• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8174 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:14 GMT
#2878
On January 10 2017 09:12 Time Traveler wrote:
Something that is really important and wasn't said is what happens with ties.

pls gooby... As if this hosting team thinks these mini games through till D2. lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:16 GMT
#2880
On January 10 2017 09:15 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 09:14 Koshi wrote:
On January 10 2017 09:12 Time Traveler wrote:
Something that is really important and wasn't said is what happens with ties.

pls gooby... As if this hosting team thinks these mini games through till D2. lol.


Well, I can think of lots of situations a 1 v 1 happens.

Well there is only 1 situation. The other situation is 2 vs 2
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:17 GMT
#2881
If mafia is lynched D1 it is 2 vs 2
If town is lynched he needs to pick 2 mafia and it is 1 vs 1. If he doesn't game is RIP.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:18 GMT
#2883
I am pretty sure this setup is for 3 vs 3 and town is only 2 shot vengeance in every situation that isn't lylo.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:22 GMT
#2886
On January 10 2017 09:19 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 09:16 Koshi wrote:
On January 10 2017 09:15 Time Traveler wrote:
On January 10 2017 09:14 Koshi wrote:
On January 10 2017 09:12 Time Traveler wrote:
Something that is really important and wasn't said is what happens with ties.

pls gooby... As if this hosting team thinks these mini games through till D2. lol.


Well, I can think of lots of situations a 1 v 1 happens.

Well there is only 1 situation. The other situation is 2 vs 2


That can't happen. If a VT gets lynched, it must kil 2 mafia in order for the game to carry on.

If a mafia gets lynched, 1 partner dies and one VT is confirmed as town, so that would be a 2 v 1, where the confirmed town has to be convinced by the VT and the mafia goon.

ahh. Ok reading these OPs is something I should actually do more.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:22 GMT
#2887
Ok my mistake. This setup is brilliant.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:23 GMT
#2888
##Vote Koshi

Ok. Vote me and I won't shoot you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:24 GMT
#2890
This setup should be played on voice. So much better than jester, unlynchable, mafia and 2 vts
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:25 GMT
#2891
On January 10 2017 09:24 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 09:23 Koshi wrote:
##Vote Koshi

Ok. Vote me and I won't shoot you.


You can't shoot, sheep.

Kill, shoot, patato, potato
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:27 GMT
#2892
I am actually ok with not getting lynched but then 1 guy I say who is mafia should either always be shot or lynched in lylo.

That is also a deal I am willing to make.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:57 GMT
#2897
Is that true? I think it is best to lynch the second most looking townie. So that makes it that you either lynch mafia and then the best looking townie and another mafia leaves the game, or he is actually town and it is autowin D2 unless that most looking townie is still actually mafia.


Pretty sure that is the correct play.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 08:27 GMT
#2913
On January 10 2017 11:03 ExO_ wrote:
Koshi trying to lynch himself immediately, and explaining it like that makes me think he's one of the mafia. and since I have a 75% chance of being right I think im all for lynching koshi. to say that he's okay letting somebody else be lynched is 100% mafia play.

##exile: koshi

Great post tbh.

It isn't true at all, but this is a great post.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 08:28 GMT
#2914
On January 10 2017 17:26 Superbia wrote:
But I won't spoil the fun just yet :D

You know who you are

Does he?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 08:34 GMT
#2919
On January 10 2017 17:29 Superbia wrote:
Yo koshi can you go over why you want to get lynched? Like the thought process

The getting lynched bit was maybe a bit too much bravure. Finding 1 townie read is possibly easy so shooting 2 mafia extremely easy. But I didn't even understand the setup then so w.e.

I honestly think we should lynch the second most townread person. At least the people who care to claim VT.

If the most townread person is mafia, we lose, always. But if we lynch the scummiest person and he removes to top town person and the most scumread person next to him. Position 2 is dangerous. And we all know it is easier for a mafia to be position 2 over position 1 most likely.

And if position 2 is town. There are 3 scummy fuckers under him he can shoot in. So nothing is lost.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 08:36 GMT
#2922
btw I really liked ExO his opener. Ofc.. As mafia that was a pretty easy post to make. And it is in line with his previous 2 openers and I know he is a sucker for that as mafia. But still. I liked the tone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 08:41 GMT
#2924
On January 10 2017 17:40 Time Traveler wrote:
Lol I'm just scared considering there's only one person else with good intentions. NO ONE WILL MANIPULATE ME

what does this even mean?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 08:41 GMT
#2925
The first part.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 09:00 GMT
#2929
Yes. I am brilliant.
Now if you people could do some stuff so I can become the universal most townread person that would be nice.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 09:05 GMT
#2930
Oh and in my explanation I errored that if we lynch mafia he needs to remove town but that isn't true ofc. He just needs to remove another mafia.

But the problem stays that the best looking mafia stays in the game and D2 is extra dangerous.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 09:06 GMT
#2931
So does anybody wants to attack me? Or do you 3 lads bow down to your superior?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Rush1172
• Lourlo807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 36m
INu's Battles
7h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 36m
Replay Cast
18h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.