• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6713 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 16:37 GMT
#2006
On September 14 2016 01:18 Vivax wrote:
Either way I have a dinner in 2-3 hours, dunno if I can make it for EoD. It's really really important we get a wagon going on fuba or super I don't want to come back and see a shenanny lynch.

Going to take a closer look at Damdred, just gut wise he has been appearing scummier than when he was mafia in his last games (which would mean he's town) . This game feels like one of the games where everyone relies on tone reading people and when somebody (read:I) goes for post analysis it's rejected as irrelevant.

Remember the me vs you vs yamato lylo damdred?


I promise vivax before lynch there will be a pretty old Damdred post that isn't reliant totally on tone. And I'll look at your fuba case in depth by then as well.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 17:26 GMT
#2013
On September 14 2016 01:51 Vivax wrote:
Palmar you usually keep your distance from me as if I had leprosy, now you find my stuff on fuba solid and even think I'm new and improved?

If your reads keep being wrong and you don't die in the night we will have a score to settle, you and I. Trying to be buds with me feels out of character you usually just ignore me or tell someone why I'm town, and then you never sound so praising (except when I'm smurfing and you don't know it's Vivax behind the name).

Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 01:54 Damdred wrote:
It's cause I'm town and the scum team is scared of me.

Boo.

Also think palmar might be town rip the dream.



Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 03:14 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 03:13 Skynx wrote:
On September 10 2016 09:58 Holyflare wrote:
No it's actually not at all. A certain scum read on someone at the start of the game generates a million times more discussion than crap discussions about mechanics, it also helps me make reads on people such as Grack being mafia now and it let's me see who is keen on just skating by and ignoring it.

It's a very strong opening.

But in this case I actually do think that Ticktock is mafia because:

On September 10 2016 09:40 Holyflare wrote:
Simple facts are:

TT did an opening to try and mimic Trfel from last game really obviously but it looked really forced/stiff
TT posted no content and only one liner posts agreeing
TT's only posts wildly different from his town opening
TT posted something that he couldn't/shouldn't have posted because of what he said
TT has gone afk and done nothing

But... he's not mafia?


I mean nearly all these stuff are applicable to Palmar as well. However you are ready to ignore him cuz of meta.
You say not defending when pressure doesn't fit town!TT meta but in meantime TT is totally entirely afk from this game while Palmar is pretty much here but refuses to post any content. Why are you not considering him?


Palmar can have a date with the noose Monday but not really going to consider him on a weekend and that's the main reason.


This led me to check on Palmar, cause it's the only thing I could find in Damdred so far that seems unexplained. His other reads seem set in stone except the one on Palmar here. Then I see the post where he says "remember your place peon" (lol) and proceeds to coach the guy, so I just think he's town, for that and for gut. Mafia Damdred is nice guy Damdred/fake anger Damdred. I also don't think he would randomly put my name out there for scum if he were mafia. He'd be more comfy just tring me all the time.

In other words, I think mafia is still super/fuba + shape/palmar/HF if alive for too long. Shape especially has dropped off a lot activity wise and if anyone is going to shenanny, shenanny on shape. I'll join you if I make it, at least one of the unreadables will be gone. Don't really have much else to add on him.


Why do you think skynx is town btw?

As for my read, the first post was in respect to a post he made that made me laugh and generally funny palmar is town.

But we both know how weekend palmar is so,the best solution was to put him in the noose Monday until we saw what needed to,be done with him.

That's neither here or there though.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 18:17 GMT
#2016
@Skynx a couple questions,

1) You originally had shape in as a potential lynch target.

You then go into,the lynch read his filter and go nvm guys he's fine filter wasn't so,bad.

As night starts you then say oh nvm shape/Damdred +1. (You were also light defending me during the day and saying you might lynch me)

What caused this change on shape, (this was before shape thought you looked scummy)

Also why are you asking people about,me when you clearly had a s um read on me earlier in the day?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 18:50 GMT
#2020
On September 14 2016 03:32 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 07:17 Damdred wrote:
On September 10 2016 07:12 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 07:08 NeverUnlucky wrote:
^ Yes, it is what he thinks I did. I think he did the same thing in another post (to which he hasn't replied).

Chill. That will be handled on a point-by-point basis when I'm home.


This looks like a town post, 5 points to anyone who can say why.

Damdred, did you ever say why this was the case? I think you responded once, but in response to a different post or something.


I don't think I ever did tbh.

Never said something about the aggro and how you had been,defensive. I disagreed (this was mostly an exercise to see if anyone saw what I did).

You were super nonchalant about the pressure, knew your answers would be enough and had no fear. All these things generally come from town or amazing mafia able to fake tone and those things.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 19:25 GMT
#2036
On September 14 2016 04:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Damdred, do you realize you're being lynched right now?


I do realize that and I'm,not,to worried I'm trying,to read and get information so,I can hive it to,thread on,where my head is at a serious point.

I don't think I'll be lynched but if I am I'm not to worried it just means I need to put more time to,the game and get a new phone next time.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 19:27 GMT
#2040
On September 14 2016 04:24 Holyflare wrote:
His read progression on tt was also some bs like "oh he's got scummy posts" into defending him from me and then into "oh tt is just a lurker vote" but all the while he town read me which is the biggest mafia trait of all.


I will say his read on myself and shape (progression,) is really strange at points.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 19:34 GMT
#2056
Rng landed on palmar switch.

But shape is a mixed bag as well, some of his points feel ok but he sort of lacks the oomph he usually brings.

But I felt really good about him when we were talking about sky it felt natural to an extent.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 19:36 GMT
#2061
On September 14 2016 04:33 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 04:10 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 14 2016 04:05 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 14 2016 04:04 Tumblewood wrote:
does anyone want to move to shape

Yeah I'd be down with that.

I'm gonna change and see if anybody follows

I'm tempted to, because I'm completely unsure of damdred. Dunno if I've tried to go through too much too fast, but I can't even seem to think enough to make a decision on him. Calix's case had me going into his filter seeing him as scum already, and then I tried to pick it out myself on a readthrough and I couldn't do it. Maybe I was trying too hard to discount bias, maybe I'm letting myself be buddied, maybe I'm just too tired to focus after about 8 hours of (attempted) critical reading.

It's down to either sheeping calix, NU, and scott, or going with my own scumread despite the fact that I have 4-5 other people to read still.

Ugh, sticking with Damdred. The three I mentioned were able to read him in real time in the context of what was going on in the thread and come to an agreement. Class has already basically started, I can't think about it anymore today.


This Is a bad post though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 19:37 GMT
#2066
Answer the questions I posed to you skynx
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 20:10 GMT
#2123
You still didn't answer my questions skynx you literally picked one thing I got a timestamp messed up on and then dodged everything else.

I just want you to say what you liked in shapes filter and why your progression on shape and myself went the way it did.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 20:20 GMT
#2141
On September 14 2016 05:17 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 05:10 Holyflare wrote:
Yo said damdred was town last night what changed?

If you mean this
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:40 Skynx wrote:
Town almost 100% of the time: NU, Calix, fuba, Tumble
[green]Soft townies: Vivax, Damdred, HF, Grack[green]

Rest can be killed with fire which one I don't really care they are all equally bad.

Soft townies have some good some bad posts, they are more town then nulls however due to nature of their posts when they are active but not super towns due to some wierd stuff.
Those 4 townies I listed above should move together.

That was long time ago, near EoD I replied to Calix Damdred moved into soft scumread cuz his bad posts increased in quantity compared to good ones.
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 03:51 Skynx wrote:
On September 11 2016 03:49 Calix wrote:
Skynx, pls give your ideal targets instead of making an open-ended appeal.

Palmar, Shape, Super. Possibly Damdred.

After he made his case on me I scumread him.


Wait so you have me in your list of lunches 50 minutes before you town read me?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 20:40 GMT
#2185
On September 14 2016 05:25 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 05:20 Damdred wrote:
On September 14 2016 05:17 Skynx wrote:
On September 14 2016 05:10 Holyflare wrote:
Yo said damdred was town last night what changed?

If you mean this
On September 11 2016 04:40 Skynx wrote:
Town almost 100% of the time: NU, Calix, fuba, Tumble
[green]Soft townies: Vivax, Damdred, HF, Grack[green]

Rest can be killed with fire which one I don't really care they are all equally bad.

Soft townies have some good some bad posts, they are more town then nulls however due to nature of their posts when they are active but not super towns due to some wierd stuff.
Those 4 townies I listed above should move together.

That was long time ago, near EoD I replied to Calix Damdred moved into soft scumread cuz his bad posts increased in quantity compared to good ones.
On September 11 2016 03:51 Skynx wrote:
On September 11 2016 03:49 Calix wrote:
Skynx, pls give your ideal targets instead of making an open-ended appeal.

Palmar, Shape, Super. Possibly Damdred.

After he made his case on me I scumread him.


Wait so you have me in your list of lunches 50 minutes before you town read me?

Other way around I guess yeah.


It's not the other way around though.

You literally say I might lynch Damdred and,not even an hour later you have me as soft town.

And now you are trying to pass it off like you town read me then scum read me d1 when,that isn't the case.

And in any respect you voted with me who you claim to,have thought was scum d1 near the end of d1.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 20:42 GMT
#2190
On September 14 2016 05:31 Holyflare wrote:
Damdred has fallen off the face of the earth on the other hand


How the flying fuck have I fallen off the face of,the earth when I've be an posting pre try regularly the past hour.
I just don't get it
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 20:43 GMT
#2194
In any case I won't shenanigans to,vivax today.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 20:45 GMT
#2199
That's dumb hf you know as well as I do,that hi post when I can.

Which btw never having his lynch but not,really being around at all today is a bit strange to,me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 20:50 GMT
#2212
Skynx is scum, his progression has been,shaky at best. When co,fronted with things he has manipulated his postings (posting them out of,order) to better line up with his reasoning. His progression doesn't make sense. He has no clear direction and lurks until he is called out in thread, his tone is eagerly different is letting other people do,the work without doing any of his cases or pushes. Is just fitting in and sidelined.

Shaoelog is second, his soft push on skynx without any type of real,follow up and weak reasoning to agree with me feels like some way to lightly distance himself from sky if he was to,flip and I brought the lynch home. He also promised several times to do work bit never dis it. Earlier in the thread also he was angry and rather harsh when he normally wouldn't be as town. Not really involved in the thick of,th I,vs or,fixing reads just posting long posts and surviving up till now.

The third I'm torn on

I think we aren't,paying enough attention to never at this point, he has a couple,of res flags and fits the scum team. Look at his sky read during the night it reads like he should scum read him but town reads him instead. He does the same thing to tw, also he says he's coin,g around on me and then at day slams the vote down and,doesn't care about anything the rest of day. Effectively doing the same thing he yelled at us for on tt yesterday.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 20:54 GMT
#2223
Lol you should see me palmar typing all that out on a flip phone where I have to keep pushing the button to change the letter.

Pay day two days q.q need new phone.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 20:55 GMT
#2230
Never lynch

Hf, super

Vivax and palmar most likely town

Tw and fuba are probably town

I'd I'm wrong on anyone in ny list it's palmar

If I'm lynched next game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 20:56 GMT
#2233
I'm literally posting fast as I can and gave my scum thoughts and it's being ignored.

So fuck you palmar regardless of alignment.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 20:58 GMT
#2243
Fuck it I'll lynch shape
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 181
StarCraft: Brood War
910 822
Hyuk 677
ggaemo 656
actioN 388
Mong 235
Shuttle 105
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 31
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 22
ZergMaN 20
Noble 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Fuzer 22
League of Legends
JimRising 582
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor785
Other Games
summit1g8846
ceh9365
Happy324
PiGStarcraft227
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS33
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2344
League of Legends
• Rush1343
• Stunt441
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 59m
OSC
14h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.