• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:23
CEST 22:23
KST 05:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8669 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 04:15 GMT
#1323
On January 03 2017 11:36 Grackaroni wrote:
It was so horrific slam. They warned me of discrepancies in the color of your blood.

What is this? They know already my blood composition?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 04:17 GMT
#1324
On January 03 2017 11:52 darthfoley wrote:
Slam, you think disformation is mafia

Not sure , you are very much on the right track Though
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 04:21 GMT
#1325
On January 03 2017 12:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2017 10:09 darthfoley wrote:
On January 03 2017 10:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey so I forgot everything I was thinking


Well shit.

Why Chezinu didn't follow through with his disformation seed-donation? Hopefully the great leader of the House of Brown will come back and shed light into this dark abyss




it didn't go threw?

I guess some seeds don't land on the soil.

Will try again.

Chezinu have you seen any crop circles?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 17:20 GMT
#1409
On January 03 2017 15:46 ExO_ wrote:
Somebody please talk to me on a walkie talkie

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 17:45 GMT
#1410
On January 03 2017 19:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2017 19:28 disformation wrote:
On January 03 2017 19:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Plus I've done plenty of scum hunting already. The only changes to my list I would make is that TT has moved way up on my town list through very mysterious circumstances, and Superbia has been violently ejected from the game.

I kinda feel that with that list you should be trying harder to get either LS or me lynched?

I was hoping to build some pressure on Slam to play the game.

Lol

I am a busier guy these days.

I can look at the thread only in bits and spurts.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 17:47 GMT
#1411
On January 04 2017 01:13 darthfoley wrote:
You haven't seen a horribly unfriendly tone until you walk into a bar with HolyFlare, Calix and NeverUnlucky

Aaaayyyyy lmao
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 17:49 GMT
#1412
On January 04 2017 01:30 darthfoley wrote:
The most annoying thing in this game is that the setup and twists are quite fun, but only like 5/12 people are actively playing.

Hosts, incentivize activity please!!

Oh they are!

They just can't give my family the farm back :D

That kind of situation can make you pretty sardonic to Mafia. Yet mafia, and trolling therein, can be nice to keep one sane through it all.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 18:19 GMT
#1414
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2017 05:46 GMT
#1466
On January 04 2017 03:56 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2017 11:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Aight so

I wanna play wit me right?

I'm fookin' retired. I do whatever the hell I want.

Y'all see here?

So here is my game.

I am Bismarck. I am both Nonono Bismarck, and I am also Bismarck Senpai.

Who is Drakon?

Hint: Drakon is in the obs RN if I read aright. Everything you need to know to discern this is in my filter.

So you are saying that "drakon" is in obs yelling like "Y YUO YOLO?"
Given that we:
a) both played a game with koshi where he had a super stronk town read on you and
b) koshi can be a tad ragey as town

you probably are talking about koshi?

U win
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2017 05:47 GMT
#1467
On January 04 2017 04:08 beentheredonethat wrote:
Time Traveler - lol.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 20:23 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 27 2016 19:59 disformation wrote:
Hardclaiming 3P Planar Dragon.
I can vig ppl, but need to send the hosts a case as to why the play of the person I want to vig doesnt make sense as either alignment. I win with the side that had the least amount of players that make no sense by the end of the game. If scum/town are tied I need to survive.
On December 27 2016 09:16 ExO_ wrote:
Hi, claiming VT please don't kill me day 1 as VT again.

Three times a charm.
##vote: ExO_


How is this possible? Weren't we supposed to know when Balance Bills are happening? Plus they can only happen at the end of phases.

Why is he asking that when only shortly before, this happened:
+ Show Spoiler [this] +

On December 27 2016 10:28 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:10 darthfoley wrote:
On December 27 2016 10:01 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, it's not true that we're all VT for sure. Hosts could already have implemented a bill which added new roles.


Pretty sure that's not possible, or we'd know.

"These will be added to the game when the phase ends (day/night post)"

We haven't had a phase end yet, so I doubt any bill is implemented


I see. I wonder if I could get punished for not being 100% aware of the Mechanics

That's like the try-hardest (most try-hard?) dumbtell if I've ever seen a dumbtell. I don't think I'm buying this "I'm so new" shit.

Also, I'm still waiting for the follow-up on my question regarding
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:45 Time Traveler wrote:
We're totally not lynching Ex_O. There are much better options.

Because I don't know the better options he's talking about. BUT apparently, I am one:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 07:40 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 29 2016 07:39 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 29 2016 07:38 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 29 2016 07:34 Tictock wrote:
Oh wow Ninja vote from Traveler.

Humm...


Your vote system here in TL is strange as fuck.

Normally we explain why we're voting for somebody here before we vote in the voting thread.


Well, then I can say that I voted BtDt because #yolo.

Or, not:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 08:26 Time Traveler wrote:
Yeah, I'm unvoting BtDt. I kinda random voted him because it was mandatory and I didn't have anyone clear in mind. And I still do not who to vote. Hum.



There's nothing in Time Traveler's filter that contributes to the game. Like, really nothing. No reads, no follow-ups on any questions, he's not deducing anything from whatever he's asking, he just appears to be there every now and then - full stop, that's it.

Maybe I ate the whole "He's new" thing from ExO EoD1 too early.


And wants to lunch me

Lol

I b bussin sson
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2017 05:49 GMT
#1468
Anyway gotta drive again
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2017 07:14 GMT
#1470
Oh snap

I made a false promise I can't deliver on it

I am sorry

Ah

So

Hi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2017 07:15 GMT
#1471
Hey tt wat u think my vote on u
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2017 07:16 GMT
#1472
Hey TL ads still think I can afford massive radio towers
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2017 08:05 GMT
#1477
It based on nothing but btdt still thinks I am scum with you for it
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2017 08:05 GMT
#1479
On January 04 2017 16:33 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2017 16:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey tt wat u think my vote on u


It is horrible and you should feel Bad.

Joking, I'll answer in four hours or so. It's 8 AM here and I'm awake basically because I'm ill.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2017 08:07 GMT
#1480
On January 04 2017 17:05 Irresistible Object wrote:
[image loading]        [image loading]        [image loading]


                                                                     

It is beautiful

Hey I'm fookin retired I do what I want
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2017 17:11 GMT
#1629
Heyyyyyyyyyy hosting hosts of hosting hospitality

Ken we git some aliens up in here?


Pls?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2017 00:38 GMT
#2001
On January 05 2017 03:13 darthfoley wrote:
I used my message last night to send Slam the same confession. He can tell you if there are discrepancies.

I waited to say all this cuz I wanted to see how Grack and TT would play, but they've been AFK today

He's telling the truth sorry took so long
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2017 19:23 GMT
#2104
Chezinu is mafia.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 537
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15063
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4364
Khaldor1717
Liquid`Hasu826
Other Games
summit1g5756
fl0m987
Beastyqt677
shahzam427
FrodaN291
byalli282
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0161
KnowMe157
UpATreeSC85
Mew2King67
PPMD18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
Other Games
angryscii15
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie900
• Shiphtur218
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 37m
Stellar Fest
16h 37m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.