• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:00
CEST 08:00
KST 15:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7944 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 26 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:17 GMT
#1050
But we'll see flipperino.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:18 GMT
#1055
Vivax still being a shitter. Not sure if mafia or town tbh. I know he's a pretty decent town from a singular game of voice secret hitler in which rayn was mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:18 GMT
#1058
On September 11 2016 05:18 Calix wrote:
Also Superbia trying to say I'm scum if TT is town is really terrible.


I may put some more effort into it if TT doesn't flip scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:19 GMT
#1059
On September 11 2016 05:18 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:16 Holyflare wrote:
lynch pool
hf
tt


What the fuck?

I don't think you are together. I think you are scum, but objectively there is no reason to think tt is town. why would I ever exclude a plynch from my lynch pool? or should I exclude my #1 scumread?


Pls explain your mafia circle given the current circumstance.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:21 GMT
#1064
Oh yeah, I think Skynx is probably town too. HF is too. Palmar's presence and posts improve my mood so I don't care about his alignment (lean town).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:21 GMT
#1066
On September 11 2016 05:19 Calix wrote:
No, it just looks like you know what TT will flip and you're planning your next line of attack.


(I'm not that obvious as mafia).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:22 GMT
#1068
And as long as you're town you should have nothing to fear.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:23 GMT
#1069
On September 11 2016 05:22 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:19 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 05:18 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 11 2016 05:16 Holyflare wrote:
lynch pool
hf
tt


What the fuck?

I don't think you are together. I think you are scum, but objectively there is no reason to think tt is town. why would I ever exclude a plynch from my lynch pool? or should I exclude my #1 scumread?


Pls explain your mafia circle given the current circumstance.

Hf for already explained reasons
tt because plynch
you because lurked most of the day (I get you said this pregame but still) and came back and hopped on tt instead of the person you were voting who was previously your #1 scumread

I don't like the term mafia circle because it implies I think you are together, which I don't.


I need to metafilter you at some point during the night or d2. I think you're scum atm but I'm not sure.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:25 GMT
#1074
On September 11 2016 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:21 Holyflare wrote:
On September 05 2016 16:37 Tictock wrote:
Someone remind me to properly respond to Trfel's posts #1612 and 1613 later on, I'm getting called away and only skimmed them.

This part jumped out at me though:

I forget exactly what the arguments presented against me were. I think that Palmar said something about being "under the radar", which is actually a situation that I tried to avoid by claiming scum at the start of the game (in an attempt to draw attention and be able to interact with people enough before I left for college in case I was busier once college started). But whatever. I think that scott31337 said something about associations with Holyflare, and unflipped association is not a very good argument. I forget if he said anything else or not.


I'm not a fan of the bolded statement here, I think it's more mafia sided thinking than town. Trfel is referring to his opening post here:
On August 29 2016 05:59 Trfel wrote:
Beentheredonethat is the worst cohost on TL.

I didn't think he would be cruel enough to make me mafia two games in a row


Now town really will only start that game with a post like this to get reactions from people, and that is how I've been interpreting that post and is part of why I've been townreading Trfel most of the game. Starting the game off by trying to get reactions and push for info is a very towny thing to do, and that is what I thought Trfel was doing.

However claiming that this open was to "not play under the radar" as Trfel is now saying, is much more mafia indicative. Mafia are usually very aware (maybe even nervous) about their opening and try to open in ways that either make them look town or don't draw much attention to themselves. Saying that he claimed scum to stand out then means that he was worried about how he looked at the start of the game.


Ticktock post from last game. Any of that here?


Quite literally damning.


This is literally unnecessary tbf. The only thing to discuss at this point is whether mafia has soft-defended TT. I believe they have. And that likely means he's going to flip town. We still probably need the flip though.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:27 GMT
#1080
TT needs to 100% die.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:28 GMT
#1084
Can we all agree with me that we should lynch Calix if TT flips town even though I'm giving absolutely no reasons?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:28 GMT
#1086
On September 11 2016 05:27 Skynx wrote:
I can switch Super he took a nosedive.


Yeh switch me to town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:31 GMT
#1095
I honestly don't know why I'm being so trolly but I'm having a lot of fun. I do have genuine reasons though. Most of them being gut. TT is 100% the lynch here.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:31 GMT
#1100
On September 11 2016 05:31 Damdred wrote:
I sorta think super can kinda maybe be town.

Game might be super hard


Oh no. You're never right on my alignment when you're town. =/
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:33 GMT
#1112
On September 11 2016 05:33 Damdred wrote:
Don't worry super I know you are town this time


You literally took a drop on my list because you townread me x;
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:35 GMT
#1118
On September 11 2016 05:34 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:33 Vivax wrote:
On September 11 2016 05:31 Tumblewood wrote:
oh yeah I'm stupid if Hf gets lynched he's shooting tt
actually that sounds like a win-win


Tbh this sounds like you're spewing HF town..


Got him


OH SHIT LMFAO
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:35 GMT
#1119
If that is actually a slip it'd be so fucking good.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:36 GMT
#1122
On September 11 2016 05:36 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:33 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 05:33 Damdred wrote:
Don't worry super I know you are town this time


You literally took a drop on my list because you townread me x;


Sorry can't help that I'm this good


Meh. Whatever.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:37 GMT
#1125
If TT is town I'm going to just afk vote Calix and TW. He's like 98% marv mafia at this point though.

Little bit of pressure -> afk entire game.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 10 2016 20:37 GMT
#1127
Nono. TT first.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft747
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 595
Stork 252
ggaemo 221
Leta 155
PianO 55
Hyuk 30
Bale 18
yabsab 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Reynor59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King223
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor661
Other Games
summit1g8781
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0312
PiGStarcraft186
Sick155
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2232
League of Legends
• Lourlo1328
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h
Online Event
5h
FEL
10h
AI Arena Tournament
11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.