• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8109 users

[T][M] Resistance VI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 14 2017 18:30 GMT
#22
I'd like to play, but I'm going to deliberately wait until 8/9 slots are filled to join.
(Anyone who was in the last resistance game should know why.)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 18 2017 22:38 GMT
#36
Damn you beat me to it Grack.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 24 2017 23:41 GMT
#53
/confirm

Let's have a good one.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 25 2017 03:53 GMT
#56
Pre-game excuse.....long story short, I'm literally on my way to hospital :/

It shouldn't be more than 24h.....although we'll see how or if I recover energy :/

I hate my life sometimes :/

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 25 2017 18:30 GMT
#62
Discharged this morning, as expected. I'll be okay. Looking forward to another good game of resistance. I missed this so much.

I have a copy of Resistance Avalon at home too, but it's been ages since I've been able to play that live with friends.

gl hf all. Thanks to our lovely hosting trio for running the show.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 26 2017 13:50 GMT
#68
<3 disformation
<3 cakepie

Also shoutout to Tina...I know time is limited these days but hopefully this will reflect like the days of old (think Carol/Student Mafia 4...)

It's been too long.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-26 17:14:12
January 26 2017 16:51 GMT
#73
On January 27 2017 00:58 Vivax wrote:
I'm thinking that maybe the first nomination should immediately pass without a 24 hours discussion phase. That way we actually have something to discuss, the outcome, as there is no lynching and otherwise we will just be talking about who should go on a mission without any actual arguments to support a decision.

Like in voice I think no one was intent to oppose anyone on the first team anyway, when we played. It was mostly just seeing if it fails or not, there wasn't anything to discuss.


Brings back some very bad memories from my last resistance game. With respect to day 1 play, part of the problem was that I had RNGed team leader in the #1 slot and of course that was the day I was stuck at the airport on my way home for 12 of those 24 hours, so I wasn't quite able to prove myself town enough - I made good enough reads to nominate completely town teams both with myself on the team and without myself on the team. But people were not willing to give me a chance.

All of my suggestions were shot down without mission being put to pass/fail.

In real life resistance, I have made team nominations without myself on the team especially if I know people are sceptical of me...but I'm very good at reading people IRL. In game here it depends on how you articulate yourself.

So hopefully all of us near the top of the list have good enough availability for a decent chance at reads/reasonable gameplay on everyone's part...I for one am not travelling this upcoming week so I should be in the clear.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 26 2017 17:15 GMT
#74
sharkie, darthfoley or anyone else, have you played this a bit IRL?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2017 00:07 GMT
#95
Evening lovelies, I’m resistance too, but surely someone in this bunch is capable of saying that, or frankly anything posted so far, as either alignment.

And LOL Tina, sleep is for the weak

To add to the setup discussion, as someone who has played resistance before in forum and real life, I do agree with the points made by Ray, but for people new to this game, should mission 1 pass, do not assume that all three members on mission 1 are part of the resistance. At least in my experience, there’s been far too many times where people don’t re-examine the first three people and then for mission 2, they hyper-focus on player 4 that becomes the add-on.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2017 00:08 GMT
#96
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


Hah this happened last game too. Although I was guilty of being too optimistic but I only have that evil buddying Artanis myself for that to blame in the late game.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 931
SteadfastSC562
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 562
ZombieGrub97
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24509
Soulkey 272
Mini 145
White-Ra 117
ToSsGirL 23
NotJumperer 21
Trap 21
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift606
Counter-Strike
fl0m1350
shoxiejesuss704
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu1968
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1010
B2W.Neo561
Pyrionflax178
shahzam85
UpATreeSC78
Chillindude63
Dewaltoss54
Trikslyr49
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen277
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra791
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 59m
OSC
16h 59m
Stellar Fest
16h 59m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.