad when you have no conclusion on cake yourself?

I mean it's hilarious to get annoyed at someone trying to play mafia and determine other people's alignments. Why bother playing if answering basic questions antagonises you this much?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 19:41 GMT
#414
On August 15 2017 04:37 Hopeless1der wrote:
@HF

rayn's (lack of a) read on cake is mildly concerning, but his logic that TW should have a read isnt hypocritical to me since TW entered into a discussion/argument and exited with nothing to show for it.

For example, TW's entire time arguing with you about rayn was reading like he knew something he shouldnt and I think hes scum for it. There was nothing close to that with his interaction with cake.

If I was going to draw alignment conclusion based on interactions so far, I'd say

cake and TW are scum together

is more likely than

TW <OR> rayn are scum (and the other is town)



yeahhhhh boiiii
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 19:51 GMT
#416
I'm pretty sure (can't be bothered to ask) that when someone gets the power up they can use it that same night otherwise it's stupid.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 20:07 GMT
#427
On August 15 2017 04:58 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2017 04:55 Jealous wrote:
On August 15 2017 04:41 Conversion wrote:
On August 15 2017 04:39 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 14 2017 22:53 Conversion wrote:
On August 14 2017 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Initially you said so we'd have one person to lynch. Which I think is stupid. Vote count analysis is the basic mafia game.

No i didn't, i said "the idea is the judges will nominate 2 ppl and the one they give the power so we have one dude noone is gonna vote." which is 2 lynch wagons instead of 3. It's not stupid, in fact it is so OP Artanis decided to remove it from the game.... That in itself should probably tell you something about if it is stupid or not...

Because me not giving reads doesn't make me anything. It is that fucking simple. I have until tomorrow night to decide who i think is mafia. Your read on ritoky is also garbage because the Jealous thing was obviously at least a half joke and "he got mad over being a clock in someone's picture" is a terrible reason to call anyone mafia. In fact ritoky's, what to call it... un-tryhardness probably makes him town. geript can also be town for now since he tried to break the game.

Cake always thinks i am mafia when she is town so i don't see a reason why she wouldn't do that as mafia. It's actually quite annoying especially when the reasoning is something she didn't even properly read in the first place. It's like Xatalos annoying. For the record there are probably 0 games where Cake has read the OP as any alignment so there goes that dumbtell theory, i don't even know what the Jealous one is.

I agree with whoever said Jealous should post properly. I don't care if he is posting reads in the pictures, posting reads doesn't make people town, because almost any mafia nowadays is not stupid enough to not post reads or do anything and get caught by it. At least i can't figure out motivation of post from a picture in a same way than i can from written text, and i would like him to play properly.

Then there is Tumblewood who started questioning Cake (which i liked) and then ended up with "well i didn't even think that makes you anything" which i hated. Into "let's be town everyone" post. I have seen Tumblewood do the same sort of questioning before and it didn't end like that. rn i am too lazy and sleepy to dig up more into that, gotta eat and sleep first.

I almost have a read on Hopelesswonder but i don't. I most likely will though when he posts more.

You can be anything and i tend to not really care unless you do something scummy. You will probably die early anyways in case you are town. But you won't bully me into doing something i don't want to do, I will talk to you when you have something i don't find badly reasoned.

Everyone else has not done anything i can make something of.


do you mind me asking how you almost have a read on someone who only has two posts?

just curious



btw this is super nitpicky, but I found the phrasing of this weird since at the time, 1/2 posts was literally my /in to the game.


I make weirdly phrased statements a lot. I was just curious because there's always this meta shit flying over my head that I feel like I'm missing (like Rels being AFK D1 last game) so I was curious

[image loading]


why am I bald

also yeah, if the "best" contestant votes happen during the night and get resolved at the end of the night, then "subsequent" night as quoted from the OP would suggest that you get the power the next night..?


Judges pick 3 ppl at the night phase and we vote who gets power up in first 24 hours of the day cycle. The subsequent night is likely the night straight away.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 20:07 GMT
#429
On August 15 2017 05:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2017 04:58 CopCake wrote:
The cake+tumblewood are scum together is the dumbest thing I have ever read in a mafia game.

I never said I believed it was true, just more likely than the other thing


Why do you think it's more likely than the other thing when you just said that TW's interaction with me looked like TW tming that rayn was town? That means my theory was correct?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 20:36 GMT
#447
thanks vote me for best plays

all take vest all win all the time
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 20:58 GMT
#471
On August 15 2017 05:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
I was about to say geript lol..

I'm voting jealous. I dont trust HF yet and cake just pulled some shit at the end of the day there.

I feel like having legit drawings was a requirement at this point.


so your top mafia read is TW because he talks to me like I'm town

I also push tw like crazy and you're sheeping dem reads

you also support my setup speculation of everyone taking vests

but you vote jealous who you've said nothing about?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 21:03 GMT
#475
TW:
fefe is weak town for requesting not to get a powerup. i just don't think mafia are thinking of that sort of thing


On August 14 2017 18:52 Holyflare wrote:
Don't make me vig n1 judges cos they'll rb me and kill me anyway. Make someone vig n2 cos that makes mafia have to either not rb me and keep me in the game or rb me to shut me up and let a vig on the loose.




Super pedant mode engaged.

Why did you not call me weak town too for doing the same thing as FF before he did?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 21:05 GMT
#476
On August 15 2017 06:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2017 05:58 Holyflare wrote:
On August 15 2017 05:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
I was about to say geript lol..

I'm voting jealous. I dont trust HF yet and cake just pulled some shit at the end of the day there.

I feel like having legit drawings was a requirement at this point.


so your top mafia read is TW because he talks to me like I'm town

I also push tw like crazy and you're sheeping dem reads

you also support my setup speculation of everyone taking vests

but you vote jealous who you've said nothing about?

Everything here is correct.


You know, if I get the power up then mafia have to 100% use their 1 time RB to get rid of me tonight. Who else do you think they're going to shoot?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 21:07 GMT
#478
On August 15 2017 05:50 Tumblewood wrote:
##vote jealous



just look at this glowing recommendation
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 21:17 GMT
#485
On August 15 2017 06:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2017 06:05 Holyflare wrote:
On August 15 2017 06:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 15 2017 05:58 Holyflare wrote:
On August 15 2017 05:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
I was about to say geript lol..

I'm voting jealous. I dont trust HF yet and cake just pulled some shit at the end of the day there.

I feel like having legit drawings was a requirement at this point.


so your top mafia read is TW because he talks to me like I'm town

I also push tw like crazy and you're sheeping dem reads

you also support my setup speculation of everyone taking vests

but you vote jealous who you've said nothing about?

Everything here is correct.


You know, if I get the power up then mafia have to 100% use their 1 time RB to get rid of me tonight. Who else do you think they're going to shoot?

Wait do they have a static 1-use RB all game or only if they win?


If they win they get an extra one I think but it's one use otherwise. That is why my plan of everyone going vests is amazing.

One time RB and always vote the towniest person in the game to get the power up.

For example if you vote me today:

I get a vest tonight and they rb and kill me. Mafia now have 0 RBs.

from the wording in the op you have to use the vest that night so it kinda sucks but if you pick correctly you're always saving the towniest person in the game from being NKd and don't actually lose anything if mafia gets picked because it basically becomes an all vanilla game at that point which is awesome

the dream

if someone dies with a vest on after someone else with a vest has died then you know one of the winners is definitely mafia too, basically a cop check eventually
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 21:18 GMT
#486
On August 15 2017 06:12 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2017 06:03 Holyflare wrote:
TW:
fefe is weak town for requesting not to get a powerup. i just don't think mafia are thinking of that sort of thing


On August 14 2017 18:52 Holyflare wrote:
Don't make me vig n1 judges cos they'll rb me and kill me anyway. Make someone vig n2 cos that makes mafia have to either not rb me and keep me in the game or rb me to shut me up and let a vig on the loose.




Super pedant mode engaged.

Why did you not call me weak town too for doing the same thing as FF before he did?

i didn't even see that post. and it seems to me that post asks to get a vest instead of a shot? ff was declining a powerup because he didn't think he'd be able to use it well, you just seem to be declining a shot because you think mafia are terrified of you


you're disagreeing that mafia generally NKs me N1 or N2 in almost every game ever?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 21:24 GMT
#489
On August 15 2017 06:22 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2017 06:17 Holyflare wrote:
On August 15 2017 06:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 15 2017 06:05 Holyflare wrote:
On August 15 2017 06:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 15 2017 05:58 Holyflare wrote:
On August 15 2017 05:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
I was about to say geript lol..

I'm voting jealous. I dont trust HF yet and cake just pulled some shit at the end of the day there.

I feel like having legit drawings was a requirement at this point.


so your top mafia read is TW because he talks to me like I'm town

I also push tw like crazy and you're sheeping dem reads

you also support my setup speculation of everyone taking vests

but you vote jealous who you've said nothing about?

Everything here is correct.


You know, if I get the power up then mafia have to 100% use their 1 time RB to get rid of me tonight. Who else do you think they're going to shoot?

Wait do they have a static 1-use RB all game or only if they win?


If they win they get an extra one I think but it's one use otherwise. That is why my plan of everyone going vests is amazing.

One time RB and always vote the towniest person in the game to get the power up.

For example if you vote me today:

I get a vest tonight and they rb and kill me. Mafia now have 0 RBs.

from the wording in the op you have to use the vest that night so it kinda sucks but if you pick correctly you're always saving the towniest person in the game from being NKd and don't actually lose anything if mafia gets picked because it basically becomes an all vanilla game at that point which is awesome

the dream

if someone dies with a vest on after someone else with a vest has died then you know one of the winners is definitely mafia too, basically a cop check eventually



Go to the first page of the thread and ctrl+f "block"

Show nested quote +
If the challenge winner is a saboteur, he/she will receive a 1-time roleblock that may be used at any phase, day or night. All honest contestant actions may be roleblocked. The contestant will not be notified.


Two instances that are all literally right there. I'm playing my rock-paper-scissors game instead of giving you a vest.



If they win they get an extra one I think but it's one use otherwise.


that's already factored into the plan???
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 21:27 GMT
#493
Like here's the TL;DR of the plan:

1) Always pick the towniest person.
2) Always make them pick vests NEVER ANYTHING ELSE.
3) If two people with vests ever die then mafia is contained in one of the winners.
4) Otherwise you are basically in an all vanilla game with the towniest people not able to ever die on a day.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 21:30 GMT
#494
I swear to god I read that they got 1 rb to start with???
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 21:33 GMT
#497
let me have my vanilla game ffs

and I can't even find the one time rb thing so I guess I misread but that just makes all vest all day even better because then the towniest person will never get lynched
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 21:36 GMT
#498
I feel like the judge's qt is:

Koshi: Fuck this shit I can't even play the game. Waste of time.
Vivax: Oh at least I can afk in this qt instead of the game thread.
Superbia: Oh.
Koshi: Fuck it let me just read HF's filter and select three top town reads from his list and vote him with them while I afk.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 22:19 GMT
#507
tw/rayn/cleanuponeofthetrashlikerelsoronegu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 14 2017 23:08 GMT
#532
You should vote for me and give me a gun.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 38 39 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10491
Rain 3248
soO 482
BeSt 421
Stork 378
Soulkey 354
Soma 326
Rush 247
firebathero 224
Barracks 159
[ Show more ]
Sexy 92
Shinee 46
Killer 32
Shine 25
Sharp 24
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Sacsri 20
yabsab 18
Hm[arnc] 17
Mind 15
hero 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5474
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King126
Other Games
gofns34847
singsing1111
Pyrionflax204
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 53
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7m
CranKy Ducklings18
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
Patches Events
5h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 7m
OSC
13h 7m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.