• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:00
CEST 22:00
KST 05:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8109 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 15 2017 23:40 GMT
#2241
On February 16 2017 08:31 Vivax wrote:
Oh god poor sharkie D:
Well played, for a first game you were very good. Sucks that 2/3 of your team were full of replacements. Can't judge them all one by one, but you deserve the spy MVP.

This should get rid of the rumour that Grack is good at reading me

Well written flavour by the way!

I said it was you in the last obs too in the HF scum game lol.

One of these days you're going to outperform your scum meta, and nobody is going to see it coming. Except for one solitary Grackaroni, who never stopped believing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 15 2017 23:54 GMT
#2242
On February 16 2017 08:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2017 08:31 Vivax wrote:
Oh god poor sharkie D:
Well played, for a first game you were very good. Sucks that 2/3 of your team were full of replacements. Can't judge them all one by one, but you deserve the spy MVP.

This should get rid of the rumour that Grack is good at reading me

Well written flavour by the way!

I said it was you in the last obs too in the HF scum game lol.

One of these days you're going to outperform your scum meta, and nobody is going to see it coming. Except for one solitary Grackaroni, who never stopped believing.


Broken clocks and all that
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 16 2017 00:04 GMT
#2243
Well, ika called Chairman Ray out early as a spy. Sharkie did a good job with that slot until the end when I finally figured it was him.

ls/ec/tw were obvious unfortunately for sharkie

Also, anger or disbelief at being suspected-if it looks genuine, hard to fake like that as scum-everyone doing it this game was town.

gg wp

I will play another game here after I take a bit to settle down from RL but probably not resistance.

Thanks guys and sorry for anything shitty I said.

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2017 01:24 GMT
#2244
When I knew how bad of a situation we were in so I tried to disassociate myself from them. Gg wp.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 16 2017 02:34 GMT
#2245
what was the final score? couldn't find anything in the OP so it was hard to follow
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 16 2017 04:14 GMT
#2246
On February 16 2017 11:34 darthfoley wrote:
what was the final score? couldn't find anything in the OP so it was hard to follow

Idk what you mean by score.

The 1st mission was Me/Sharkie/Silverika, which passed because Sharkie didn't sabotage.

The 2nd mission was Me/Sharkie/Silverika/Vivax, which was sabotaged.

The 3rd mission was Artanis/Silver/Vivax/Sicklucker, which passed.

Then scum conceded because the next mission was a 5 person mission that required 2 spies to fail.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 16 2017 04:21 GMT
#2247
On February 16 2017 13:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2017 11:34 darthfoley wrote:
what was the final score? couldn't find anything in the OP so it was hard to follow

Idk what you mean by score.

The 1st mission was Me/Sharkie/Silverika, which passed because Sharkie didn't sabotage.

The 2nd mission was Me/Sharkie/Silverika/Vivax, which was sabotaged.

The 3rd mission was Artanis/Silver/Vivax/Sicklucker, which passed.

Then scum conceded because the next mission was a 5 person mission that required 2 spies to fail.


I meant like of the best of 5 missions, what was the score for town/scum.

So it was 2-1 and then they gave up considering it was a double fail mission. Gotcha
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 16 2017 05:20 GMT
#2248
On February 16 2017 08:29 Grackaroni wrote:
See I was innocent!

It was a framing...


I never framed you though. :o

On February 16 2017 08:31 Vivax wrote:
Oh god poor sharkie D:
Well played, for a first game you were very good. Sucks that 2/3 of your team were full of replacements. Can't judge them all one by one, but you deserve the spy MVP.

This should get rid of the rumour that Grack is good at reading me

Well written flavour by the way!


My reason for your motivation as a spymaster was that you had the two worst players in the game as team members. :p

On February 16 2017 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
When I knew how bad of a situation we were in so I tried to disassociate myself from them. Gg wp.


I was at worst a 50/50 with Grack and TW was at least a tossup between super and himself.
You, just made it open that you were a spy and then even yayvoted a decisive vote for an all town team. -.-
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-16 05:30:33
February 16 2017 05:30 GMT
#2249
Well GG everyone.

When I joined the game, everyone of you already suspected my predecessor Ray as a spy so it was very difficult to blend in as a resistance player.
I had actually planned the exact same thing I accused vivax of (yaying an all town and hoping to get in as #4 for the second mission) as there was no other way I could get into three missions to fail them. My teammates were hopeless to begin with either going full spy or just full afk. That is why I was so irritated that none of you could believe vivax doing so (yesterday I realised why, the problem wasn't my overall theory - it was vivax). I still believe if I had failed mission 1 or framed Grack after mission 2 I could have not gotten in more than two fails. 9 player resistance favors town (way more town than spies and mission 4) from a number's perspective so I don't think I could have won this game any other way.
What irritated me most though were obviously LS's actions. Came in posting way too fast and then giving the crucial yay vote for mission 3... (not only that but vivax even nayvoted it...) Some of you were upset for vivax nayvoting even though the nomination was successful. Imagine how you would have acted if vivax had been the deciding 4/5 vote to fail the nomination.. Maybe I could have had a chance to sell the vivax/super theory - I don't know...

Anyway I tried my best here starting from a horrible position which only got worse as the game progressed...

P.S. For anyone who thinks they figured me out the last days - my tone completely changed when LS did his first posts as I already saw the end of the game then.

P.P.S. vivax: if Grack and me had been spies, one of us would have failed mission 1 and cruised to easy spy victory. :p
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 16 2017 07:34 GMT
#2250
GG wp Sharkie, you had us completely fooled. We scumsided something awful >>
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-16 07:36:01
February 16 2017 07:35 GMT
#2251
Conclusions
Combinations that I view as plausible:
EC/Sharkie/Super
EC/Grack/LS
EC/Sharkie/LS

Gotem boys
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 16 2017 07:38 GMT
#2252
On February 16 2017 14:30 sharkie wrote:
Well GG everyone.

When I joined the game, everyone of you already suspected my predecessor Ray as a spy so it was very difficult to blend in as a resistance player.
I had actually planned the exact same thing I accused vivax of (yaying an all town and hoping to get in as #4 for the second mission) as there was no other way I could get into three missions to fail them. My teammates were hopeless to begin with either going full spy or just full afk. That is why I was so irritated that none of you could believe vivax doing so (yesterday I realised why, the problem wasn't my overall theory - it was vivax). I still believe if I had failed mission 1 or framed Grack after mission 2 I could have not gotten in more than two fails. 9 player resistance favors town (way more town than spies and mission 4) from a number's perspective so I don't think I could have won this game any other way.
What irritated me most though were obviously LS's actions. Came in posting way too fast and then giving the crucial yay vote for mission 3... (not only that but vivax even nayvoted it...) Some of you were upset for vivax nayvoting even though the nomination was successful. Imagine how you would have acted if vivax had been the deciding 4/5 vote to fail the nomination.. Maybe I could have had a chance to sell the vivax/super theory - I don't know...

Anyway I tried my best here starting from a horrible position which only got worse as the game progressed...

P.S. For anyone who thinks they figured me out the last days - my tone completely changed when LS did his first posts as I already saw the end of the game then.

P.P.S. vivax: if Grack and me had been spies, one of us would have failed mission 1 and cruised to easy spy victory. :p


hi sharkie ^^ we liked you. good game man
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 16 2017 07:39 GMT
#2253
On February 16 2017 16:34 RtaniSoul wrote:
GG wp Sharkie, you had us completely fooled. We scumsided something awful >>


called him first though lol >> i get more creeeeeed than yooooouuuuu, and it was even before the replace!

-hides from a grack-
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 16 2017 07:39 GMT
#2254
also no more forum resistance @.@ remind me if lex ever starts talking me into hydraing again lol it's way more fun in voice
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 16 2017 07:48 GMT
#2255
On February 16 2017 16:35 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
Conclusions
Combinations that I view as plausible:
EC/Sharkie/Super
EC/Grack/LS
EC/Sharkie/LS

Gotem boys

It's hard to beat Superbia for the cred on the 2nd page of his filter.

On January 27 2017 22:48 Superbia wrote:
Let's just exclude the following people from all teams:
- TW
- Calix
- Grack
- CR


Ez win.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2017 07:49 GMT
#2256
On February 16 2017 16:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2017 16:35 RtaniSoul wrote:
Conclusions
Combinations that I view as plausible:
EC/Sharkie/Super
EC/Grack/LS
EC/Sharkie/LS

Gotem boys

It's hard to beat Superbia for the cred on the 2nd page of his filter.

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 22:48 Superbia wrote:
Let's just exclude the following people from all teams:
- TW
- Calix
- Grack
- CR


Ez win.

If only he wasn't a shitter for large swathes of the game and actually had influence
+ Show Spoiler +
<3
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 16 2017 07:55 GMT
#2257
On February 16 2017 16:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2017 16:35 RtaniSoul wrote:
Conclusions
Combinations that I view as plausible:
EC/Sharkie/Super
EC/Grack/LS
EC/Sharkie/LS

Gotem boys

It's hard to beat Superbia for the cred on the 2nd page of his filter.

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 22:48 Superbia wrote:
Let's just exclude the following people from all teams:
- TW
- Calix
- Grack
- CR


Ez win.


shhhhh i wasn't totally awful most of the game, including reading superbia, nope -whistles-
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 16 2017 09:04 GMT
#2258
I agree that sharkie played a very good game, esp. for his first time on the forums and replacing into a widely scum/spy read slot. Remind me to nominate him for best newbie play or something.

The constant replacements on the scum/spy team were really unfortunate though.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2017 09:09 GMT
#2259
GG. Rough game for the spies. =/
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2017 09:10 GMT
#2260
On February 16 2017 16:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2017 16:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 16 2017 16:35 RtaniSoul wrote:
Conclusions
Combinations that I view as plausible:
EC/Sharkie/Super
EC/Grack/LS
EC/Sharkie/LS

Gotem boys

It's hard to beat Superbia for the cred on the 2nd page of his filter.

On January 27 2017 22:48 Superbia wrote:
Let's just exclude the following people from all teams:
- TW
- Calix
- Grack
- CR


Ez win.

If only he wasn't a shitter for large swathes of the game and actually had influence
+ Show Spoiler +
<3


At least my reads were accurate nerd.

+ Show Spoiler +
<3
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 931
SteadfastSC562
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 562
ZombieGrub97
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24509
Soulkey 272
Mini 145
White-Ra 117
ToSsGirL 23
NotJumperer 21
Trap 21
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift606
Counter-Strike
fl0m1350
shoxiejesuss704
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu1968
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1010
B2W.Neo561
Pyrionflax178
shahzam85
UpATreeSC78
Chillindude63
Dewaltoss54
Trikslyr49
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen277
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra791
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h
OSC
17h
Stellar Fest
17h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.