• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7400 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:05 GMT
#1481
On February 09 2017 23:51 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:47 Vivax wrote:
Tinfoil time:

Could it be super + sharkie are both spy and the reason they passed the first mission was that their only out was to both scumread swika, so when the second mission failed their only out is to scumread me?


I'd guess you mean grack+me, not super?
If that were the case I am pretty sure one of us would have played the total scapegoat and the other the loyal resistance player...


No cause you'd still have passed the first mission and there was no reason to.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:17 GMT
#1487
Sharkie who is spy with me?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:19 GMT
#1488
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:21 GMT
#1493
On February 10 2017 00:19 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game


Sorry I'm just really trying to figure out for a day who you would actually send on a mission cause all I see is you being completely hung up on this grack/me thingy.

On February 09 2017 01:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


who would you sub in instead of me and if it fails, who is the spy?


Also this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:27 GMT
#1495
On February 10 2017 00:21 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:19 Vivax wrote:
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.


where do you stand on tumble, viva? i notice he's not on there as lex was very annoyingly pointing out, which would imply you think he's town, but we don't have a similar read on tumble (or any certainty of anything at all regarding him lol ><) so why? i'd say what lex already told me he thinks your reason is but i'd rather hear it from you than assume ^^


Old reasons: He has me successfully pocketed by calling me and swika super town all the time. His lists don't look too shabby. Bad reasons but those were the reasons.

Reasons after I checked his filter again:
Also he lacks self promotion, he just kinda sits there hoping to get picked up without pushing himself while analyzing the game from his PoV.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:36 GMT
#1498
On February 10 2017 00:32 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:21 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game


Sorry I'm just really trying to figure out for a day who you would actually send on a mission cause all I see is you being completely hung up on this grack/me thingy.

On February 09 2017 01:18 Vivax wrote:
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


who would you sub in instead of me and if it fails, who is the spy?


Also this.


I am sorry I am just fed up atm because silver is totally misunderstanding me...

I did answer both your questions you know? Who I would sub instead of you and also who I would send out for the next team...


Well I might be missing it but I have no idea who your suggestion for team spy is.

Me/?/?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:40 GMT
#1500
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super


This is the closest I find to you actually broadening your horizon in this game.

It leaves the following open:

Why not TW?
Why not SL?
Why not emc?
Why is super resistance?

Can you cook up a team without yourself in it?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:43 GMT
#1503
On February 10 2017 00:40 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:36 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:21 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game


Sorry I'm just really trying to figure out for a day who you would actually send on a mission cause all I see is you being completely hung up on this grack/me thingy.

On February 09 2017 01:18 Vivax wrote:
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


who would you sub in instead of me and if it fails, who is the spy?


Also this.


I am sorry I am just fed up atm because silver is totally misunderstanding me...

I did answer both your questions you know? Who I would sub instead of you and also who I would send out for the next team...


Well I might be missing it but I have no idea who your suggestion for team spy is.

Me/?/?


EC asked me that yesterday and my answer hasn't changed yet.
EC or TL / vivax / SL



That means you will disapprove any team that doesn't have you, grack and superbia in it. That's all I needed to know.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 16:12 GMT
#1517
The most memorable thing I've seen from super is him arguing why he can't be spy with a bunch of others, but otherwise it doesn't look like he's even trying to wrap the game up
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 18:46 GMT
#1529
Grack what are your spy team iterations atm?

Me/Swika/RtaniSoul?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 19:01 GMT
#1534
All this bickering leads to nowhere need clear opinions, teams you would approve and who you think are spies.

Sharkie said he won't approve teams without grack himself and super, who coincidentially are also one of my possible spy teams.

What does Grack say? Will he also only approve teams with himself, sharkie and superbia?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 19:21 GMT
#1539
On February 10 2017 04:12 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:01 Vivax wrote:
All this bickering leads to nowhere need clear opinions, teams you would approve and who you think are spies.

Sharkie said he won't approve teams without grack himself and super, who coincidentially are also one of my possible spy teams.

What does Grack say? Will he also only approve teams with himself, sharkie and superbia?


Sharkie/grack/super would mean none of ec/sl/tw is a spy... You'd practically have the worst resistance players ever, vivax.. Surely you cannot imagine that happening? I am not the only person, nor the first person who has found tons of bad play from them.


I don't think in good/bad, I think in resistance/not resistance, and know one of you or grack is scum for sure, maybe both. You should also think one of me/grack is spy for sure if you were resistance so why doesn't it feel like that in this post?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 19:29 GMT
#1541
And I also don't see how TW is playing badly, can you explain how TW is playing badly, he just plays a more passive game in my eyes.

SL was obviously tilted at being completely at the bottom at the beginning but then came back and kept playing and seems more confident, EC is the hardest for me to crack as he doesn't really try to get into conversations and I've only slightly ever seen him argue with people, quite like super.

But I think that by now TW should have a good degree of readability and I don't see why one would come to the conclusion that he's bad, and not spy or res.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 19:32 GMT
#1543
On February 10 2017 04:24 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:21 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:12 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:01 Vivax wrote:
All this bickering leads to nowhere need clear opinions, teams you would approve and who you think are spies.

Sharkie said he won't approve teams without grack himself and super, who coincidentially are also one of my possible spy teams.

What does Grack say? Will he also only approve teams with himself, sharkie and superbia?


Sharkie/grack/super would mean none of ec/sl/tw is a spy... You'd practically have the worst resistance players ever, vivax.. Surely you cannot imagine that happening? I am not the only person, nor the first person who has found tons of bad play from them.


I don't think in good/bad, I think in resistance/not resistance, and know one of you or grack is scum for sure, maybe both. You should also think one of me/grack is spy for sure if you were resistance so why doesn't it feel like that in this post?


What do you mean it doesn't feel like that in this post? I barely posted two sentences o.O


Your entire post is aimed at making me believe sharkie/grack/super is impossible when I KNOW that 1-2 of them are spies cause the mission failed. And I don't know why you would make me want to believe that if you KNEW that I was spy cause you're so sure that grack is town. And even if you aren't sure, then you still wouldn't post that cause I included Grack in my team.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 19:36 GMT
#1544
On February 10 2017 04:32 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:29 Vivax wrote:
And I also don't see how TW is playing badly, can you explain how TW is playing badly, he just plays a more passive game in my eyes.

SL was obviously tilted at being completely at the bottom at the beginning but then came back and kept playing and seems more confident, EC is the hardest for me to crack as he doesn't really try to get into conversations and I've only slightly ever seen him argue with people, quite like super.

But I think that by now TW should have a good degree of readability and I don't see why one would come to the conclusion that he's bad, and not spy or res.


Really? Then silver, rt and me must be bad players by your standards.


I don't even know what I'm supposed to answer to this, I don't want to discuss my standards. What do you want?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 19:58 GMT
#1556
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


My most recent were not godawful at least, I even mislynched HF in one of them

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509406-h-o-l-y-f-e-mafia?user=Vivax

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/513523-haunted-mansion-3?user=Vivax&page=8
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 20:02 GMT
#1557
On February 10 2017 04:53 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:50 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:47 Silverika wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Go read the damn links that we already fucking gave.

Why are you getting upset at this simple request? I asked for the best game you feel you've played, I really don't understand why that would upset you.


Well let's see:

First silver has basicly been shit on by sevral players
Second we gave the scum games and then they don't get read
Third, both me and silver have no tolatance anymore we expected this game to maybe be a week or two not a god damn month
Fourth, nobody has really been trying to narrow anything down and instead turns into this piss fight on how one must play
Faith, both me and silver are fucking tired. I'm working overnights and silver is still dealing with radiation for her cancer so we have like no tolarance anymore



You both get mad respect from me for playing mafia with that pressure, and on top of it a really good game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 20:05 GMT
#1560
On February 10 2017 05:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
Oh wow you went after marv and shat on JAT on the first link. I'm impressed.


Do pay attention to time stamps though
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 10 2017 09:55 GMT
#1576
For time, and cause I didn't have faith that it would pass:

On February 08 2017 14:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
yep sicklucker silver grack and vivax are going on a mission.


You do realize this will never pass, and not just cause of me.


with 1/1 score I don't mind going back to a war of attrition and with RtaniSoul being the last team leader, it's up to the spies to hurry to get a team through
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 10 2017 20:16 GMT
#1581
Keep calm and vote reject is all I say.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings92
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2323
Shuttle 1567
Artosis 569
Bale 74
NaDa 31
Dewaltoss 21
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
taco 376
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox730
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor887
Other Games
summit1g8712
PiGStarcraft310
C9.Mang0310
ArmadaUGS65
ViBE62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta17
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo591
Other Games
• Scarra858
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 50m
OSC
18h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.