• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13551 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 44 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 12:39 GMT
#1396
There's probably at least 1 scum in those I townread though. Gut still says it's rayn even though I'm not completely sure if he would fakeclaim so easily.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 12:42 GMT
#1398
Onegu - I started thinking he's more likely town sometime during N1. The way he posted about whatever topics and seemed to interact naturally with the thread at the time. Not a super strong read yet.

If Eden flipped town, I'd probably be more interested in rayn again - and maybe Tumble and/or others would need revisiting. Disfo's scum odds would rise significantly too.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 12:43 GMT
#1401
On March 20 2017 21:41 Damdred wrote:
Rayn would fake claim as scum, he's done it before.

But I don't believe it here I don't think


It might be easier here though since scum always knows the setup... giving scum a large information advantage. But dunno
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 12:47 GMT
#1403
On March 20 2017 21:43 Calix wrote:
Who are these 'others' Xatalos? Don't hold back.

I wasn't aware that you'd ever LOST interest in Rayn.

Why would a town!Eden -> rayn is mafia fake-claiming?


Town Eden would just increase the suspiciousness of other proof through POE.

I guess I never lost interest from the bottom of my heart

Others - perhaps Onegu... most everyone really. If we don't soon find scum, there's a serious mistake in some assumptions I've made.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 12:49 GMT
#1405
AMG - thoughts on possible scum?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:10 GMT
#1422
On March 20 2017 21:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 21:31 Xatalos wrote:
Tumble or rayn are probably not good lynches today.

Why do you not scumread Tumble anymore?


First of all I don't think he's scum if you're town, in which case it makes little sense to lynch him before you flip. Secondly Calix seems to really believe he's town, and I'm willing to give Tumble a slight pass for that reason as well.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:11 GMT
#1423
On March 20 2017 21:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 06:48 Onegu wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Onegu wrote:
hrmm ok... Guess I was wrong...

There was a better blue shot though. There was I think a very hard core blue claim.


I guess I know what you mean.


I know you know what I mean...

What is this. Onegu and Xatalos explain.


Better not to if the scumteam didn't get it.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:13 GMT
#1427
On March 20 2017 22:01 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2017 19:52 beentheredonethat wrote:
  • 13 players
  • Semi-Open
  • All vanilla



New theory. BTDT decided to troll us hardcore and made everyone town. rayn is just fake-claiming to draw a shot.

QED


That makes zero sense. VT would never fakeclaim here, especially if widely scumread. It would likely expose the blues and heavily damage town.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:15 GMT
#1429
On March 20 2017 22:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:11 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 21:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:48 Onegu wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Onegu wrote:
hrmm ok... Guess I was wrong...

There was a better blue shot though. There was I think a very hard core blue claim.


I guess I know what you mean.


I know you know what I mean...

What is this. Onegu and Xatalos explain.


Better not to if the scumteam didn't get it.

Better yes because you calling me mafia if fucking bullshit if you believe there is another blue "claim" somewhere there.


Explain?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:17 GMT
#1432
For the record: I don't believe the maker of the claim is necessarily blue.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:18 GMT
#1434
But I don't think it's good to talk about it at this point.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:23 GMT
#1438
Btw I don't think rayn and Onegu are in a team. Otherwise rayn wouldn't go asking about that exchange between us like that ONL
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:27 GMT
#1441
On March 20 2017 22:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like the thing townies do when someone claims is:
- They consider all possibilities and look at the night kill and see what makes sense.

What Xatalos does:
- "At least this kill makes the all vanilla setup less likely."
- "I think there is a blue out there" (with onegu)
- "wow rayn didn't say who he jailed" (why the fuck would i, it doesn't help the town at all)
- "As scum, he would know the setup. If there is no true JK, he can claim being roleblocked and push his agenda freely until LYLO." (DOES ANYONE SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS???)
- "Now this is an all vanilla setup and rayn claimed to idk what reason but it makes totes sense!!!"

Doesn't even try to figure out what it means if i am town. Never. Just "here is why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense, well here is a new scenario why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense... [contunue]" while thinking there is another power role out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scummyscumscum


I haven't said I think there is a power role out there. Statistically it's more likely, but not certain.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:29 GMT
#1444
On March 20 2017 22:27 Calix wrote:
I don't get how you spend more time calling rayn mafia than you do looking at, I dunno, disformation or Tweedledumb or any of your town-reads and asking them questions.

It's a massive waste of time on someone who is extremely likely town even though you think someone else claimed blue ???

You're not making any sense and it's just a bunch of crap.

As for rayn, I'd still like the explanation for why those posts = mafia disformation.


I guess I should let it slide for today already. It gets harder to resist every time rayn appears in the thread though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:31 GMT
#1447
On March 20 2017 22:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:27 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like the thing townies do when someone claims is:
- They consider all possibilities and look at the night kill and see what makes sense.

What Xatalos does:
- "At least this kill makes the all vanilla setup less likely."
- "I think there is a blue out there" (with onegu)
- "wow rayn didn't say who he jailed" (why the fuck would i, it doesn't help the town at all)
- "As scum, he would know the setup. If there is no true JK, he can claim being roleblocked and push his agenda freely until LYLO." (DOES ANYONE SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS???)
- "Now this is an all vanilla setup and rayn claimed to idk what reason but it makes totes sense!!!"

Doesn't even try to figure out what it means if i am town. Never. Just "here is why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense, well here is a new scenario why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense... [contunue]" while thinking there is another power role out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scummyscumscum


I haven't said I think there is a power role out there. Statistically it's more likely, but not certain.

I thought it was statistically 5% that i am a power role so i guess the rest of 95% is all vanilla setup no?


1) You had around 5% chance of rolling JK, 30% scum, and I would scumread you without the claim, so the chance of being scum isn't "extremely low".

2) I said there is a claim-like post in the thread. I didn't say I believed it was from a blue necessarily.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:32 GMT
#1449
On March 20 2017 22:31 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:29 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:27 Calix wrote:
I don't get how you spend more time calling rayn mafia than you do looking at, I dunno, disformation or Tweedledumb or any of your town-reads and asking them questions.

It's a massive waste of time on someone who is extremely likely town even though you think someone else claimed blue ???

You're not making any sense and it's just a bunch of crap.

As for rayn, I'd still like the explanation for why those posts = mafia disformation.


I guess I should let it slide for today already. It gets harder to resist every time rayn appears in the thread though.


Legit question. When was the last time that you took your own initiative and scum-hunted?

Yes, this question makes me a hypocrite but I don't care. Put a sock in it about how rayn's mafia in these implausible scenarios which are based on NOTHING and start talking about actual people, God.


rayn would get offended if he's not even an actual person
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:40 GMT
#1452
On March 20 2017 22:36 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:32 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:31 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:29 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:27 Calix wrote:
I don't get how you spend more time calling rayn mafia than you do looking at, I dunno, disformation or Tweedledumb or any of your town-reads and asking them questions.

It's a massive waste of time on someone who is extremely likely town even though you think someone else claimed blue ???

You're not making any sense and it's just a bunch of crap.

As for rayn, I'd still like the explanation for why those posts = mafia disformation.


I guess I should let it slide for today already. It gets harder to resist every time rayn appears in the thread though.


Legit question. When was the last time that you took your own initiative and scum-hunted?

Yes, this question makes me a hypocrite but I don't care. Put a sock in it about how rayn's mafia in these implausible scenarios which are based on NOTHING and start talking about actual people, God.


rayn would get offended if he's not even an actual person


I carefully considered your suggestion that clogging up the chat with speculative claim wankery counts as 'scum-hunting' and then laughed and chucked it in the shredder.

Do something else please instead of being glib about your current anti-town behaviour


I don't see how it's anti-town to consider all options in the situation. It's a bit hard to read filters while on my phone so I focused on the main event.

POE points to the current wagon situation being good anyway. We'll have to see what AMG does and maybe reconsider then.

For the record, I think this claim-thingy has been vastly more important than yesterday's disfo-confusion.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:43 GMT
#1455
On March 20 2017 22:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
I don't see how it's anti-town to consider all options in the situation.

It's not, except you're not considering all possibilities, you're only considering possibilities where i am mafia.


Am I voting for you in your reality?

Or listing you as a lynch candidate for that matter?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:48 GMT
#1458
On March 20 2017 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:43 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't see how it's anti-town to consider all options in the situation.

It's not, except you're not considering all possibilities, you're only considering possibilities where i am mafia.


Am I voting for you in your reality?

Or listing you as a lynch candidate for that matter?

What a fucking comment once again....

I will counter with this:
Am i considering Malongo mafia?

Do i consider Damdred as lynch target rn?

You can't be fucking serious?!?!?!?


Did you miss where I said that you're more likely town than several others in the game? It's not like I'd shoot YOU if I had a gun. Just considering the chances of you being scum.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:54 GMT
#1462
I would have claimed Vig immediately after my shot if I was one.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 262
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 262
mouzHeroMarine 167
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41546
Bisu 2806
Hyuk 1748
Shuttle 1632
Mini 673
EffOrt 601
Larva 481
Soma 428
firebathero 239
ZerO 220
[ Show more ]
hero 115
Last 96
Zeus 69
Sexy 55
sorry 54
Pusan 53
Killer 51
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 19
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1368
Dendi1117
Counter-Strike
fl0m422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1227
crisheroes871
Lowko416
Liquid`Hasu405
Other Games
gofns41675
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1366
DeMusliM254
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .118
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV214
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 6m
INu's Battles
22h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.