• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:51
CEST 01:51
KST 08:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8368 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:04 GMT
#1704
On February 12 2017 07:03 Superbia wrote:
Nobody?


See you at the next deadline?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:05 GMT
#1706
On February 12 2017 07:05 sharkie wrote:
So vivax, was this team all resistance as well? lol


You lack comprehension
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:25 GMT
#1715
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:27 GMT
#1717
On February 12 2017 07:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 01:15 Vivax wrote:
You'd be more credible stating I was spy with sharkie, but this? Just lol.

lol I have been thinking of this one and also considering just you town and Sharkie mafia because you're making more effort than you usually do as scum.

(For the you/Sharkie I remembered that both of you were trying to put Artanisoul in the new team in place of the other.)

I'm pretty tired of running in circles with my reads though after every time I argue with someone. And I think that scum has to have some kind of carry right now to encourage so many people not making any effort to get on a team, and I'm not really convinced that Sharkie is enough to get behavior like this.


The "scum morale is high so someone townie looking must be scum, so this townie guy is scum" is a terrible argument to scumread someone. You can apply it to anyone looking townie.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:39 GMT
#1729
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Currently the TW slot but I'm gonna see what LS cooks up
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:40 GMT
#1730
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:41 GMT
#1732
On February 12 2017 07:29 RtaniSoul wrote:
And then Tina reminds me that Vivax making sense = Vivax is scum.
Sorry bro, the gig's up.


Fine, the tinfoil's on you then.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:43 GMT
#1735
On February 12 2017 07:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:40 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.

0 votes = all town dude.

You confirmed it earlier.


You and sharkie are absolutely incapable of reading context.

I was making fun of superbia's reasoning (yes, precisely that reasoning you say I used). If you read some more posts after you will see .
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:45 GMT
#1738
On February 12 2017 06:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 06:29 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:27 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:25 Superbia wrote:
In a game where t1 is all town it's vivax/ec/tw


Great, now you agree with me as well (on the spies). Vivax will use this to further think his me/grack/super theory is sound haha...


Vivax' theory falls apart on the votes alone.


Last team was all town on the votes alone.


On February 12 2017 06:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 06:31 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:31 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:29 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:27 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:25 Superbia wrote:
In a game where t1 is all town it's vivax/ec/tw


Great, now you agree with me as well (on the spies). Vivax will use this to further think his me/grack/super theory is sound haha...


Vivax' theory falls apart on the votes alone.


Last team was all town on the votes alone.


Then the first team was as well z_Z.


That means votes alone are good for nothing.


You, superbia and sharkie are just a bunch of shitters really. Impossible to believe you are not spies.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:48 GMT
#1743
On February 12 2017 07:46 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:40 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.


rt already asked


Remember to ask everyone else who does that in the future as well, it seems to be important to you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:57 GMT
#1770
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


Lol this is BS I said that people were not supposed to judge EC just based on him getting 2 x replaced.
Given you're scumreading him you should reach the opposite conclusion.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:58 GMT
#1772
On February 12 2017 07:52 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:48 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:46 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:40 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.


rt already asked


Remember to ask everyone else who does that in the future as well, it seems to be important to you.


Well obvious it's important to ask the person who nominates the team why he decided to nayvote it?
Also vivax, since the day of the nomination of the 2nd mission all you have done in this game is to hurl insults to people. It started with me, changed then to rtani, progressed to grack and has now reached super.

How about you start trying to prove your innocence with facts other than "hey come on, do you really think that is how I would play the game as a spy" or insults. I don't think you answered any of my questions back then during mission 2 voting process. You were too busy calling rt and me a spy team.


It's equally insulting to get misrepped all the time by people who pretend to read your posts. You want me to feel sorry? You get NOTHING, good day sir.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 23:02 GMT
#1775
On February 12 2017 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:57 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


Lol this is BS I said that people were not supposed to judge EC just based on him getting 2 x replaced.
Given you're scumreading him you should reach the opposite conclusion.

I meant in context it was a good thought................


Not really a thought, more of a piece of advice. But fine. It just seemed odd to me that you scumread EC on one hand and then TR me for what could be called a soft defense.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 23:04 GMT
#1780
Game was way more fun when I was scumreading RtaniSoul, at least when they accused me it was not cause they only half-read my shit.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 23:16 GMT
#1803
On February 12 2017 08:13 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 08:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 08:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:53 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
[quote]
Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.


>> you have a good read on me, do you?

Ya I usually good at reading you Tina
Anyways so who you think should be on this next team and why?


lol >< that's really not how i remember it. i remember taking you in often when i roll scum but placing that aside...

we're still debating. we get the final say if people can't agree, so we're suffering that wonderful doubt that comes with ultimate power! \o/

that's why i'm prodding at you cause i think i can read you better than most here and it would make our lives infinitely easier

we know we want to take silver

EC is almost confirmed scum for us
super i haven't liked all game
grack we just can't trust...like gut and logic says he's the most likely spy who failed the mission

that leaves vivax, sharkie, sl and you

personally i'm pretty okay with rolling the dice on sl this game based off feels
but vivax, sharkie and your slot we've been waffling back and forth on, and lex isn't as comfortable with sl anyway :/ (lex has had sudden doubts on sharkie because grack's activity kinda looks maybe town lol >< i've been going with his read on sharkie because he was so certain on it)

You pocketed me with feels and it not like Titanic and Storm ever happened >.>
Anyways fair enough once you two can agree on a team please post it Tina? <3


>> those are not recent games my friiiiend -rsoul ego has been engaged!-

You haven't played a game in a long time Tina that's why >.>


shhh lies lol ><

what team would you put up?

Myself, Vivax, Superbia, and You/Lex.
I know my alignment.
Vivax looks townie to me.
Superbia looks okay and would willing to test to see if the mission gets sabotaged by him.
Same thing about you/Lex although your waffling is starting to be a bit townish for you Tina?


Lacks Swika, I don't like it
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 12 2017 18:56 GMT
#1827
Tempting team tbh.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 12 2017 19:00 GMT
#1828
But still can't trust it fully cause of you sorry, I like that you offer to sub SL in for you though.
Would you actually do that if people asked you to?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 12 2017 19:21 GMT
#1831
lol superbia you shouldn't have said that.

WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 12 2017 19:27 GMT
#1835
On February 13 2017 04:23 Superbia wrote:
Regardless, if this mission fails I'm going to have an even more unfun game lol.


If this mission fails you look much better.

If it passes too.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 14:02 GMT
#1859
I only want to know what sharkie and Grack will vote on this
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10065
Rain 653
Artosis 471
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam698
JimRising 563
Day[9].tv529
PiGStarcraft177
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm68
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Scarra564
• Day9tv529
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
OSC
9m
CranKy Ducklings0
Stellar Fest
13h 9m
OSC
22h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.