• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:23
CEST 22:23
KST 05:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8692 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 07 2017 19:34 GMT
#2373
On January 08 2017 01:20 darthfoley wrote:
Is he really only a two shot cop? Darn. He could've proven he was real by checking me, but it's a waste to check me if he only has two checks and he's really the cop

Lol this looks so godfatherish
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 07 2017 19:34 GMT
#2375
On January 08 2017 01:42 Time Traveler wrote:
Oh well, either the ghosts hate me, the pool is manipulated or I'm actually scummy.

It makes me kinda mad that some people that are doing even less than me are getting a free pass like nothing. Maybe I should do the same as them? Sad that won't get the scum lynched.

##vote Chezinu

Why

Vote LS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 07 2017 19:38 GMT
#2377
If we switch from LS it is to lynch chezinu
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 07 2017 19:41 GMT
#2378
On January 08 2017 04:35 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 04:34 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 08 2017 01:20 darthfoley wrote:
Is he really only a two shot cop? Darn. He could've proven he was real by checking me, but it's a waste to check me if he only has two checks and he's really the cop

Lol this looks so godfatherish


See post above. If he was bullshitting there would be no way he would guess that my check would come back brown, hence no matter what he said would be an obvious lie

Operative lol

I know. Fear not
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 07 2017 20:47 GMT
#2394
On January 08 2017 04:45 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 04:34 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 08 2017 01:20 darthfoley wrote:
Is he really only a two shot cop? Darn. He could've proven he was real by checking me, but it's a waste to check me if he only has two checks and he's really the cop

Lol this looks so godfatherish

That's actually a good catch Oo I didn't think of that.

Operative lol -_-
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2017 02:21 GMT
#2491
On January 08 2017 10:24 disformation wrote:
One of grack and df is scum btw

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2017 02:23 GMT
#2492
On January 08 2017 10:45 disformation wrote:
@slam can you like explain now why you were voting tt2 earlier?

Unfortunately, nope. Remind me post game, I want to I want to! :D
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2017 02:25 GMT
#2493
Also if mafia tried to shoot me my guards be like
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2017 06:55 GMT
#2520
On January 08 2017 12:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Well just got home and I honestly surprised that disformation decided to not lynch me and was hoping to die just so I wouldn't be a question mark. Anyways someone gave me suspicious narcotics which makes me return as mafia to cop checks -.- Also it's good to see Time Traveler flipped scum ^_^ Also df just confirmed he saved Grack so Grack might actually be town here. Also noted that disformation just confirmed I am blue before I got the suspicious narcotics.
@Slam: Why you think Chez is scum?
@Grack: I sorry about how I treated you like absolute crap and will do a self impose exile from playing for a good 2 months. I wont blame you for trying to just vote me despite everything.

I am a disciple of Chez

A disciple hopefully knows his teacher
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2017 07:03 GMT
#2521
LS when I come trudging my slow greenish ass through this game I come to chezinu my good and wise teacher and I do this

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2017 08:02 GMT
#2524
On January 08 2017 16:17 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 04:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 07 2017 18:40 Tictock wrote:
So Slam.

Is Obs smarter than us? Should we sheep the Allmighty 50% odds that they have given us?

Absolutely

Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 04:38 Alakaslam wrote:
If we switch from LS it is to lynch chezinu


So Slam you told me we should totally listen to the poll results, but when the time came you were only willing to come off LS to Chez.

Why didn't you want to lynch Traveler?

Doesn't mean I wasn't ok with it, just means I wanted a chezinu lynch or a LS lynch more.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2017 08:04 GMT
#2525
I mean, I voted him earlier day lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2017 18:29 GMT
#2563
On January 08 2017 17:38 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2017 16:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey tt wat u think my vote on u

Show nested quote +
On January 04 2017 17:05 Alakaslam wrote:
It based on nothing but btdt still thinks I am scum with you for it


Yea maybe you should have toned down your push on him.

Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 18:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 06 2017 06:27 Tictock wrote:
I didn't read the stuff about Vote loans very careful kus it sounded kinda like a bad idea. If people were able to "Invest" part of their vote for future days then that would be really powerful for scum.

Rereading the loan post though I don't think it works this way.

So I'm not sure what would have caused a partial vote?

One of BtDt, Slam, and Darth... you guys have an explanation?

Also I thought BtDt was on Exo, this makes this post kinda weird.

On January 05 2017 08:59 beentheredonethat wrote:
so exo it is, thanks tictock


Not even sure my vote mattered, if i had stayed with Traveler Exo was still getting lynched.

I know the cause, But I wouldn't know anything about that


Oh maybe you did?

Well, just ask me postgame. The explanation behind this is very humorous
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 05:19 GMT
#2640
On January 09 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Interesting Night Kill I must say tbh. Also I will know everything about the mace at Midday.
Also Slam True of False: You have 0 items on you?

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 05:21 GMT
#2641
Hey

Anyone know how to angle a HAM radio @ space?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 05:22 GMT
#2642
I haven't been getting any signal
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 05:56 GMT
#2643
K Imma try again

I need to climb hills



*<click> doo doh dat! ...... WAN*
*<click>TWO<click>THRE<click>FOUR*

Ok this is the strongest legal channel. I hope the coast guard isn't listening right now...

*<byolyark!>* AAAAYYYYYYYY LMAO! I GOT MAH FOOKIN' RADIO AYYY LMAO

wanna chat my higher beings? U out there ayyy? Lmao?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 06:33 GMT
#2646
Still nothin on my radio
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 16:37 GMT
#2804
On January 09 2017 15:46 Grackaroni wrote:
Slam would you like to be a jedi?

Absolutely
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 16:40 GMT
#2806
On January 09 2017 17:18 Chezinu wrote:
Guys... I've been meaning to be more clear to you guys this game but got distracted playing with seeds... I mentioned this early on and I would say it was one of the driving forces for me joining this game. I want yall to know...

I am a doctor!

Sad that the seed didn't fall on the brown... But instead on the current... The blue current.

Just remember, whatever you dream you become. This great world of dreams makes reality. Just don't stop the dreaming and your play will always change.

There was a red. This makes me wonder... Am I not the brown? I believe in this great game one can change their colors. One just has to ask.

Some have died to be raised again! Look back on Day 1! Look at the signs around you!

This is a celebration game! But will you believe it now? Have we gone too far?

I am a doctor.

How can this be so?

If you believe hard enough, the seeds will come true. Some have the power to accept such seeds. For one among you has a nuke, if the power of the seed was granted.

I make the jokes possible. The House of Brown a reality. The time machines. The seeds. The game within a game. Can you believe it?

The hosts love thee. The thermal goggles show how much they care by the warmth of their hearts. Some may switch a qt for a cake. But not I. I ain't no qtpie.

Is there anyone else out their that would like to dream a new world with me? I've said it since Day 1. ideas to bills and bills to laws. What you type is where it all begins.

Declare today your desired color. Watch the changes of the game. For the lunches of this game are temporary. They are not what we play for. We play for something greater and only a few have found it. So, I write this post to give hint. Discover the game of the hosts.


I think you're red but I do want to dream of close encounters of the 3rd kind
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 537
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15063
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4364
Khaldor1717
Liquid`Hasu826
Other Games
summit1g5756
fl0m987
Beastyqt677
shahzam427
FrodaN291
byalli282
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0161
KnowMe157
UpATreeSC85
Mew2King67
PPMD18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
Other Games
angryscii15
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie900
• Shiphtur218
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 38m
Stellar Fest
16h 38m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.