• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12033 users

[T] MS Paint-Off Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 40 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 20 2017 21:20 GMT
#2910
On August 21 2017 05:44 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Copcake: HAHA SEE JUDGES KNOW U NOT TOWN. YOUR MAFIA STRAT JUST TO NO KILL AND CLAIM VEST. U SPOKE RUSSIAN SO CAN DO ANYTHING RAWRRRRRR!


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 20 2017 21:21 GMT
#2913
cos you're not dead and I want my best buddy conversion on the case
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 20 2017 21:28 GMT
#2923
On August 21 2017 06:21 ritoky wrote:
what boat are you on? that HF is mafia and held his shot?


this one:

[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 20 2017 21:30 GMT
#2926
copcake what exactly IS your reasoning that:

A) I'm a bad town leader

and

B) That I'm mafia?

I don't think I've heard a single piece of evidence from you as to why I'm mafia at all in the slightest? Just discrediting at every single opportunity you get
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 20 2017 21:35 GMT
#2931
like she doesn't even scum read me????????????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 20 2017 21:36 GMT
#2933
they can put me in the bottom 3 for lying about that

seems dumb

confirming i have no gun
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 20 2017 21:43 GMT
#2944
oh i thought it was 9 ppl
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 20 2017 22:07 GMT
#2954
"OH but that player is holyflare!!!"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 20 2017 22:43 GMT
#2968
sooooooooo copcake spent the whole night discrediting me and doesn't even think I'm mafia?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 20 2017 22:44 GMT
#2969
On August 21 2017 06:33 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2017 06:30 Holyflare wrote:
copcake what exactly IS your reasoning that:

A) I'm a bad town leader

and

B) That I'm mafia?

I don't think I've heard a single piece of evidence from you as to why I'm mafia at all in the slightest? Just discrediting at every single opportunity you get


I am just pointing out how you are not 100% cleared. You could be doing "THE BIG PLAYS"



every other post she writes is that I'm mafia so I don't even understand anymore
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 06:56 GMT
#2994
Bahaha are you guys stupid? If I'm going for some magical vig shot play don't you think:

A) I'd nk someone???
B) the judges could just put me in the bottom three if I'm lying.

I am confirming to EVERYONE that I do not have a gun.

Now stop this bull shit. I'm like the towniest fucker there is.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 09:03 GMT
#3023
I never said 4-4-4 I just simply said that it looked like people were going to vote cake and it's highly unlikely mafia switch to try and prevent that by giving myself a vest. His posts around the deadline imitate this line of thought that he's unsure of cake and how it's strange people are voting her so he'll give it to me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 13:38 GMT
#3046
It was never threatened by jealous, just copcake. You should read around the deadline again for context on sentiment.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 14:08 GMT
#3048
I just want to lynch Tumblewood. I don't really care about much else. His lists are so bull shit. When has he ever given % chances to his reads?

If tw is mafia then cop and rayn are basically cleared town too.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 14:21 GMT
#3051
I can't win the vest? Jesus christ just stop talking about me copcake. You don't even think I'm mafia and you're a broken record.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 14:27 GMT
#3055
I recently said talked about a vest?

No, I didn't. How can I win a vest when I'm not up for nominations?

I asked you WHY I was mafia and you couldn't even respond.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 14:28 GMT
#3056
On August 21 2017 06:30 Holyflare wrote:
copcake what exactly IS your reasoning that:

A) I'm a bad town leader

and

B) That I'm mafia?

I don't think I've heard a single piece of evidence from you as to why I'm mafia at all in the slightest? Just discrediting at every single opportunity you get


Respond to this please.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 14:42 GMT
#3060
On August 21 2017 23:33 CopCake wrote:
I am tired of answering the same thing over and over.



Quote me your answer then please.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 15:06 GMT
#3064
You knows that logic for two different people doesn't have to be applied in the same way right?

It's a lot harder to see me as town after my many mafia victories than it is to see you an alignment.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 15:07 GMT
#3065
How about answering my questions? Because you certainly haven't.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1299
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 285
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1299
ByuN 514
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 285
Reynor 280
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25279
Calm 2505
Shuttle 358
Mini 175
White-Ra 144
firebathero 88
Mong 52
ZZZero.O 40
scan(afreeca) 25
soO 14
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10639
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps807
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3961
Liquid`Hasu537
MindelVK7
Other Games
summit1g2589
Liquid`RaSZi2291
fl0m1903
FrodaN1391
B2W.Neo823
olofmeister755
Khaldor478
Beastyqt304
Livibee187
crisheroes177
Mew2King71
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
BasetradeTV195
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 11
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach53
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV567
Other Games
• imaqtpie1157
• Shiphtur668
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 56m
Replay Cast
3h 56m
OSC
16h 56m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.