• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

Liquidmania Qualifier #1 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17 18 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 21:32 GMT
#592
I don't get how yoy return saying Holyflare and disformation are mafia to saying this:

On December 21 2016 06:27 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2016 06:24 sicklucker wrote:
On December 21 2016 06:22 ExO_ wrote:
SL seems entirely uninterested in engaging me. Why?


tbf rels koshi and others wont even be here for deadline and altho I am open to listening you out it seems pointless and I want to watch a movie =[


It's not about switching votes at this point. It's about getting the perspective of a townie. Anything I say you know will be motivated not from a scum perspective, but from my own VT perspective. I'd love it if the lynch changed but assholes like HF are so self-confident that there won't be any movement in time.

And then they'll just blame me in the end. Honestly fuck HF



On December 21 2016 06:28 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2016 06:26 disformation wrote:
I still think there is a difference in how ExO_ approaches this game after he tilts. Think he did way more trying to solve the game / playing the game in NSM.
Might be wrong on the emotion thing, granted.


Like what exactly? Tell me compared to my one scum game in TL, how am I playing more like a scum here than there?

Do you think because I'm not going all out for a town who jumped on me based on nothing and has stayed there that I feel motivated to go out and filter dive the day 1 bullshit and make a bullshit case?

That's not my strength, and when you have someone being an asshole it kills my desire to try really hard.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 21:33 GMT
#595
Ls give me a quick summar of what you saw in exo's town games and why you haven't proposed a new lynch target.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 21:39 GMT
#610
Exo do you think that you've honestly done enough to not be a lynch??
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 21:43 GMT
#615
Because it's majority lynch and we have to bandwagon.

Stop pandering to people and get us to move our votes.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 21:43 GMT
#618
On December 21 2016 06:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2016 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
Ls give me a quick summar of what you saw in exo's town games and why you haven't proposed a new lynch target.

He much more emotional as town than scum as we seeing this game he been pretty emotional. About not proposing a new lynch: I been asking about the caseon dis since people talked about him potentally being scum since he got a vote on him too.


Tell me what games you read.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 21:48 GMT
#624
Are you fucking kidding me? You haven't said anything AT ALL and I'm quite safe in saying you haven't read the thread because you literally lumped me and disformation into a mafia team despite me being the biggest advocate of disformation being mafia at some point.

Coupled with you not knowing koshi was defending you....

Dunno what you want from me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 21:51 GMT
#627
If he's town I have a feeling kmatt slipped it and made a wall of irrelevant case text to hide it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:03 GMT
#640
There's literally 2 mafia in this game. Of course lots of people can call him mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:04 GMT
#643
I don't want a boring slam lynch into me dying. That's fucking pointless. If we're going to do a good lynch let's go balls deep on someone else.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:05 GMT
#644
On December 21 2016 07:04 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2016 06:27 ExO_ wrote:
On December 21 2016 06:24 sicklucker wrote:
On December 21 2016 06:22 ExO_ wrote:
SL seems entirely uninterested in engaging me. Why?


tbf rels koshi and others wont even be here for deadline and altho I am open to listening you out it seems pointless and I want to watch a movie =[


It's not about switching votes at this point. It's about getting the perspective of a townie. Anything I say you know will be motivated not from a scum perspective, but from my own VT perspective. I'd love it if the lynch changed but assholes like HF are so self-confident that there won't be any movement in time.

And then they'll just blame me in the end. Honestly fuck HF

I thought HF was scum in your head ? Why are you insulting him if you think he's scum.


Also exactly this.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:11 GMT
#656
On December 21 2016 07:07 Koshi wrote:
Like... What has mafia ExO been doing? The guy is not stupid.
What was his plan?


Feel bad for his team mate and do a last ditched attempt to not get lynched?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:12 GMT
#659
He hasn't even read the thread
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:13 GMT
#661
I'd lynch kmatt for the lolz if you really think exo is town though :p
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:16 GMT
#666
I'll figure it out in a bit maybe. I kind of want to punish bad play regardless.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:40 GMT
#700
On December 20 2016 19:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 19:03 Alakaslam wrote:
Rels is too unsure in the wrong places.

Just a vibe; vibes fail me a lot.


Just tossing it out there because fish, mc chicken, I'm voting the vibe. So this vote isn't technically a ninja vote.

(I did this at 2AM but whatever.)

Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 19:04 Alakaslam wrote:
##Vote: Rels


Ty slam. This is really good. Ty.


?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:40 GMT
#703
On December 21 2016 07:37 Koshi wrote:
Also HF could be mafia with Slam but not with Exo.


You shut your whore mouth. I am never mafia in this game ever.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:42 GMT
#707
I want to lynch exo and I think your reasoning that mafoa has to have a plan other than "survive hopefully" is bad.

If you think he's town then I'm extremely questioning your motivation to lynch slam the question mark over kmatt the guy who posted reasoning his own lynch could be wrong and looked like he slipped.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:43 GMT
#708
I don't mind lynching kmatt but I don't wanna lynch slam. I want the cool lynches.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:44 GMT
#710
I do kind of see your reasoning for an exo town though because I saw glimpses.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2016 22:45 GMT
#714
I don't think rels/koshi/sl are mafia. I'm sceptical about ls but have no reason to be other than this exo thing.

I liked slam's posts are the problem.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV202
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 49m
Patches Events
12h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 49m
OSC
20h 49m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.