• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:04
CEST 22:04
KST 05:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8063 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23 24 Next All
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 29 2017 18:54 GMT
#377
On January 30 2017 03:53 RtaniSoul wrote:
Tina's also waffling on Superbia. Something about not liking being wrong thus hedging.


possibly being wrong >< you're not sure you're right yet!
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 29 2017 18:55 GMT
#378
On January 30 2017 03:53 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 02:20 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 30 2017 01:54 sharkie wrote:
I will reject the team, don't like it.

for once in your life could you explain why you don't like the team


I don't like your attitude.


i'd also like why you don't like that group, sharkie, if it's not too much to ask
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 29 2017 19:48 GMT
#385
On January 30 2017 04:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.


i'm good with that...and i don't see why lex wouldn't be since i'm less sure about super than he is ^^

@sharkie: fair lol >< not sure exactly what you mean by the last bit but not trusting tumble is reason enough

@grack: lex is better able to describe it than me; he's the one who noticed you acting differently, then you lightened up after he mentioned it, at least to my perception
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 29 2017 19:49 GMT
#386
On January 30 2017 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood


though we both like this one best lol >< obv
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 29 2017 19:55 GMT
#388
On January 30 2017 04:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:47 Vivax wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood


Why not superbia instead of artisoul?

lol I went to filter Superbia and found this:

Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:22 Superbia wrote:
TW is going to include ritasoul and silver and himself in his team btw. Very obvious play.

Vote no.


I can't really explain why but he doesn't give me good feels. He seems different from the Host's revenge game. His posts are less chill.

Stop it, you're making me waffle
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 29 2017 20:05 GMT
#391
On January 30 2017 04:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:48 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.


i'm good with that...and i don't see why lex wouldn't be since i'm less sure about super than he is ^^

@sharkie: fair lol >< not sure exactly what you mean by the last bit but not trusting tumble is reason enough

@grack: lex is better able to describe it than me; he's the one who noticed you acting differently, then you lightened up after he mentioned it, at least to my perception

I'm unsure whether I've done too much shit posting or not enough shit posting. I look forward to hearing about it when he gets back.

Not enough shitposting this game. You've been much more useful than I'm used to!
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 30 2017 10:32 GMT
#419
On January 30 2017 18:01 Superbia wrote:
Rso, why are you waffling on me? Like can you elaborate a bit on how you read me?

She's not gonna be here until close to deadline unless she checks in from work/uni, in which case, bad Tina.

From what I could gather it mostly had to do with your sudden absence but she (mostly?) liked your return.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 30 2017 10:34 GMT
#420
On January 30 2017 17:56 Superbia wrote:
TW are you still mafia reading me?

I love how pretty much everyone is townreading both TW and myself and nobody gives a shit that we're scumreading each other.

Nice ANALysis.

We figure you'll get your head out of your ass eventually xP

Tumble is pretty damn town. He's just on it this game with lots of bretty good observations.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 30 2017 20:09 GMT
#436
On January 30 2017 19:43 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 19:34 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 30 2017 17:56 Superbia wrote:
TW are you still mafia reading me?

I love how pretty much everyone is townreading both TW and myself and nobody gives a shit that we're scumreading each other.

Nice ANALysis.

We figure you'll get your head out of your ass eventually xP

Tumble is pretty damn town. He's just on it this game with lots of bretty good observations.


He feels very floaty. Nothing he says seems solid and I have a feeling he has no actual reads.

His interaction with vivax feels pockety at best.

I find it weird that you townread him so hard even though he has put a lot of doubt (imo) on both myself and wolf, both of whom are your other townreads. He also put doubt on yourself.

And then he mafia-reads into consensus reads + myself.

I don't have to agree with his reads to see a town thought process in them. He's just gotten to the bottom of things a lot. Pointing out Vivax was throwing shade on us for a null point, consistent with it regarding silver, actually townreads vivax despite giving reasons he could potentially use to scumread him making me feel like he's really not worried about 'fabricating' reads/using everything to the max.

Superbia got a lot of TR's early on but he doesn't feel pressured to go with the flow. If TW's a spy here and Superbia is town I really don't see him going after Superbia without anyone backing him up.

TW doesn't afraid of anything this game and goes beneath the surface. I very much like him.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 30 2017 20:56 GMT
#437
Basically we find it hard to imagine Tumblewood went, as Vivax briefly pointed out, "I'm going to hammer on this point Vivax is trying to make on Rtani, then step back and not use this argument to scumread him" as a pre-planned idea to get town reads. Padding to that is the fact that he's been going against thread consensus and isn't trying to make friends at all, which is suicide as either alignment, but Spies would be much more concerned about it.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 30 2017 22:22 GMT
#452
So now that we know sicklucker and half the sky calix emperorchampion are mafia, who's the last one?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 30 2017 23:19 GMT
#455
On January 31 2017 07:30 Superbia wrote:
I'm not convinced of SL scum yet, but he has been superdisappointing.

But Tumblewood is so totally scum right?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 09:13 GMT
#467
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 12:09 GMT
#483
On January 31 2017 20:20 Vivax wrote:
If you think emc is spy cause of double replacement, you're in for a wild ride and a lot of assumption.

Sounds like you have more information than we do
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 15:05 GMT
#496
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 15:05 GMT
#497
Though Tina's waffly on Super still which makes me slightly waffly too grmbl
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 15:07 GMT
#498
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 15:12 GMT
#500
On February 01 2017 00:07 sicklucker wrote:
artanis go on iccup right now

No we're watching travel man with richard ayoade
Iceland is beautiful.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 15:33 GMT
#502
On February 01 2017 00:22 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 21:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 31 2017 20:20 Vivax wrote:
If you think emc is spy cause of double replacement, you're in for a wild ride and a lot of assumption.

Sounds like you have more information than we do

Sounds like you're scum grasping at straws

Straws? I don't know what you mean.
[image loading]
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 20:28 GMT
#512
On February 01 2017 04:26 Grackaroni wrote:
I think there's too many people in support of this team.

The fact that emperor is pushing superbia over vivax makes me want vivax more >>
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 815
SteadfastSC535
EnkiAlexander 63
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 535
ZombieGrub129
JuggernautJason70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23994
Soulkey 282
Mini 161
White-Ra 128
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 21
NotJumperer 20
League of Legends
Doublelift606
Counter-Strike
fl0m1330
shoxiejesuss704
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu1968
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1010
B2W.Neo561
Pyrionflax180
shahzam162
UpATreeSC76
Chillindude63
Dewaltoss55
Trikslyr48
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV312
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen248
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra791
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 57m
OSC
16h 57m
Stellar Fest
16h 57m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.