• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6928 users

[T] MS Paint-Off Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:25 GMT
#1058
On August 16 2017 05:22 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2017 05:19 Jealous wrote:
On August 16 2017 05:15 Tumblewood wrote:
i think cake is the lockedest locked town and here is why:
+ Show Spoiler [some examples] +
On August 16 2017 04:21 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2017 04:04 Holyflare wrote:
On August 16 2017 03:56 CopCake wrote:
On August 15 2017 22:08 Conversion wrote:
also if rayn is mafia, then is cop mafia too by virtue of sticking up for him?

On August 15 2017 11:07 CopCake wrote:
On August 15 2017 11:03 Jealous wrote:
On August 15 2017 10:57 CopCake wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 15 2017 10:49 ritoky wrote:
i think the judges botched it hard on the top vote so i feel like we're going to either get more that i disagree with in the bottom or a pile of afks.

i am sorry, but copcake hasn't been town. i can understand people having null reads on her or slight lean reads, but townier than an angle shooter or hopeless? no way, not even in the same realm.

i think it is the absolute pinnacle of arrogance for the judges to put hf in the top thinking that they have a good enough read on him d1 to give him a power. "but if we don't protect him, he'll die n1 and we need him to champion the thread." bitch please the judges have no clue about his alignment yet just like i don't.

with jealous i can see the humor and the not give a fuck attitude coming off as super town to basically an observer so that 1 i can see from their perspective.

but i don't really want to vote for any of them.


[image loading]

[image loading]



Like he doesn't care

also pls give rayn some time :/

This comes from someone that talks to him everyday, I know he had a shitty day and got almost not sleep.



This is the post HF


So it's conversion and not hopeless? And it's one person not many. And it's not a scum read, it's a hypothetical. I don't think conversion scum reads rayn at that point?

So why is it a forest of wolves and why did you feel the need to tell people to lynch you or whatever?

What have you done other than say rayn is actually afk? Where are the scum reads/town reads?

I've said rels is actually afk irl (steam) but I've actually got reads too. Soooooooo where are yours?


Dude wtf, what is your problem? I said several people and said who: ritoki, tumblewood in the begining, you when rayn came back etc

Honestly wtf you are putting fucking words on my mouth.

this indignation doesn't read as anything but town
On August 16 2017 00:03 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2017 00:01 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 16 2017 00:00 CopCake wrote:
On August 15 2017 23:56 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 15 2017 23:54 CopCake wrote:
On August 15 2017 23:53 Holyflare wrote:
On August 15 2017 23:42 CopCake wrote:
On August 15 2017 23:40 Damdred wrote:
Copcake rayn has come back and Don things.

Read on him now?


Town. Rayn would have pushed on the weakest/scummiest town if he was mafia.


That's about 0% true. He called me mafia and pushed me as mafia in his last mafia game.


Were you a general town read or you were suspected?

How the fuck does that matter based on the criteria you gave?


Because it would give me more inside.

in what universe is HF weak town?

You are putting words in my mouth, I never knew rayn did that (pushing HF and both were mafia together)

On August 16 2017 00:07 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2017 23:53 Holyflare wrote:
On August 15 2017 23:42 CopCake wrote:
On August 15 2017 23:40 Damdred wrote:
Copcake rayn has come back and Don things.

Read on him now?


Town. Rayn would have pushed on the weakest/scummiest town if he was mafia.


That's about 0% true. He called me mafia and pushed me as mafia in his last mafia game.


Here

He called you mafia and you were mafia together

And How am I supposed to know about your games with rayn? I am talking of the times he has been mafia with me on VS.

in 2 words: righteous indignation.
i think it is one of the towniest responses to have to an accusation / pointed question and cake's filter has it in spades.
i think u should vote her because, among lowish-risk votes, cake is the lowest risk. jealous is fakeable because a lot of his interaction is indirect because of the paint thing. i still think he is town but it is harder to be certain with jealous. hf is also tricky to read and could definitely fake this for 1 day. i don't think cake's filter is fakeable. especially look at this:
On August 15 2017 22:19 CopCake wrote:
On August 15 2017 22:16 Conversion wrote:
meanwhile not a single post from Rels and apparently this is OK town behavior b/c that's his meta

yet hopeless rants on and on about inactives, filter length being an indicator for his scum reads, etc.

I'll take notes for next time mr. french man

Rels was mafia with HF last game. Would be odd if both of them are mafia again

this would be the strangest thing to think of and write as scum. just no way

sheep or u are mafia trying to destroy town

Hm. I would think that emotional and random would actually be NAI as it's not hard to do nothing but defend yourself from accurate judgments of your subpar posting.

it's not hard to use valid logic to support a point you don't believe in. but it can be very difficult to accurately replicate a town mindset when attacked as scum because your motives and perspectives are so different. (because as scum everyone accusing you is doing so justly, because you actually are scum.)

I'm not sure that I can agree. I just can't see myself ever rewarding emotional posting styles, because muh feels are easily faked as well. Anyone who's ever been town and under pressure knows how it feels. How about the fact that she has done practically nothing in this cycle, BESIDES defending rayn and herself? People shouldn't have to be forced/asked to play the game and stop being mad/sad/hurt/indignant.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:29 GMT
#1066
I think both HF and CopCake can be either or; HF for being either tryhard scum trying to eliminate rayn, or tryhard town trying to eliminate rayn. At least HF does things, posts reads, and interacts with people. CopCake is getting a power-up for doing practically nothing but defend rayn and cry. It's like rolling dice.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:32 GMT
#1073
On August 16 2017 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
REMEMBER THE PICTURE?

If you bothered to read my responses to your qualms and cool off for a change, you'd see my explanation that it wasn't about who I am most certain is town.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:35 GMT
#1081
Hi Eversince!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:36 GMT
#1083
On August 16 2017 05:35 Holyflare wrote:
Like copcake's culmination of posts today are:

"Rayn is afk cos of real life"
"People scum read me and they're wolves in a forest"

When asked who scum read her she linked a post from conversion that wasn't a scum read, and said it was from hopeless. She forgot all of her scum reads.
She gets annoyed when questioned about basic things.
She doesn't have reads(????)
When asked what good she's done today it's literally, "Told people rayn was afk" and nothing more but then she complains that people are scum reading her because she's done good things today. She can't explain what these good things are.

Pretty much this. More or less a failure to play the game.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:39 GMT
#1085
Parking on rayn until I look at FF's filter later tonight. Definitely not voting for H1 but I guess I will have to do my due diligence and look at his filter too; even though he's one of my hard town reads, that kind of false confidence and unwillingness to read filters is exactly what makes people play bad.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:39 GMT
#1087
On August 16 2017 05:37 Holyflare wrote:
I've received 1 vig bullet and I've already used it on rayn so please vote between FF and hopeless.

Uhhh
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:39 GMT
#1088
On August 16 2017 05:39 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2017 05:37 Holyflare wrote:
I've received 1 vig bullet and I've already used it on rayn so please vote between FF and hopeless.

Uhhh

y u do dis
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:42 GMT
#1094
On August 16 2017 05:40 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2017 05:36 Jealous wrote:
On August 16 2017 05:35 Holyflare wrote:
Like copcake's culmination of posts today are:

"Rayn is afk cos of real life"
"People scum read me and they're wolves in a forest"

When asked who scum read her she linked a post from conversion that wasn't a scum read, and said it was from hopeless. She forgot all of her scum reads.
She gets annoyed when questioned about basic things.
She doesn't have reads(????)
When asked what good she's done today it's literally, "Told people rayn was afk" and nothing more but then she complains that people are scum reading her because she's done good things today. She can't explain what these good things are.

Pretty much this. More or less a failure to play the game.

it seems you two are just scumreading cake (idk if you actually scumread her but you attack her like you do) because you think she is not playing well, and not because she is scummy. which is a pretty backwards way of approaching things imo

Nope, never said I scumread her. I said that both of them can go either way to some degree, but with either of them in a position to earn a power-up, voting for her would be like taking a shot in the dark and praying. I am wary of her because she made it practically impossible, for me, TO read her. At least HF pushes the game along to some degree until rayn put up the roadblock with his obstinate tantrums.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:46 GMT
#1102
On August 16 2017 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2017 05:37 Holyflare wrote:
I've received 1 vig bullet and I've already used it on rayn so please vote between FF and hopeless.

Good job idiot. You just made me do nothing and shot town. ggnore.
I am sad you were town, hopefully you can do some-fucking-thing after.
bye. go figure who is mafia.

As much as I don't like how rayn has been playing, I have to agree with this post's sentiment. HF can you explain your thought process in shooting so early from the lynchpool and posting about it as well?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:50 GMT
#1107
On August 16 2017 05:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If a gun has been handed and a person who they choose to shoot on a dayphase is lynched, is the shot refunded?

They said they wouldn't be answering questions in-thread anymore.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:55 GMT
#1111
@ritoky: I'll address this PoV one last time with a question that I'd like you to consider the answer to. At what point in the thread/game did I start posting in paint only?

I'm going to look into your filter later today as well, I'd like to get a better read on you. So far my read is paranoid town who hasn't done much.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 20:59 GMT
#1115
On August 16 2017 05:56 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2017 05:53 Holyflare wrote:
She convinced you?

Your whole point was that you hated she forgot her read and it's crap.

That didn't change??? What made her convince you?


insistence, always referencing back to it, making it the cornerstone of her scum reads and view of the game. literally half her read on the game is predicated on me bitching @ her for making me a clock. to me that is just too deep for a scum, especially with the basis of the read gaining absolutely 0 traction in the thread.

This is actually an okay point IMO. Could still be DumbScum but I don't think even that would be possible if her teammates have any sort of sway over her in that scenario.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 21:05 GMT
#1121
On August 16 2017 05:46 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2017 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 16 2017 05:37 Holyflare wrote:
I've received 1 vig bullet and I've already used it on rayn so please vote between FF and hopeless.

Good job idiot. You just made me do nothing and shot town. ggnore.
I am sad you were town, hopefully you can do some-fucking-thing after.
bye. go figure who is mafia.

As much as I don't like how rayn has been playing, I have to agree with this post's sentiment. HF can you explain your thought process in shooting so early from the lynchpool and posting about it as well?

HF, if you don't mind I'd like you to address this in as simple terms as possible because I'm still pretty dumb, and then if you could do your FF/H1 analysis, that would be great
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 21:08 GMT
#1125
But, if there was a (in my opinion quite fair) chance of him being lynched, why would you waste the shot?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 21:18 GMT
#1130
Interesting.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 15 2017 21:41 GMT
#1144
On August 16 2017 06:40 Holyflare wrote:
hopeless could be mafia

Can you elaborate please?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 16 2017 02:30 GMT
#1185
On August 16 2017 11:18 CopCake wrote:
I know the Euro people are sleeping but where are the american pride people?

Finishing a paper and preparing to study for an exam I have tomorrow. I might have to put off any megaposts about FF and H1 until after I finish doing those things. I will make brief summaries though.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 16 2017 03:59 GMT
#1189
On August 16 2017 11:41 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2017 11:30 Jealous wrote:
On August 16 2017 11:18 CopCake wrote:
I know the Euro people are sleeping but where are the american pride people?

Finishing a paper and preparing to study for an exam I have tomorrow. I might have to put off any megaposts about FF and H1 until after I finish doing those things. I will make brief summaries though.


arent you russian? I mean your... location says so.

Currently reside on USA.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
August 16 2017 04:00 GMT
#1190
In* that was the perfect time for autocorrect to fuck me.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 365
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8614
Dendi493
Counter-Strike
fl0m1496
byalli706
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo525
Pyrionflax251
ToD152
Trikslyr27
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 14
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis990
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
OSC
10h 33m
Replay Cast
10h 33m
OSC
23h 33m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.