• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:09
CEST 12:09
KST 19:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9296 users

[T][M] Resistance VI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:24 GMT
#1713
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:29 GMT
#1718
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:32 GMT
#1721
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:51 GMT
#1752
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:51 GMT
#1755
Oh and sicklucker I just can't read him for shit
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:54 GMT
#1767
On February 12 2017 07:53 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


>> you have a good read on me, do you?

Ya I usually good at reading you Tina
Anyways so who you think should be on this next team and why?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:57 GMT
#1769
Also why did Lex and Tina had to spam to a 18 page filter -.-
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:58 GMT
#1771
On February 12 2017 07:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


Lol this is BS I said that people were not supposed to judge EC just based on him getting 2 x replaced.
Given you're scumreading him you should reach the opposite conclusion.

I meant in context it was a good thought................
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:59 GMT
#1773
On February 12 2017 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:57 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


Lol this is BS I said that people were not supposed to judge EC just based on him getting 2 x replaced.
Given you're scumreading him you should reach the opposite conclusion.

I meant in context it was a good thought................

Also why would I scumread you based on EC anyways based on that thing alone?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 23:06 GMT
#1782
On February 12 2017 08:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:53 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


>> you have a good read on me, do you?

Ya I usually good at reading you Tina
Anyways so who you think should be on this next team and why?


lol >< that's really not how i remember it. i remember taking you in often when i roll scum but placing that aside...

we're still debating. we get the final say if people can't agree, so we're suffering that wonderful doubt that comes with ultimate power! \o/

that's why i'm prodding at you cause i think i can read you better than most here and it would make our lives infinitely easier

we know we want to take silver

EC is almost confirmed scum for us
super i haven't liked all game
grack we just can't trust...like gut and logic says he's the most likely spy who failed the mission

that leaves vivax, sharkie, sl and you

personally i'm pretty okay with rolling the dice on sl this game based off feels
but vivax, sharkie and your slot we've been waffling back and forth on, and lex isn't as comfortable with sl anyway :/ (lex has had sudden doubts on sharkie because grack's activity kinda looks maybe town lol >< i've been going with his read on sharkie because he was so certain on it)

You pocketed me with feels and it not like Titanic and Storm ever happened >.>
Anyways fair enough once you two can agree on a team please post it Tina? <3
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 23:07 GMT
#1786
On February 12 2017 08:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:57 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


Lol this is BS I said that people were not supposed to judge EC just based on him getting 2 x replaced.
Given you're scumreading him you should reach the opposite conclusion.

I meant in context it was a good thought................


Not really a thought, more of a piece of advice. But fine. It just seemed odd to me that you scumread EC on one hand and then TR me for what could be called a soft defense.

I don't think you could do that post as scum at least not in your scum wheelhouse. Also my scumread on EC came from reading his filter.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 23:08 GMT
#1787
On February 12 2017 08:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 08:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:53 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


>> you have a good read on me, do you?

Ya I usually good at reading you Tina
Anyways so who you think should be on this next team and why?


lol >< that's really not how i remember it. i remember taking you in often when i roll scum but placing that aside...

we're still debating. we get the final say if people can't agree, so we're suffering that wonderful doubt that comes with ultimate power! \o/

that's why i'm prodding at you cause i think i can read you better than most here and it would make our lives infinitely easier

we know we want to take silver

EC is almost confirmed scum for us
super i haven't liked all game
grack we just can't trust...like gut and logic says he's the most likely spy who failed the mission

that leaves vivax, sharkie, sl and you

personally i'm pretty okay with rolling the dice on sl this game based off feels
but vivax, sharkie and your slot we've been waffling back and forth on, and lex isn't as comfortable with sl anyway :/ (lex has had sudden doubts on sharkie because grack's activity kinda looks maybe town lol >< i've been going with his read on sharkie because he was so certain on it)

You pocketed me with feels and it not like Titanic and Storm ever happened >.>
Anyways fair enough once you two can agree on a team please post it Tina? <3


>> those are not recent games my friiiiend -rsoul ego has been engaged!-

You haven't played a game in a long time Tina that's why >.>
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 23:10 GMT
#1792
Tina and Lex is Waffling pretty hard. Hmmmmm.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 23:13 GMT
#1798
On February 12 2017 08:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 08:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:53 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
[quote]

actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


>> you have a good read on me, do you?

Ya I usually good at reading you Tina
Anyways so who you think should be on this next team and why?


lol >< that's really not how i remember it. i remember taking you in often when i roll scum but placing that aside...

we're still debating. we get the final say if people can't agree, so we're suffering that wonderful doubt that comes with ultimate power! \o/

that's why i'm prodding at you cause i think i can read you better than most here and it would make our lives infinitely easier

we know we want to take silver

EC is almost confirmed scum for us
super i haven't liked all game
grack we just can't trust...like gut and logic says he's the most likely spy who failed the mission

that leaves vivax, sharkie, sl and you

personally i'm pretty okay with rolling the dice on sl this game based off feels
but vivax, sharkie and your slot we've been waffling back and forth on, and lex isn't as comfortable with sl anyway :/ (lex has had sudden doubts on sharkie because grack's activity kinda looks maybe town lol >< i've been going with his read on sharkie because he was so certain on it)

You pocketed me with feels and it not like Titanic and Storm ever happened >.>
Anyways fair enough once you two can agree on a team please post it Tina? <3


>> those are not recent games my friiiiend -rsoul ego has been engaged!-

You haven't played a game in a long time Tina that's why >.>


shhh lies lol ><

what team would you put up?

Myself, Vivax, Superbia, and You/Lex.
I know my alignment.
Vivax looks townie to me.
Superbia looks okay and would willing to test to see if the mission gets sabotaged by him.
Same thing about you/Lex although your waffling is starting to be a bit townish for you Tina?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 23:17 GMT
#1804
On February 12 2017 08:14 RtaniSoul wrote:
are you asking me if i'm town? cause like...that's a bit silly ls xP

OH YEAH I'M TOTALLY A SPY!! i just don't get why people simply don't ask me o.0

I mean the amount of waffling seems a be townish for you I don't remember you waffling this much as scum but then again it been to long since you played >.<
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 23:18 GMT
#1805
On February 12 2017 08:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 08:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:53 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
[quote]
After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


>> you have a good read on me, do you?

Ya I usually good at reading you Tina
Anyways so who you think should be on this next team and why?


lol >< that's really not how i remember it. i remember taking you in often when i roll scum but placing that aside...

we're still debating. we get the final say if people can't agree, so we're suffering that wonderful doubt that comes with ultimate power! \o/

that's why i'm prodding at you cause i think i can read you better than most here and it would make our lives infinitely easier

we know we want to take silver

EC is almost confirmed scum for us
super i haven't liked all game
grack we just can't trust...like gut and logic says he's the most likely spy who failed the mission

that leaves vivax, sharkie, sl and you

personally i'm pretty okay with rolling the dice on sl this game based off feels
but vivax, sharkie and your slot we've been waffling back and forth on, and lex isn't as comfortable with sl anyway :/ (lex has had sudden doubts on sharkie because grack's activity kinda looks maybe town lol >< i've been going with his read on sharkie because he was so certain on it)

You pocketed me with feels and it not like Titanic and Storm ever happened >.>
Anyways fair enough once you two can agree on a team please post it Tina? <3


>> those are not recent games my friiiiend -rsoul ego has been engaged!-

You haven't played a game in a long time Tina that's why >.>


shhh lies lol ><

what team would you put up?

Myself, Vivax, Superbia, and You/Lex.
I know my alignment.
Vivax looks townie to me.
Superbia looks okay and would willing to test to see if the mission gets sabotaged by him.
Same thing about you/Lex although your waffling is starting to be a bit townish for you Tina?


Lacks Swika, I don't like it

Forgot he was even in the game..... Will check his filter as soon as possible.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 23:23 GMT
#1809
Silverika is ilikely town after some reading. They both were bold about my slot's nomination saying out loud in the thread they would reject that team since it had their scumreads on it. Later they did change their reads a bit in a more natural progression. I don't think Newer players like them would be that bold with some of their posts to vet players.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 23:24 GMT
#1810
On February 12 2017 08:13 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 08:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:53 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
[quote]
Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


>> you have a good read on me, do you?

Ya I usually good at reading you Tina
Anyways so who you think should be on this next team and why?


lol >< that's really not how i remember it. i remember taking you in often when i roll scum but placing that aside...

we're still debating. we get the final say if people can't agree, so we're suffering that wonderful doubt that comes with ultimate power! \o/

that's why i'm prodding at you cause i think i can read you better than most here and it would make our lives infinitely easier

we know we want to take silver

EC is almost confirmed scum for us
super i haven't liked all game
grack we just can't trust...like gut and logic says he's the most likely spy who failed the mission

that leaves vivax, sharkie, sl and you

personally i'm pretty okay with rolling the dice on sl this game based off feels
but vivax, sharkie and your slot we've been waffling back and forth on, and lex isn't as comfortable with sl anyway :/ (lex has had sudden doubts on sharkie because grack's activity kinda looks maybe town lol >< i've been going with his read on sharkie because he was so certain on it)

You pocketed me with feels and it not like Titanic and Storm ever happened >.>
Anyways fair enough once you two can agree on a team please post it Tina? <3


>> those are not recent games my friiiiend -rsoul ego has been engaged!-

You haven't played a game in a long time Tina that's why >.>


shhh lies lol ><

what team would you put up?

Myself, Vivax, Superbia, and You/Lex.
I know my alignment.
Vivax looks townie to me.
Superbia looks okay and would willing to test to see if the mission gets sabotaged by him.
Same thing about you/Lex although your waffling is starting to be a bit townish for you Tina?

Change Superbia to Silverika and you got the team that I feel most comfortable with.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 23:25 GMT
#1811
On February 12 2017 08:21 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 08:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:14 RtaniSoul wrote:
are you asking me if i'm town? cause like...that's a bit silly ls xP

OH YEAH I'M TOTALLY A SPY!! i just don't get why people simply don't ask me o.0

I mean the amount of waffling seems a be townish for you I don't remember you waffling this much as scum but then again it been to long since you played >.<


eh...it is and it isn't. i can tunnel the shit out of people as town too *coughtumblecough*

Not the tunneling I talking about the waffling you silly goose
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 13 2017 13:39 GMT
#1858
On February 13 2017 04:26 Superbia wrote:
##nominate: RtaniSoul, Vivax, Silverika, Sicklucker

Similar team to what I would nominate. This might help me with figuring out sicklucker's alignment if the mission is successful or not.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 779
Soma 538
BeSt 443
Light 349
Horang2 327
910 325
Hyuk 279
Jaedong 257
Stork 143
EffOrt 123
[ Show more ]
Pusan 111
Dewaltoss 94
Soulkey 63
ZerO 55
Shinee 50
Killer 48
Rush 42
Mong 41
Mind 40
Yoon 37
Snow 33
Bale 27
Sharp 26
ggaemo 21
sorry 20
hero 20
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 16
Creator 11
Noble 8
Terrorterran 8
Sacsri 4
Mini 1
Dota 2
Gorgc2254
XcaliburYe196
League of Legends
JimRising 352
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1355
pashabiceps1006
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2452
Khaldor661
Other Games
gofns30307
singsing1366
ceh9676
XBOCT331
Pyrionflax184
DeMusliM158
Mew2King114
ArmadaUGS43
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream243
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Jankos1192
• Stunt435
Other Games
• WagamamaTV177
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
51m
Stellar Fest
2h 51m
The PondCast
23h 51m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.