• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:22
CEST 01:22
KST 08:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8678 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:48 GMT
#2725
lol I am not thinking about this game. You guys solve it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:48 GMT
#2727
Do you only win with your partner?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:52 GMT
#2732
On January 09 2017 20:48 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 20:47 Koshi wrote:
wait... Killing me is wrong right? Because when I am alive D2 (there is no night btw) then I can't win because I am always vs a team that is with 2? How does that work?


You want the throne for you? Let me know what your role says.

It doesn't matter what my role PM says. Because I can't win vs 2. Unless you think there is something in my role pm that makes me able to vigshot somebody but how retarded is that?

Like can you claim being blue and that you need to "find" your blue partner?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:53 GMT
#2734
On January 09 2017 20:51 Time Traveler wrote:
So you fucked up lol

I rarely do.
Even without information I probably know more than you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:53 GMT
#2735
On January 09 2017 20:52 Superbia wrote:
This is literally a nightless game.

I know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:54 GMT
#2736
On January 09 2017 20:52 Superbia wrote:
I'm pretty sure that whoever's side you choose today just wins. Or we lynch you and the game is super weird tomorrow.

dnu. Seems like TiTr has another role pm than you an Exo.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:55 GMT
#2740
I have a feeling I should have counterclaimed 1 rank and 1 colour. But I do not understand how we go on from there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:57 GMT
#2742
Let's say I win that 50/50.

How do I survive the next day?

mafia / 1 solo guy his partner I just murdered / 2 guys who win together.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:58 GMT
#2743
And then when I magically lynch on of the teamed bois I win Kingmaker?


lolololol


bastard game is real
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:58 GMT
#2744
Also I like how we took control of this thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:58 GMT
#2745
Goddamn my filter is already trippled in size.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:59 GMT
#2746
oh it even says in the setup I am 3p. Just a red 3p
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 12:02 GMT
#2747
There is something in your people role pms you are not telling. Like in secret the nobles want to murder the heirs.

So obvious now that I think of it.

It's backstab into backstab.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 12:02 GMT
#2749
Like I said TiTr. I know more without any information.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 12:11 GMT
#2751
Sure. If you guys can't find any common ground. But the only reason I am in the game is so that you 4 do something to each other and you can't end in kingmaker.

It's pretty ridiculous.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 13:42 GMT
#2762
On January 09 2017 20:50 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 20:48 Koshi wrote:
Do you only win with your partner?


Hmm... Not really sure. However, the game is not as you think.


On January 09 2017 20:51 Time Traveler wrote:
So you fucked up lol


On January 09 2017 21:44 Time Traveler wrote:
Koshi, stop bragging. You're just random hypothesis and assuming they are correct, so don't say you know more than me without even trying.

That hurts my feelings

if you bite I bite back.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:08 GMT
#2870
On January 10 2017 09:08 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, claiming VT.

Shocking
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:09 GMT
#2871
Anyway I will be really looking for my buddy the VT. Who is my soulmate?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:11 GMT
#2874
On January 10 2017 09:10 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 09:09 Koshi wrote:
Anyway I will be really looking for my buddy the VT. Who is my soulmate?


I wonder if all mafia will claim VT.

They will. I think I might be ok with getting lynched btw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:11 GMT
#2875
It's a crazy good setup. Mafia won't dare to lynch me. But they have to. Amazing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 127
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14092
firebathero 115
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto91
League of Legends
Doublelift4309
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5519
Other Games
summit1g8660
FrodaN2165
mouzStarbuck437
JimRising 431
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS94
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1179
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 38m
INu's Battles
12h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 38m
Replay Cast
23h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.