• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:53
CEST 06:53
KST 13:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7449 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 44 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 14:59 GMT
#1774
On March 21 2017 23:53 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2017 23:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP:
Why would he "confirm" you (who he doesn't exactly townread) that he is blue?

*to you



he is the cop and green checked me...


I didn't >.>
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:01 GMT
#1775
I guess Onegu misunderstood our exchange.

That misunderstanding in itself feels somehow genuine though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:03 GMT
#1777
How exactly did you come to that conclusion though? Even before we talked..?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:08 GMT
#1780
..??
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:14 GMT
#1786
On March 22 2017 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2017 23:58 Xatalos wrote:
The problem with focusing purely on logical arguments is that it's not an accurate approach. Town can often be illogical as well. Maybe even more so since scum are more careful not to "slip".

Let's assume you're town for a minute, rayn. Remember the Resistance game where you were town and I was scum? I was quite logical, constructive and widely townread (especially by you). You focused a lot on a couple of people like HTS who made bad arguments, even if they weren't overall really scummy (at least in my opinion).

So take Damdred for example. You've claimed that he hasn't been "smart" enough and that his question at the start didn't make sense. Even if both of those were true, neither make him scum (for the record, I agree that his question didn't make much sense, but it was just something of a discussion starter, and I think he's made several "smart" observations). Now a better reason might be something like that he's been a bit detached from both lynches. Even so, he's been posting a lot and clearly thinking about the game in terms of solving it. I'm willing to forgive some detachment for that. Especially since both Malongo and Eden have been pretty lurky and unexciting targets.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm pushing my mental stamina not to mention a couple of new things I thought about rayn... it's not really relevant now anyway, and we'll know a lot more as time passed.

Your problem here is mistaking what mafia knows and what mafia doesn't know. If you know Damdred is town in this game then you also know he isn't being "unsmart" or anything i claim, jsut as you knew HTS was not "really scummy". In this game however you have presented multiple arguments for me being mafia that have absolutely nothing to do with me being mafia, in fact they make me most likely town considering my earlier games. Then you, even after conceding i can be town, follow up with trashing on everything i say without even trying to interact with me. Yeah, you haven't done that earlier as mafia. But it doesn't make any sense and i don't see any fucking reason why you would do that as town. You got townread for it, i didn't. Maybe you just rolled with it, who the fuck knows. I don't, but i also don't know why you would EVER do that as town.


Even if you're not a good lynch, it doesn't mean your words are holy. Maybe I've become overly paranoid of you after being burned many times... but it's also a sign of respect, in a way, that I believe you could still be scum in this situation. There aren't many people I would believe could be (maybe HF?).

That also leads to the result that I take everything you say with a grain of salt. That's doubly so when I'm your top scum and your reads completely contradict mine. It's not easy to reach a mutual understanding from there.

So I'd rather ignore you to some extent and listen more closely to what clearer probable townies say.

No hard feelings.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:18 GMT
#1792
That's not even a case, just a side-note. Besides you probably misunderstood it (on purpose or not). I just meant that your reads were a bit too unnaturally static until then, never even reconsidering with new info, just repeating old points.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:22 GMT
#1800
On March 22 2017 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 00:18 Xatalos wrote:
That's not even a case, just a side-note. Besides you probably misunderstood it (on purpose or not). I just meant that your reads were a bit too unnaturally static until then, never even reconsidering with new info, just repeating old points.

It doesnt matter what it is, it matter Calix' filter says she scumread me for it so why don't you scumread her then for a shit read?


I don't think Calix put you to scum based on that note. She just said it was better than my pre-flip stuff I was talking previously.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:25 GMT
#1806
Hard to check on phone but could you quote her posts that you're talking about rayn
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:27 GMT
#1812
On March 22 2017 00:25 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote Xatalos


Bad boys 4 life


Hmm... why?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:29 GMT
#1815
I don't really even mind though. It's bound to me more interesting if I'm a realistic option rather than just lurkers.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:32 GMT
#1817
On March 22 2017 00:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 00:27 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:25 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote Xatalos


Bad boys 4 life


Hmm... why?

Are you reading my posts?


Probably missed some. Hard to play ATM. What I saw was you were completely sure I was town, then I got a few votes and you brought up a couple of posts from me that were apologetic or something, and now I'm top scum......?

Right...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:44 GMT
#1827
On March 22 2017 00:42 Calix wrote:
Are you fucking stupid, rayn? I literally say in those quotes that I voted because of sheeping and wagon stuff and then made a post where you were POE because everyone else is townier? That is not a scum read still and you will never find evidence proving otherwise because none exists.

Literally have been incredibly townie the entire game and you scum-read me for the dumbest shit that doesn't show mafia agenda in the slightest. Bad bad bad bad bad.


rayn this game in a nutshell
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:52 GMT
#1833
Now that I'm back at a place where I can comfortably use the internet.

Gotta mention something that caught my attention earlier. I thought I wouldn't say it for now, but I guess I will.

When Eden was almost the assured lynch, it irked me how it looked like rayn was setting me up as scum if/when Eden flipped scum:

On March 21 2017 12:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because if Eden is mafia there is nothing mafia can do about this lynch. Xatalos is smart enough to not fight it too much (while he tried at the start of the day already regardless of what he says). And all things considered Eden looks like mafia.


When I became a realistic option, I'm down from top scum to bad town suddenly... As if preparing for my town flip. Not sure if on purpose or subconsciously, but it's an odd switch. Before this moment, where the momentum was for me to die, rayn never made posts like this..

On March 22 2017 00:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 00:14 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2017 23:58 Xatalos wrote:
The problem with focusing purely on logical arguments is that it's not an accurate approach. Town can often be illogical as well. Maybe even more so since scum are more careful not to "slip".

Let's assume you're town for a minute, rayn. Remember the Resistance game where you were town and I was scum? I was quite logical, constructive and widely townread (especially by you). You focused a lot on a couple of people like HTS who made bad arguments, even if they weren't overall really scummy (at least in my opinion).

So take Damdred for example. You've claimed that he hasn't been "smart" enough and that his question at the start didn't make sense. Even if both of those were true, neither make him scum (for the record, I agree that his question didn't make much sense, but it was just something of a discussion starter, and I think he's made several "smart" observations). Now a better reason might be something like that he's been a bit detached from both lynches. Even so, he's been posting a lot and clearly thinking about the game in terms of solving it. I'm willing to forgive some detachment for that. Especially since both Malongo and Eden have been pretty lurky and unexciting targets.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm pushing my mental stamina not to mention a couple of new things I thought about rayn... it's not really relevant now anyway, and we'll know a lot more as time passed.

Your problem here is mistaking what mafia knows and what mafia doesn't know. If you know Damdred is town in this game then you also know he isn't being "unsmart" or anything i claim, jsut as you knew HTS was not "really scummy". In this game however you have presented multiple arguments for me being mafia that have absolutely nothing to do with me being mafia, in fact they make me most likely town considering my earlier games. Then you, even after conceding i can be town, follow up with trashing on everything i say without even trying to interact with me. Yeah, you haven't done that earlier as mafia. But it doesn't make any sense and i don't see any fucking reason why you would do that as town. You got townread for it, i didn't. Maybe you just rolled with it, who the fuck knows. I don't, but i also don't know why you would EVER do that as town.


Even if you're not a good lynch, it doesn't mean your words are holy. Maybe I've become overly paranoid of you after being burned many times... but it's also a sign of respect, in a way, that I believe you could still be scum in this situation. There aren't many people I would believe could be (maybe HF?).

That also leads to the result that I take everything you say with a grain of salt. That's doubly so when I'm your top scum and your reads completely contradict mine. It's not easy to reach a mutual understanding from there.

So I'd rather ignore you to some extent and listen more closely to what clearer probable townies say.

No hard feelings.

You just made a post that said "i am bad at mafia if i am town this game".



On March 22 2017 00:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 00:22 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:18 Xatalos wrote:
That's not even a case, just a side-note. Besides you probably misunderstood it (on purpose or not). I just meant that your reads were a bit too unnaturally static until then, never even reconsidering with new info, just repeating old points.

It doesnt matter what it is, it matter Calix' filter says she scumread me for it so why don't you scumread her then for a shit read?


I don't think Calix put you to scum based on that note. She just said it was better than my pre-flip stuff I was talking previously.

Here is exactly what is fucking wrong with you in this game.....


Yeah... just had to point that out on the off-chance I do die. rayn is not a good lynch now so ignore it for the time being.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:56 GMT
#1838
On March 22 2017 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Both vote for me instead of Eden. I need a couple of hours to figure this shit out.


Why in the name of all that is holy would you risk your own life as JK? Or claim in the first place, if I might ask? I would never do either of those actions as a blue, and you're very willing to abandon your role usage for some thread clout.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 15:57 GMT
#1839
urgh.... deep down I don't believe rayn is actually a blue, but since there is no CC, we have to consider the worst case scenario. Life sucks.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 16:02 GMT
#1845
On March 22 2017 00:58 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 00:56 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Both vote for me instead of Eden. I need a couple of hours to figure this shit out.

Why in the name of all that is holy would you risk your own life as JK? Or claim in the first place, if I might ask? I would never do either of those actions as a blue, and you're very willing to abandon your role usage for some thread clout.

Why would he do it as mafia?

Why ask this question?
And why are you ignoring my 3 posts I made on you?


Sorry, I was keeping up with the thread on my phone in short bursts earlier. Didn't read your posts in detail. I'll get to them eventually. Could you maybe summarize your case? Because like a couple of pages ago I was your top town, now top scum. The change is really radical.

As scum his actions would make a lot of sense. Gain some credibility by fakeclaiming (especially in a vanilla setup), direct the lynch away from himself/Eden, maybe get 1-2 mislynches before getting caught. If it's not a vanilla setup, he could alternatively catch the blues before going down.

As town..... just why would he abandon his crucial role with ease and even want people to vote for him vs me? As scum he would certainly want that, since it'd be easier to win him vs me than Eden vs me.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 16:03 GMT
#1847
On March 22 2017 01:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:58 Koshi wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:56 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Both vote for me instead of Eden. I need a couple of hours to figure this shit out.

Why in the name of all that is holy would you risk your own life as JK? Or claim in the first place, if I might ask? I would never do either of those actions as a blue, and you're very willing to abandon your role usage for some thread clout.

Why would he do it as mafia?

Why ask this question?
And why are you ignoring my 3 posts I made on you?


Sorry, I was keeping up with the thread on my phone in short bursts earlier. Didn't read your posts in detail. I'll get to them eventually. Could you maybe summarize your case? Because like a couple of pages ago I was your top town, now top scum. The change is really radical.

As scum his actions would make a lot of sense. Gain some credibility by fakeclaiming (especially in a vanilla setup), direct the lynch away from himself/Eden, maybe get 1-2 mislynches before getting caught. If it's not a vanilla setup, he could alternatively catch the blues before going down.

As town..... just why would he abandon his crucial role with ease and even want people to vote for him vs me? As scum he would certainly want that, since it'd be easier to win him vs me than Eden vs me.

You were never my top town. You were lock town. Now you are lock mafia.


>.>
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 16:05 GMT
#1849
On March 21 2017 23:19 Koshi wrote:
Looking at that again those 3 names are really bad. Eden as placeholder / disformation is the same as malongo / and AMG hasn't done anything and is null

How are that your 3 biggest scumreads on D2 Xatalos?


That's just the result of POE/sheeping while I was at work. As soon as I got home, I started filter-diving and my reads changed significantly.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 16:06 GMT
#1850
On March 22 2017 01:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:58 Koshi wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:56 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Both vote for me instead of Eden. I need a couple of hours to figure this shit out.

Why in the name of all that is holy would you risk your own life as JK? Or claim in the first place, if I might ask? I would never do either of those actions as a blue, and you're very willing to abandon your role usage for some thread clout.

Why would he do it as mafia?

Why ask this question?
And why are you ignoring my 3 posts I made on you?


Sorry, I was keeping up with the thread on my phone in short bursts earlier. Didn't read your posts in detail. I'll get to them eventually. Could you maybe summarize your case? Because like a couple of pages ago I was your top town, now top scum. The change is really radical.

As scum his actions would make a lot of sense. Gain some credibility by fakeclaiming (especially in a vanilla setup), direct the lynch away from himself/Eden, maybe get 1-2 mislynches before getting caught. If it's not a vanilla setup, he could alternatively catch the blues before going down.

As town..... just why would he abandon his crucial role with ease and even want people to vote for him vs me? As scum he would certainly want that, since it'd be easier to win him vs me than Eden vs me.

I already explained to you that there is no way rayn fucking fakeclaims to save his partner Eden. This is not fucking lylo and he can ALWAYS be counter to be CONFIRMED mafia.

Why would he be THIS FUCKING DESPERATE AS MAFIA?


Well in the vanilla setup it would make perfect sense. The situation was pretty desperate with scum vs scum wagons (assuming they're both scum).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 16:08 GMT
#1853
Question: why would he be so FUCKING DESPERATE as town to waste away his JK role for having a couple of votes on himself at D2 start? How does town come to that conclusion? I never would. And I haven't seen him do that before either. He does like risky gambles though, and fake claiming would be just his style.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft254
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft658
PiGStarcraft254
RuFF_SC2 187
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 225
Stork 187
Leta 128
Hyuk 79
PianO 74
Bale 19
Icarus 9
yabsab 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
League of Legends
JimRising 747
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox816
C9.Mang0275
Westballz40
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor608
Other Games
summit1g7957
Coldzera 820
Sick125
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS48
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter147
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2144
League of Legends
• Lourlo1117
• Stunt350
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 7m
Online Event
6h 7m
FEL
11h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.