• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:43
CEST 20:43
KST 03:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8690 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 19 2016 16:45 GMT
#69
I would like to /in. I must say that I'm not a total begginer, just checking this site and liked the possibilities this setup has.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-19 17:14:20
December 19 2016 17:10 GMT
#71
On December 20 2016 01:52 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 01:45 Time Traveler wrote:
I would like to /in. I must say that I'm not a total begginer, just checking this site and liked the possibilities this setup has.

You're from SC2 Mafia, right?


I'm curious about why you think that.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 19 2016 17:45 GMT
#73
On December 20 2016 02:25 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 02:10 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 20 2016 01:52 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On December 20 2016 01:45 Time Traveler wrote:
I would like to /in. I must say that I'm not a total begginer, just checking this site and liked the possibilities this setup has.

You're from SC2 Mafia, right?


I'm curious about why you think that.

Oh, err, there's this guy called TimeTrx over there who seemed to have been wandering around Mafia communities lately.

I thought it might've been you :3


Oh well, I'm not him >.> Sorry if I dissapointed you
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 19 2016 19:54 GMT
#76
I think you had a little problem there with the timestamp format.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 20 2016 09:13 GMT
#84
I have a will of my own
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 22 2016 06:56 GMT
#110
Could someone tell me what is a "blue"???

Dem sites terms.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 22 2016 16:32 GMT
#112
On December 23 2016 00:42 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 15:56 Time Traveler wrote:
Could someone tell me what is a "blue"???

Dem sites terms.

A blue is a TPR aka town power role.


Thanks ^^

Also, it looks like we're full! Great.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 24 2016 14:26 GMT
#130
/confirm

Too many things related to time are happening here.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 00:20 GMT
#162
Hey guys!
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 00:56 GMT
#166
No, I'm a new player you've never heard about.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 01:01 GMT
#167
Also, it's not true that we're all VT for sure. Hosts could already have implemented a bill which added new roles.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 01:28 GMT
#170
On December 27 2016 10:10 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:01 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, it's not true that we're all VT for sure. Hosts could already have implemented a bill which added new roles.


Pretty sure that's not possible, or we'd know.

"These will be added to the game when the phase ends (day/night post)"

We haven't had a phase end yet, so I doubt any bill is implemented


I see. I wonder if I could get punished for not being 100% aware of the Mechanics
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 01:49 GMT
#176
I don't know people's meta here, but if your first post in the game is saying that you're going to be inactive... HUH. THAT'S BAD.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 01:52 GMT
#178
On December 27 2016 10:50 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:49 Time Traveler wrote:
I don't know people's meta here, but if your first post in the game is saying that you're going to be inactive... HUH. THAT'S BAD.


answer my question please


Sorry, but I see no questions in your last post.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 02:15 GMT
#184
On December 27 2016 10:52 ExO_ wrote:
rather: Convince me you are a newb from another mafia site, because so far I don't believe you and I think you are a smurf.


I'm not a total noob, but I am from another mafia site. If you don't believe me, you're free to ask the Host (if that's possible) if not, you'll just have to believe me.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 02:16 GMT
#186
On December 27 2016 11:03 ExO_ wrote:
like its the first few hours of day 1 and you're all already inactive? Jesus Christ. Somebody talk with me before I lose my mind


I can talk with u <3 Only that I'm doing many things at the same time.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 02:32 GMT
#193
On December 27 2016 11:18 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:15 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 27 2016 10:52 ExO_ wrote:
rather: Convince me you are a newb from another mafia site, because so far I don't believe you and I think you are a smurf.


I'm not a total noob, but I am from another mafia site. If you don't believe me, you're free to ask the Host (if that's possible) if not, you'll just have to believe me.


which site?


Interesting question.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 11:23 GMT
#300
On December 27 2016 19:59 disformation wrote:
Hardclaiming 3P Planar Dragon.
I can vig ppl, but need to send the hosts a case as to why the play of the person I want to vig doesnt make sense as either alignment. I win with the side that had the least amount of players that make no sense by the end of the game. If scum/town are tied I need to survive.
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 09:16 ExO_ wrote:
Hi, claiming VT please don't kill me day 1 as VT again.

Three times a charm.
##vote: ExO_


How is this possible? Weren't we supposed to know when Balance Bills are happening? Plus they can only happen at the end of phases.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 11:54 GMT
#301
Also, I do not consider the "supposed buddying triangle" to be scummy. Mafia wouldn't be that obvious and I'm pretty sure they're just having fun / trolling.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 13:47 GMT
#305
On December 27 2016 22:20 disformation wrote:
Also I think Koshi is fishin' for reactions.


You can deduct that from just one post? If that's the case, I think it's time for him to come back and start talking.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 259
JuggernautJason64
BRAT_OK 55
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24611
Mini 422
Hyuk 174
firebathero 167
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 95
Mong 51
Hyun 34
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2785
Khaldor1392
crisheroes1114
Liquid`Hasu781
Other Games
FrodaN2367
fl0m976
Beastyqt782
mouzStarbuck218
KnowMe174
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King60
Trikslyr47
Chillindude29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 76
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 25
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• 80smullet 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8958
• WagamamaTV354
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
• Shiphtur283
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 18m
INu's Battles
17h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.