• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8152 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 09:15 GMT
#2933
On January 10 2017 18:10 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 18:06 Koshi wrote:
So does anybody wants to attack me? Or do you 3 lads bow down to your superior?


Who are the 3 lads? ;o

Are you a lad?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 09:34 GMT
#2935
On January 10 2017 18:26 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 18:15 Koshi wrote:
On January 10 2017 18:10 Superbia wrote:
On January 10 2017 18:06 Koshi wrote:
So does anybody wants to attack me? Or do you 3 lads bow down to your superior?


Who are the 3 lads? ;o

Are you a lad?


No. But what do you think?

Hmm. I think there is a chance df and TiTr are mafia together from that earlier conversation.
On January 10 2017 09:36 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 09:31 Time Traveler wrote:
This is assuming you're VT, of course. Also, talking about the other setup, I was darthfoley loyal advisor... I was planning a secret love romance but hosts fucked up. Shame on them.


I expect you to treat me with the same dignity and respect I so deserve

This is a random sentence... A good townie should have put pressure on either me or TiTr.
df just goes for some silly trolly thing with his friend TiTr

So far so good for TiTr, even though the first sentence feels a lot like a mafia coming to the conclusion he needs to be "paranoid". Just read a bit awful but not definitive.

On January 10 2017 09:39 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 09:36 darthfoley wrote:
On January 10 2017 09:31 Time Traveler wrote:
This is assuming you're VT, of course. Also, talking about the other setup, I was darthfoley loyal advisor... I was planning a secret love romance but hosts fucked up. Shame on them.


I expect you to treat me with the same dignity and respect I so deserve


Of course. You are all high standard people.

This answer is pretty m33k again. Even in a normal setup I would be not liking this, but in this setup I hate it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 10:51 GMT
#2940
On January 10 2017 19:44 Time Traveler wrote:
Good thing I'm not afraid of being lynched

Because you figured the game out? Great. Please tell us who is town and who is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 11:25 GMT
#2942
On January 10 2017 20:05 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 19:51 Koshi wrote:
On January 10 2017 19:44 Time Traveler wrote:
Good thing I'm not afraid of being lynched

Because you figured the game out? Great. Please tell us who is town and who is mafia.


No, because I can't be lynched. Boom.

You still need to learn a lot young padawan.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 12:41 GMT
#2945
pls hold his hand more.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 14:07 GMT
#2964
If the town can just asap claim to me pls. So I can stop reading these awkward mafia conversations.
Well.... They are amusing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 14:42 GMT
#2969
On January 10 2017 23:33 Superbia wrote:
If that is true then why are you taking 0 steps as to finding that person?

Maybe we can be friends.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 14:43 GMT
#2970
I just didn't like the first 4 words. Again seems like you know more than you should.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 14:44 GMT
#2971
Due to the unnecessary words that pretend otherwise.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 14:44 GMT
#2972
Yes. I am next level.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 15:51 GMT
#2978
Fuck the EU. Let's go dutch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 15:52 GMT
#2980
Let me know that you 100% trust me being town. Then we can go to the next level.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2017 09:10 GMT
#3170
Well. You people are hiding your alignment and even refuse to attack me. So let's vote superbia. I think he can the most likely trick me D2.

If you are town or pretending to be town go vote superbia and proof you are town to me D2.


Superbia if you are town go shoot not Koshi. If you feel the urge to shoot Koshi ask me things. I will not be online after this deadline

If I am somehow still lynched I will pick 2 people that voted me.

##unvote
##vote Superbia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 00:52 GMT
#3283
damned Grack. How are you not mafia? Jeezus.

wp to the mafia team.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 00:54 GMT
#3288
On January 14 2017 09:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 09:52 Koshi wrote:
damned Grack. How are you not mafia? Jeezus.

wp to the mafia team.

lol I knew it was you yelling about me in the obs QT.

Literally every QT I could find.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:04 GMT
#3299
On January 14 2017 10:03 beentheredonethat wrote:
So, disformation, sorry for hardcore tilting you D1. Koshi, sorry for basically lynching you D1.

lol. nha it was great. You did it without even raising my suspicion. wp
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:13 GMT
#3312
imo TickTock was playing super townie this entire game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:14 GMT
#3313
ohh yeah the bus thing was pretty insane towncred for btdt but I never saw that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:16 GMT
#3316
On January 14 2017 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
Also inB4 People give me crap about btdt EoD1 when I said his lynch would provide no info regardless of alignment.

nha that point was 100% correct. But you would have lynched mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:16 GMT
#3317
Also not lynched me. That is also significant.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Rush1172
• Lourlo807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 36m
INu's Battles
7h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 36m
Replay Cast
18h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.