• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8576 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 10:34 GMT
#695
Super also dropped off drifting off into SLesque shitposting style as of late, so his 6 pages of filter don't impress my eyes as much. But he seems like he's just trying to have fun with the game at times, so dnu, unsure on him still.

Taking a look just at the votes I feel like swika approves a bit too often for my taste and I would like an explanation of why they approved with emc on the team as sharkie pointed out, but otherwise still am not particularly distrustful of that slot. Frustration about not passing seemed genuine too.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 19:01 GMT
#723

##Nominate: Sharkie, Silverika, Grackaroni
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 20:27 GMT
#726
The only problem in the room with sharkie is that his initial posting was too lacking of distrust and paranoia, but you can't really judge him just for that when his latest posts have been good, imo.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 21:12 GMT
#729
On February 03 2017 05:34 Tumblewood wrote:
actually I don't think you could even be this bad by accident
not going to blindly hand out townreads for being ass-backwards anymore. feel like the only way to get town to be decent is to only reward good play
><


Why is it ass-backwards when I have a different read on a player?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 21:20 GMT
#730
You also really annoy me cause yesterday when I was tempted to make emcs team pass you and superbia weren't around to make me feel comfortable doing that.

But now you are being an annoying little gnat bringing nothing of value to the table, just jumping on me the moment I nominate.

I already said a million times that self nomination sucks it gives every spy a simple reason to include themselves. It should be a policy to not allow it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 21:26 GMT
#732
On February 03 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
Tumble, I'll try to explain my TR on Sharkie.

There's this brazenness about him in the way he started the game by stating that everyone's still null to him. He thought the first mission was good as he didn't have a read on anyone yet and a random 3 people group out of 5 resistance members seemed fine to him. Since then, he's gotten reads in a way that I might not necessarily agree with but feels very organic and non-TMI-y. He hasn't felt like he's been strategically upgrading or downgrading reads. There's a trend in his read development that's easy to follow and it all just clicks when you crawl into his head for me.

Dunno if that helps


Have you tried crawling into my head yet?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 06:01 GMT
#745
On February 03 2017 12:48 Tumblewood wrote:
in other news vivax probably town for being so insistent on not adding himself to his team. 'principled' is not a word I'd use to describe scum


You see, it also forces spies to add one of their mates to the team.

Which is another step in making bussing in this setup suicidal.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 10:59 GMT
#749
I'm more concerned about Grack tbh, mostly cause all his latest suggestions include him or TW, and cause I haven't seen him in a while which suggests he's happy with the status quo.

Ikawolf I think is indisputably town.
Sharkie is innocent child.

Need Grack to get in here and make me believe that approving this is great with him on the team. And cause I want to see his updated TW standing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 11:18 GMT
#751
On February 03 2017 20:15 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think sharkie not knowing what scum means is that weird


Tell me if you have issues with this team and why please.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 13:34 GMT
#752
K guess I'm fine with just treating SL as perma scum then.

I'm approving and just yoloing past my second thoughts on grack.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 15:45 GMT
#759
On February 04 2017 00:03 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 15:01 Vivax wrote:
On February 03 2017 12:48 Tumblewood wrote:
in other news vivax probably town for being so insistent on not adding himself to his team. 'principled' is not a word I'd use to describe scum


You see, it also forces spies to add one of their mates to the team.

Which is another step in making bussing in this setup suicidal.


I think it's an OK philosophy for this mission, but for higher people missions I'm not sure it's good. Maaybe OK for the mission that requires 2 fails to fail, but otherwise we're risking since the leader will have to add only resistance, and doesn't have any wiggle room.

That said I really wish that you would have added yourself vivax over sharkie on this mission.


@Silver what team do you have in mind at the moment?


I'm thinking of up-yay'ing vivax's team based on silver and grack. A lot of people town-reading sharkie lately which I can't hop on, given his read on me and constant refusal to answer any questions that I've posted in this thread.


Tumble not sure on, have to go back and look at interactions between silver/tumble/super. I'm getting tin-foilly over a rtani/sharkie team. Think super/grack are OK for now, hopefully they will post more this cycle. Vivax looking good to me right now.

sl I need to figure out, his townread on grack feels a little opportunistic given the timing and the momentum in the thread at that time. I think the interactions that he had with me otherwise are fine.

@sl 2 questions: where does your initial town read on me come from?
how do you feel about tumble right now?


Yup that's also a world I can see but right now I'm in the SL/TW/something world and I'm not sure whether it's grack super or you, but I keep getting a good vibe from your posts just not confident enough yet.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 16:28 GMT
#765
On February 04 2017 01:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Whoops. My list post has an awkward sentence at the end of it because I changed the format of my list half way through.


Wow such scum
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 16:32 GMT
#768
Yeh it looks like you only thought of two spies while knowing you're the third lul.

Are scumslips real? Don't miss the resistance edition.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 16:47 GMT
#772
Yea I'm not serious I'm still approving dis shit
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 22:37 GMT
#791
On February 04 2017 05:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 05:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


independent of the lexy, mostly agree with this...think i'd bump tumble up to EC level, though. probably. still weirds me out a bit to not have a tumble tunnel going...it was almost as reliable as an onegu tunnel once upon a time ^^

Agreed though I feel better on sharkie than vivax. I'm also feeling pretty confident on a sl/superbia/ec team based on their general lack of caring when things appear to be going south, the former two moreso than ec though. Also the superbia poking at sl thing just feels so scum on scum to me and I don't think super/tw are scum together so that moves tw up.

Vivax is very appropriately my tinfoil for if ec isn't maf.


What if this mission fails? Is it sharkie or Grack then in your opinion?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 03:08 GMT
#800
On February 04 2017 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah this is going to end badly.


Gives a good deal of info even if it fails though.

It means I can seriously consider the rtanisoul + sharkie spy world.

They better pass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 03:34 GMT
#802
On February 04 2017 12:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 12:08 Vivax wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah this is going to end badly.


Gives a good deal of info even if it fails though.

It means I can seriously consider the rtanisoul + sharkie spy world.

They better pass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was actually just thinking about that team.

I don't see why scum would ever vote up an all town mission since it wasn't clear who Silverika would choose.

Though to be fair I bet this would have passed if you had just nominated yourself, lol.


That world probably means TW is probably spy though, if you look at rtanisouls earlier posts when they said they would approve Grack/silverika/TW.

And it would also mean that SL is town and that coming in occasionally to drop a turd of a post and then disappear is his most recent town play.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 03:40 GMT
#803
rtanisouls read on TW is generally sketchy as they went from top town at roughly the same time when Grack gave an argument for being resistnace, then said emc was mafia cause they included TW and I quote "when he was looking godawful".

They don't seem to be very intent on emphasizing TWs godawfulness though and their reason for not thinking they are spy given later is :

On February 04 2017 05:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 05:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


independent of the lexy, mostly agree with this...think i'd bump tumble up to EC level, though. probably. still weirds me out a bit to not have a tumble tunnel going...it was almost as reliable as an onegu tunnel once upon a time ^^

Agreed though I feel better on sharkie than vivax. I'm also feeling pretty confident on a sl/superbia/ec team based on their general lack of caring when things appear to be going south, the former two moreso than ec though. Also the superbia poking at sl thing just feels so scum on scum to me and I don't think super/tw are scum together so that moves tw up.

Vivax is very appropriately my tinfoil for if ec isn't maf.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 03:41 GMT
#804
EBWOP

as they went from top town on TW


then said emc was mafia cause he included TW


reason for not thinking he is spy given later is :
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 06:35 GMT
#806
On February 04 2017 15:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 12:34 Vivax wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:08 Vivax wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah this is going to end badly.


Gives a good deal of info even if it fails though.

It means I can seriously consider the rtanisoul + sharkie spy world.

They better pass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was actually just thinking about that team.

I don't see why scum would ever vote up an all town mission since it wasn't clear who Silverika would choose.

Though to be fair I bet this would have passed if you had just nominated yourself, lol.


That world probably means TW is probably spy though, if you look at rtanisouls earlier posts when they said they would approve Grack/silverika/TW.

And it would also mean that SL is town and that coming in occasionally to drop a turd of a post and then disappear is his most recent town play.

I don't really mind Sicklucker's "turd dropping activity".

I just don't like that he's trying to portrays weird Silverika behavior as scum behavior when I think it's more likely to come from town when you think about it further.


Just the last day should be proof enough silverika is town to ANYONE as they questioned the team they were on.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 569
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4247
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox577
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1152
Other Games
summit1g11227
shahzam590
Day[9].tv567
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft196
C9.Mang0147
ArmadaUGS85
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 70
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Day9tv567
• Scarra524
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
5m
CranKy Ducklings7
Stellar Fest
13h 5m
OSC
22h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.