• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:23
CEST 01:23
KST 08:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8545 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 23:44 GMT
#912
Also, I voted Superbia because I don't expect him to be voted by anyone else. So you can consider that a null vote.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 23:47 GMT
#921
On December 29 2016 08:45 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 08:44 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, I voted Superbia because I don't expect him to be voted by anyone else. So you can consider that a null vote.


Why would you actively want to waste your vote, and what gave you the expectation that nobody else would vote him?


Maybe you want to not use something in order to not cause harm and you don't know how to use it correctly, than incorrectly use it.

I hope that made sense.

And no one is voting him, so I guess he won't be killed.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 29 2016 00:25 GMT
#1012
I do not completely understand why we're talking.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 29 2016 02:10 GMT
#1055
On December 29 2016 10:42 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 09:25 Time Traveler wrote:
I do not completely understand why we're talking.


You are allowed to talk at Night in our games.

I know you are probably lost in this game as for whatever reason you decided to play a bastard game as your first game here.

+ Show Spoiler +


But I'm sure you can find shit to talk about.

Kus if not and nobody shoots you we need to lynch you sometime.


That definitely makes me want to prove my utility.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 29 2016 12:22 GMT
#1098
On December 29 2016 13:49 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 09:12 Shapelog wrote:

We will be taking a break for newyears. The game will pause at the end of the night phase () due to timezones. You may not post during this time. Game will resume on Sunday, Jan 03 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) Tuesday, Jan 03 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) With day post 2 being posted at that time





Fixed Shapelogs attempt to go back to the past. He put in 2 Jan 2016 instead of 2017.
Nightpost will be fixed when Shapelog is around.


Only I can do that.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 29 2016 12:29 GMT
#1100
On December 29 2016 20:32 beentheredonethat wrote:
Although I'm paranoid about ExO being scum because everyone townreads him.


Then stop being paranoid. That makes you unable to make town circles because you'll be continously doubting everyone else. However, I'm interested on why you include ExO in your town circle after you say that he may be Mafia for "controlling" the thread.

A TOWN CIRCLE IS SERIOUS BUSINESS, BRAH.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 29 2016 12:44 GMT
#1105
On December 29 2016 21:39 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 20:29 beentheredonethat wrote:
Also, Alakaslam disappeared, even got warned. The whole "lynch the inactive" story line that some people seem to rely on died with the Koshi flip, why is that? Note how there was no counter wagon. This thread is currently being driven by mafia. ExO is driving this thread, Tictock, even darthfoley is. So there's most likely one mafia in them. Chez doing the drive-by posting but Chezinu is pretty much unreadable to me tbh.

disformation then again claims to have a bad scum game (correct me if I'm wrong) and what he's doing right now is either a bad town game or a bad scum game so I'm perfectly fine in lynching him. Grackaroni's EoD was a joke.


btdt confirmed not caring for my alignment.
i kinda hope he is just scum trying to tilt/ml me.

saving grace is him admitting that grack also had a horrible eod.


I think you're misrepping BtDt. I've seen people saying that and it doesn't mean that he doesn't care about your alignment. He basically hates your way of contributing.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 00:19 GMT
#1224
Does weather actually do ANYTHING?
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 00:41 GMT
#1228
On January 03 2017 09:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Well Superbia did claim blue that the only reason Ithink he was killed because he was still a question mark to people. Anyways Grack may you be lynched in honor of Koshi the Great.
##Vote: Grackaroni


Pointless. I'm pretty sure everyone got a role so we are all blue now.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 01:05 GMT
#1250
So we can have 1,49 votes at maximum? Seems... strange.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 01:21 GMT
#1262
Cold in the early morning, with heavy fog from last night continuing to linger into the daylight hours, although it is expected to dissipate by noontime. Today will generally be warmer than yesterday but temperatures are expected to remain cooler than normal for this time of year. Most models agree that skies should remain clear for the most part, with possible light showers to northern parts of the city thanks to a weak system passing close by in the afternoon. One outlier model seems to suggest that the system may in fact pass right through the city and bring heavy rain. We are continuing to keep a close eye on this to see if the model will track closer to the general trend as the day progresses, or if it continues misbehaving. Wind will be light and variable with occasional moderate gusts.

Citizens are urged to dress warm and plan ahead for possible wet weather if traveling.

Have a pleasant day!

- My Totally Original Weather Forecast
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 01:54 GMT
#1281
[image loading]

This is going to be painf... I mean... ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 01:56 GMT
#1282
Thank God I didn't read my actual punishment of a seven-days weather forecast. Thank GOD.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 01:56 GMT
#1283
[image loading]*
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 01:58 GMT
#1285
On January 03 2017 10:57 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2017 10:56 Time Traveler wrote:
Thank God I didn't read my actual punishment of a seven-days weather forecast. Thank GOD.


He didn't post with his ribbon!

[image loading]

IT IS EASY TO FORGET OKAY.

Well, I'll read Superbia iso to see what he said.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 02:00 GMT
#1286
[image loading]

Just to be sure... Superbia is town or scum? His role is quite... disturbing.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 02:20 GMT
#1298
Superbia said he believed dis was scum as well. HUH.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 02:20 GMT
#1299
On January 03 2017 11:20 Time Traveler wrote:
Superbia said he believed dis was scum as well. HUH.

[image loading]
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 09:51 GMT
#1360
[image loading]

This game has gone from 0 to 10000 pretty fast. Also, having to put the ribbon while in mobile is annoying.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 07:04 GMT
#1469
On January 04 2017 04:08 beentheredonethat wrote:
Time Traveler - lol.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 20:23 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 27 2016 19:59 disformation wrote:
Hardclaiming 3P Planar Dragon.
I can vig ppl, but need to send the hosts a case as to why the play of the person I want to vig doesnt make sense as either alignment. I win with the side that had the least amount of players that make no sense by the end of the game. If scum/town are tied I need to survive.
On December 27 2016 09:16 ExO_ wrote:
Hi, claiming VT please don't kill me day 1 as VT again.

Three times a charm.
##vote: ExO_


How is this possible? Weren't we supposed to know when Balance Bills are happening? Plus they can only happen at the end of phases.

Why is he asking that when only shortly before, this happened:
+ Show Spoiler [this] +

On December 27 2016 10:28 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:10 darthfoley wrote:
On December 27 2016 10:01 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, it's not true that we're all VT for sure. Hosts could already have implemented a bill which added new roles.


Pretty sure that's not possible, or we'd know.

"These will be added to the game when the phase ends (day/night post)"

We haven't had a phase end yet, so I doubt any bill is implemented


I see. I wonder if I could get punished for not being 100% aware of the Mechanics

That's like the try-hardest (most try-hard?) dumbtell if I've ever seen a dumbtell. I don't think I'm buying this "I'm so new" shit.

Also, I'm still waiting for the follow-up on my question regarding
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:45 Time Traveler wrote:
We're totally not lynching Ex_O. There are much better options.

Because I don't know the better options he's talking about. BUT apparently, I am one:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 07:40 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 29 2016 07:39 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 29 2016 07:38 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 29 2016 07:34 Tictock wrote:
Oh wow Ninja vote from Traveler.

Humm...


Your vote system here in TL is strange as fuck.

Normally we explain why we're voting for somebody here before we vote in the voting thread.


Well, then I can say that I voted BtDt because #yolo.

Or, not:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 08:26 Time Traveler wrote:
Yeah, I'm unvoting BtDt. I kinda random voted him because it was mandatory and I didn't have anyone clear in mind. And I still do not who to vote. Hum.



There's nothing in Time Traveler's filter that contributes to the game. Like, really nothing. No reads, no follow-ups on any questions, he's not deducing anything from whatever he's asking, he just appears to be there every now and then - full stop, that's it.

Maybe I ate the whole "He's new" thing from ExO EoD1 too early.



I actually don't mind being punished. It kind of adds interest to the game.

Exo was not a better option because he was town-read by a lot of people and he was the one who was talking the game seriously.

I voted you because It was mandatory and you:

1- Hadn't talked.
2- Were not being voted.

So I just voted you because the chances of you suddenly being almost lynched were very small (and it happened, dang). But I obviously wojld prefer you than Exo.

Then, you suddenly came back and started posting so I felt like huh, he deserves his chance to play.


Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 127
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14092
firebathero 115
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto91
League of Legends
Doublelift4309
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5519
Other Games
summit1g8660
FrodaN2165
mouzStarbuck437
JimRising 431
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS94
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1179
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 37m
INu's Battles
12h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 37m
Replay Cast
23h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.