• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:22
CEST 08:22
KST 15:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10382 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 44 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 16:58 GMT
#1901
Well, AMG is probably least likely out of rayn/Onegu/AMG anyway. I'd put it as rayn > Onegu > AMG atm.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:00 GMT
#1904
On March 22 2017 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 01:57 Xatalos wrote:
Even Tumble and disfo have made me think they could be town lately.

Why Tumble town?


There was a more detailed explanation somewhere in my filter, but in summary, he's been doing his own thing consistently without seeming to care about how he looks. Also his confusions seemed surprisingly genuine on reread.

(That and he wouldn't make much sense as scum if you were town since the way he acted EOD D1)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:02 GMT
#1905
So I wouldn't lynch Tumble before rayn ever as things stand
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:06 GMT
#1911
On March 22 2017 02:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:00 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 01:57 Xatalos wrote:
Even Tumble and disfo have made me think they could be town lately.

Why Tumble town?


There was a more detailed explanation somewhere in my filter, but in summary, he's been doing his own thing consistently without seeming to care about how he looks. Also his confusions seemed surprisingly genuine on reread.

(That and he wouldn't make much sense as scum if you were town since the way he acted EOD D1)

I have said this all D1 and you considered us both mafia all D1 and now you are telling me (on D2) that i am pathetic because i ahve been all game wrong when your scumreads were rayn/Tumble/Malongo and you even voted for the non-scum of that list ( as you yourself said). Makes sense?


Not sure if I followed your thought process there. Anyways it's not sure if I was completely wrong D1 yet, and it's not that bad to make mistakes on D1. At this point I'm time I'm certainly closer to the truth than you are.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:08 GMT
#1916
On March 22 2017 02:04 darthfoley wrote:
Btw I still think Eden is the lynch today. I voted for disformation for CW and discussion purposes but i'm more comfortable with Eden dying than Xatalos, especially because I don't think there's been a slam dunk case for Eden's townieness yet now the winds seem to be shifting off of him even though he's done absolutely nothing.

Yea there may be question marks about Xata or whatever, but if Eden is scum and his scum mates get the obvious lynch off of him without him having posted, I will eat my own ass in frustration after this game.



No need to consolidate yet though. It'll certainly be more interesting if it's even or even slightly against me towards the end.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:11 GMT
#1919
On March 22 2017 02:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:06 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:00 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 01:57 Xatalos wrote:
Even Tumble and disfo have made me think they could be town lately.

Why Tumble town?


There was a more detailed explanation somewhere in my filter, but in summary, he's been doing his own thing consistently without seeming to care about how he looks. Also his confusions seemed surprisingly genuine on reread.

(That and he wouldn't make much sense as scum if you were town since the way he acted EOD D1)

I have said this all D1 and you considered us both mafia all D1 and now you are telling me (on D2) that i am pathetic because i ahve been all game wrong when your scumreads were rayn/Tumble/Malongo and you even voted for the non-scum of that list ( as you yourself said). Makes sense?


Not sure if I followed your thought process there. Anyways it's not sure if I was completely wrong D1 yet, and it's not that bad to make mistakes on D1. At this point I'm time I'm certainly closer to the truth than you are.

How is that so? You know Damdred's alignment?


Well, by some simple logic. If we make the assumption that we're both town and competing on "rightness"....

You were sure Malongo was scum. I was unsure. He wasn't.

You're sure I'm scum. I'm not.

I'm not sure you're scum. You're ??? (if not, then at least I'm closer to the truth again).

Damdred is probably town. I'm probably right.

Etc. etc.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:14 GMT
#1924
On March 22 2017 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:11 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:06 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:00 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 01:57 Xatalos wrote:
Even Tumble and disfo have made me think they could be town lately.

Why Tumble town?


There was a more detailed explanation somewhere in my filter, but in summary, he's been doing his own thing consistently without seeming to care about how he looks. Also his confusions seemed surprisingly genuine on reread.

(That and he wouldn't make much sense as scum if you were town since the way he acted EOD D1)

I have said this all D1 and you considered us both mafia all D1 and now you are telling me (on D2) that i am pathetic because i ahve been all game wrong when your scumreads were rayn/Tumble/Malongo and you even voted for the non-scum of that list ( as you yourself said). Makes sense?


Not sure if I followed your thought process there. Anyways it's not sure if I was completely wrong D1 yet, and it's not that bad to make mistakes on D1. At this point I'm time I'm certainly closer to the truth than you are.

How is that so? You know Damdred's alignment?


Well, by some simple logic. If we make the assumption that we're both town and competing on "rightness"....

You were sure Malongo was scum. I was unsure. He wasn't.

You're sure I'm scum. I'm not.

I'm not sure you're scum. You're ??? (if not, then at least I'm closer to the truth again).

Damdred is probably town. I'm probably right.

Etc. etc.

wow wow wow...... "At this point I'm time I'm certainly closer to the truth than you are."
No. "not sure" does not comply.
How are you CERTAINLY closer to truth than i am?


Based on Malongo's flip and my own alignment. That's all I know for sure at this point. (ritoky not included since we never really debated that)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:15 GMT
#1925
And even if you're town, I'm still closer to the truth.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:17 GMT
#1927
Since you've pushed two "sure scum" in me and Malongo, both town, you've been very wrong with certainty. Either on purpose or due to mistakes.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:18 GMT
#1930
On March 22 2017 02:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:14 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:11 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:06 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:00 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 01:57 Xatalos wrote:
Even Tumble and disfo have made me think they could be town lately.

Why Tumble town?


There was a more detailed explanation somewhere in my filter, but in summary, he's been doing his own thing consistently without seeming to care about how he looks. Also his confusions seemed surprisingly genuine on reread.

(That and he wouldn't make much sense as scum if you were town since the way he acted EOD D1)

I have said this all D1 and you considered us both mafia all D1 and now you are telling me (on D2) that i am pathetic because i ahve been all game wrong when your scumreads were rayn/Tumble/Malongo and you even voted for the non-scum of that list ( as you yourself said). Makes sense?


Not sure if I followed your thought process there. Anyways it's not sure if I was completely wrong D1 yet, and it's not that bad to make mistakes on D1. At this point I'm time I'm certainly closer to the truth than you are.

How is that so? You know Damdred's alignment?


Well, by some simple logic. If we make the assumption that we're both town and competing on "rightness"....

You were sure Malongo was scum. I was unsure. He wasn't.

You're sure I'm scum. I'm not.

I'm not sure you're scum. You're ??? (if not, then at least I'm closer to the truth again).

Damdred is probably town. I'm probably right.

Etc. etc.

wow wow wow...... "At this point I'm time I'm certainly closer to the truth than you are."
No. "not sure" does not comply.
How are you CERTAINLY closer to truth than i am?


Based on Malongo's flip and my own alignment. That's all I know for sure at this point. (ritoky not included since we never really debated that)

So if i am town and Tumble is town and Damdred is mafia how are you closer to truth than i am?


I don't think that's a certainty. Even if it is, my current reads are certainly more accurate than yours, since I'm town. Unless we're both town and Eden/DF are both town, then maybe not, but that's very very unlikely.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:19 GMT
#1933
On March 22 2017 02:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And how exactly did i push Malongo except for 1 post ~3hrs into the game?


You repeated your points at other times during D1 and wholeheartedly approved the lynch without a shred of doubt.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:23 GMT
#1937
On March 22 2017 02:18 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:08 Damdred wrote:
Answer me this question DF

3. Scum is in a much better situation than the town thinks currently, and wants to provide the town with as little information as possible. Which is exactly what happened

You do say that this is exactly what happened. This implies that Eden is not scum as Ritoky gives us lots of information if Eden is scum.

So why do you think that Eden is scum now and voting for him?


No, I think it's quite clear ritoky's kill gives us very little information, especially at the time I made the post. It leaves all the strong vocal town in the game, for the paranoia factor, it kills the kinda wildcard player. Which is E X A C T L Y why everyone in the thread at the time was like lolwtf when the ritoky kill happened. We'll obviously see more when more flips happen.

This whole day has kind of gone in waves against various people. First, disformation, then me kinda, then Xatalos. It almost feels to me like scum are trying to mud sling, see what sticks, somehow helping Eden survive one more day. Even one day extra of scum!Eden surviving could be important later in the game.

The fact that he has checked out of this game also feels indicative of scum to me. I just don't know in what world we let Eden slide out of being lynched based off of one AMG "i'm paranoid post." Well now i'm paranoid that we're talking ourselves out of an obvious lynch



I think the current situation is good. No matter if I or Eden gets lynched in the end, scum have to play their hand to some extent. It would be safer to just bus Eden to eternity if he's the only wagon and scum. And I think if he was town, he would have been lynched comfortably like Malongo, so that's likely the situation (town vs scum).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:26 GMT
#1940
On March 22 2017 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos is always mafia in this game. Hopefully other people will see it aswell. I am not going to be around (possibly) to argue about that later on. Hopefully Koshi is here, or AMG. Please at least read our interactions, read his filter, read my case. Try to understand. If you don't, then i can't help you much further.


You're just very wrong in this game. Purposefully or not. I feel you would have come around if you were town though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:28 GMT
#1942
On March 22 2017 02:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:23 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:18 darthfoley wrote:
On March 22 2017 02:08 Damdred wrote:
Answer me this question DF

3. Scum is in a much better situation than the town thinks currently, and wants to provide the town with as little information as possible. Which is exactly what happened

You do say that this is exactly what happened. This implies that Eden is not scum as Ritoky gives us lots of information if Eden is scum.

So why do you think that Eden is scum now and voting for him?


No, I think it's quite clear ritoky's kill gives us very little information, especially at the time I made the post. It leaves all the strong vocal town in the game, for the paranoia factor, it kills the kinda wildcard player. Which is E X A C T L Y why everyone in the thread at the time was like lolwtf when the ritoky kill happened. We'll obviously see more when more flips happen.

This whole day has kind of gone in waves against various people. First, disformation, then me kinda, then Xatalos. It almost feels to me like scum are trying to mud sling, see what sticks, somehow helping Eden survive one more day. Even one day extra of scum!Eden surviving could be important later in the game.

The fact that he has checked out of this game also feels indicative of scum to me. I just don't know in what world we let Eden slide out of being lynched based off of one AMG "i'm paranoid post." Well now i'm paranoid that we're talking ourselves out of an obvious lynch



I think the current situation is good. No matter if I or Eden gets lynched in the end, scum have to play their hand to some extent. It would be safer to just bus Eden to eternity if he's the only wagon and scum. And I think if he was town, he would have been lynched comfortably like Malongo, so that's likely the situation (town vs scum).

I think if you're town the current situation would not be "good".


Well, consider this. What is more dangerous for scum, a heated 1v1 or a silent one wagon? And which one is more likely to hit scum?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:32 GMT
#1946
DF, are you trying to pocket me or genuinely agreeing on everything
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:36 GMT
#1950
On March 22 2017 02:33 Calix wrote:
Okay, have a (mostly) functional computer now. I'd like to apologise to rayn for flipping out at him earlier >_>

Anyway, DF has upgraded dramatically in my eyes. That's because when I was catching up, I had almost the exact same thoughts as he did.

Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:04 darthfoley wrote:
Btw I still think Eden is the lynch today. I voted for disformation for CW and discussion purposes but i'm more comfortable with Eden dying than Xatalos, especially because I don't think there's been a slam dunk case for Eden's townieness yet now the winds seem to be shifting off of him even though he's done absolutely nothing.

Yea there may be question marks about Xata or whatever, but if Eden is scum and his scum mates get the obvious lynch off of him without him having posted, I will eat my own ass in frustration after this game.



Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:08 darthfoley wrote:
On March 22 2017 01:06 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 01:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 22 2017 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:58 Koshi wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:56 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Both vote for me instead of Eden. I need a couple of hours to figure this shit out.

Why in the name of all that is holy would you risk your own life as JK? Or claim in the first place, if I might ask? I would never do either of those actions as a blue, and you're very willing to abandon your role usage for some thread clout.

Why would he do it as mafia?

Why ask this question?
And why are you ignoring my 3 posts I made on you?


Sorry, I was keeping up with the thread on my phone in short bursts earlier. Didn't read your posts in detail. I'll get to them eventually. Could you maybe summarize your case? Because like a couple of pages ago I was your top town, now top scum. The change is really radical.

As scum his actions would make a lot of sense. Gain some credibility by fakeclaiming (especially in a vanilla setup), direct the lynch away from himself/Eden, maybe get 1-2 mislynches before getting caught. If it's not a vanilla setup, he could alternatively catch the blues before going down.

As town..... just why would he abandon his crucial role with ease and even want people to vote for him vs me? As scum he would certainly want that, since it'd be easier to win him vs me than Eden vs me.

I already explained to you that there is no way rayn fucking fakeclaims to save his partner Eden. This is not fucking lylo and he can ALWAYS be counter to be CONFIRMED mafia.

Why would he be THIS FUCKING DESPERATE AS MAFIA?


Well in the vanilla setup it would make perfect sense. The situation was pretty desperate with scum vs scum wagons (assuming they're both scum).


This is why I am uncomfortable lynching Xata for the time being. He seems to be the only one seriously considering THIS specifical scenario in which rayn can't be CC'd. Is it likely? Not really, but the fact that he's arguing it is townie IMO. Like why throw this much shade towards a blue, if you're scum!Xata?????? What is the end goal


Even when he's becoming the counter-wagon, he's still harping on about rayn. I feel like scum would have stopped trying to fight with the uncounterclaimed TPR. You might go "oh he's shitting up the thread" but I don't get that vibe since he kept on at it even after he started getting flak for it. And even does it after admitting that it's a dumb idea. Since all he has accomplished by doing so is looking horrible/ drawing a tonne of attention from the UNCOUNTERCLAIMED TPR WHO IS NEVER GETTING LYNCHED TODAY/ inflating the thread, it seems like a suicidal move for scum.

Also I didn't have this thought while catching up but it's still a decent post IMO.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 22 2017 02:18 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:08 Damdred wrote:
Answer me this question DF

3. Scum is in a much better situation than the town thinks currently, and wants to provide the town with as little information as possible. Which is exactly what happened

You do say that this is exactly what happened. This implies that Eden is not scum as Ritoky gives us lots of information if Eden is scum.

So why do you think that Eden is scum now and voting for him?


No, I think it's quite clear ritoky's kill gives us very little information, especially at the time I made the post. It leaves all the strong vocal town in the game, for the paranoia factor, it kills the kinda wildcard player. Which is E X A C T L Y why everyone in the thread at the time was like lolwtf when the ritoky kill happened. We'll obviously see more when more flips happen.

This whole day has kind of gone in waves against various people. First, disformation, then me kinda, then Xatalos. It almost feels to me like scum are trying to mud sling, see what sticks, somehow helping Eden survive one more day. Even one day extra of scum!Eden surviving could be important later in the game.

The fact that he has checked out of this game also feels indicative of scum to me. I just don't know in what world we let Eden slide out of being lynched based off of one AMG "i'm paranoid post." Well now i'm paranoid that we're talking ourselves out of an obvious lynch



Anyway this.

##vote Eden1892


Well, I don't think DF is scum with Eden at least. And he's making sense in these posts.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:38 GMT
#1953
Eden/AMG/rayn? Eden/Onegu/rayn? Eden/Onegu/AMG?

Maybe.

At least I think there are 2+ scum in those groups.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:40 GMT
#1956
On March 22 2017 02:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:35 Damdred wrote:
Yeah DF isn't bad reading his emotion and some responses to me as townish so far.

So the game is a lot harder than I thought.

No it is not, lynch Xatalos and we go from there. Adam is really good at this game btw.


I agree that would give stuff to work with. But not in the sense of improving your position.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:40 GMT
#1958
On March 22 2017 02:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:38 Xatalos wrote:
Eden/AMG/rayn? Eden/Onegu/rayn? Eden/Onegu/AMG?

Maybe.

At least I think there are 2+ scum in those groups.

SURPRISE MUTHAFUCKASSZZZ??? :D


?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:47 GMT
#1962
On March 22 2017 02:40 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:38 Xatalos wrote:
Eden/AMG/rayn? Eden/Onegu/rayn? Eden/Onegu/AMG?

Maybe.

At least I think there are 2+ scum in those groups.


For the sake of the argument, say rayn is really the blue role he claims that has been not CC'd. Take him out of your equation. How do you feel about the other people in the game: TW, damdred, Koshi, disformation, Calix. Any pecking order currently of how you view these players?


Well here's a rough ranking of everyone right now:

Calix
Damdred
Koshi
Tumble
disfo
DF
Onegu
AMG
Eden

Very rough. Some spots would likely move a place or two with filter-diving.

You increased in rank with the helpful/clear-headed attitude in this situation. AMG and Onegu dropped a bit for staying on the sidelines and/or supporting my lynch to some extent.

Dunno about Koshi. He probably genuinely bought the case somehow, even if the change was shockingly radical.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft770
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 550
ggaemo 312
Stork 284
Leta 145
PianO 69
Hyuk 34
yabsab 17
Bale 15
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
Reynor73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Westballz48
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor672
Other Games
summit1g9354
C9.Mang0281
PiGStarcraft182
Sick150
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2264
League of Legends
• Lourlo1314
• Stunt495
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 39m
Online Event
4h 39m
FEL
9h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.