• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:11
CEST 17:11
KST 00:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8884 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 16:02 GMT
#1991
On September 14 2016 00:58 Superbia wrote:
If we can get a Vivax/Damdred fight that'd be pretty good for me.


Ftfy

I'm still lynching fuba probably, cause that line where you said "I was the first to point him out" really smells like you're trying to bag cred before a flip.

On September 13 2016 16:02 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 15:58 Holyflare wrote:
On September 13 2016 15:41 Holyflare wrote:
You gonna ignore fuba forever?



Me? Still need to read his filter. Do keep in mind that I was yhe one who drew attention to him


Yes and when you did and I posted an argument you didn't notice it at all? Why are you even drawing attention to him?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 16:12 GMT
#1995
On September 14 2016 01:06 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 01:02 Vivax wrote:
On September 14 2016 00:58 Superbia wrote:
If we can get a Vivax/Damdred fight that'd be pretty good for me.


Ftfy

I'm still lynching fuba probably, cause that line where you said "I was the first to point him out" really smells like you're trying to bag cred before a flip.

On September 13 2016 16:02 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2016 15:58 Holyflare wrote:
On September 13 2016 15:41 Holyflare wrote:
You gonna ignore fuba forever?



Me? Still need to read his filter. Do keep in mind that I was yhe one who drew attention to him


Yes and when you did and I posted an argument you didn't notice it at all? Why are you even drawing attention to him?


You think Damdred is town then? If we can get you two to fight then we get more info. TvT vs TvS or SvS etc.

Because no one was really talking about fuba. He got by d1 super easily.


I've been talking about fuba long before you drew attention to him which sounded just like an apologetic post to HF for you skipping over my case.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 16:18 GMT
#1996
Either way I have a dinner in 2-3 hours, dunno if I can make it for EoD. It's really really important we get a wagon going on fuba or super I don't want to come back and see a shenanny lynch.

Going to take a closer look at Damdred, just gut wise he has been appearing scummier than when he was mafia in his last games (which would mean he's town) . This game feels like one of the games where everyone relies on tone reading people and when somebody (read:I) goes for post analysis it's rejected as irrelevant.

Remember the me vs you vs yamato lylo damdred?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 16:51 GMT
#2008
Palmar you usually keep your distance from me as if I had leprosy, now you find my stuff on fuba solid and even think I'm new and improved?

If your reads keep being wrong and you don't die in the night we will have a score to settle, you and I. Trying to be buds with me feels out of character you usually just ignore me or tell someone why I'm town, and then you never sound so praising (except when I'm smurfing and you don't know it's Vivax behind the name).

On September 11 2016 01:54 Damdred wrote:
It's cause I'm town and the scum team is scared of me.

Boo.

Also think palmar might be town rip the dream.


On September 11 2016 03:14 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 03:13 Skynx wrote:
On September 10 2016 09:58 Holyflare wrote:
No it's actually not at all. A certain scum read on someone at the start of the game generates a million times more discussion than crap discussions about mechanics, it also helps me make reads on people such as Grack being mafia now and it let's me see who is keen on just skating by and ignoring it.

It's a very strong opening.

But in this case I actually do think that Ticktock is mafia because:

On September 10 2016 09:40 Holyflare wrote:
Simple facts are:

TT did an opening to try and mimic Trfel from last game really obviously but it looked really forced/stiff
TT posted no content and only one liner posts agreeing
TT's only posts wildly different from his town opening
TT posted something that he couldn't/shouldn't have posted because of what he said
TT has gone afk and done nothing

But... he's not mafia?


I mean nearly all these stuff are applicable to Palmar as well. However you are ready to ignore him cuz of meta.
You say not defending when pressure doesn't fit town!TT meta but in meantime TT is totally entirely afk from this game while Palmar is pretty much here but refuses to post any content. Why are you not considering him?


Palmar can have a date with the noose Monday but not really going to consider him on a weekend and that's the main reason.


This led me to check on Palmar, cause it's the only thing I could find in Damdred so far that seems unexplained. His other reads seem set in stone except the one on Palmar here. Then I see the post where he says "remember your place peon" (lol) and proceeds to coach the guy, so I just think he's town, for that and for gut. Mafia Damdred is nice guy Damdred/fake anger Damdred. I also don't think he would randomly put my name out there for scum if he were mafia. He'd be more comfy just tring me all the time.

In other words, I think mafia is still super/fuba + shape/palmar/HF if alive for too long. Shape especially has dropped off a lot activity wise and if anyone is going to shenanny, shenanny on shape. I'll join you if I make it, at least one of the unreadables will be gone. Don't really have much else to add on him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 17:12 GMT
#2010
There was this lylo with me + Damdred + yams where everyone TRd Damdred all game long mostly for tone, we entered it with me and yams scumreading each other and Damdred appearing like the guy who had to decide.

Turned out that upon a complete reevaluation (which one should always do at lylo) Damdreds D1 was plastered with posts that just didn't reflect the point of view he should have had with his reads at the time. He was +1ing posts that had reads completely different from his, but otherwise "sounded" townie, also cause he had some rl issues and whenever he posted he was considered a hero for finding the power.

Anyway the moral of the story is: Tone, fine on D1. Past that, screw tone, focus on content. So do me a favour and read the points on fuba + super, and cast a vote before I have to go. And I'd advise against sheeping the fuba/Palmar/TW trio.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 17:40 GMT
#2014
I already explained why I think skynx is town, one particular post caught my attention. Will find it later but now I gtg.

Vote fuba boys.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 20:18 GMT
#2135
I'm back. Damdred is being voted by calix, presumably, and Shape by scott.
Fuba is a read magnet when it comes to his posts. It feels like lots of people think he's town but keep calling his posts bad.

If neither fuba nor super are happening I'm voting Shape. Not going to sit on solely my own wagon this time.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 20:18 GMT
#2136
On September 14 2016 05:17 Holyflare wrote:
Scott did nothing i asked for so it has been manipulated


Why?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 20:25 GMT
#2147
On September 14 2016 05:20 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 05:18 Vivax wrote:
I'm back. Damdred is being voted by calix, presumably, and Shape by scott.
Fuba is a read magnet when it comes to his posts. It feels like lots of people think he's town but keep calling his posts bad.

If neither fuba nor super are happening I'm voting Shape. Not going to sit on solely my own wagon this time.


So master players Palmar and HF are town? Where's the paranoia?


They're on skynx and Damdred idk dunno wtf you are referring to. If this was a half assed attempt at calling me mafia for voting with them it failed miserably.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 20:26 GMT
#2148
On September 14 2016 05:20 Holyflare wrote:
Wtf do you mean why? I left a message for scott since he left a message for me and it's not what I asked for.


I am not aware of such a thing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 20:29 GMT
#2154
HF and super start an orchestrated defecation on me when I vote shape, I feel pretty good about my vote now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 20:31 GMT
#2159
Reminds me of when HF started pushing TT and superbia silently agreed with him while finding a bullshit reason to vote TW for his read on TT. Probably to not appear like he's too tied to HF.

I'm slowly starting to see the light.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 20:45 GMT
#2197
On September 14 2016 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 08:59 Holyflare wrote:
Hey scott if you're reading this your vote is likely to get manipulated now so my bad.

Uhhh also you should vote on the name on /m11 if damdred is mafia


Didn't happen it's manipulated


What if he doesn't think damdred is mafia?
All this vote bullshit is wifom anyway I literally don't care about the vote I care about shape being the person I want to lynch next if we don't get super or fuba.

You can wifom ride all you want it's not going to save him from me. The leeway time for my regular game buds is over.

His first page is fear mongering on me all the time without ever calling me mafia. He spends an entire post discussing how a guide to reading him by rsoultin is wrong, in answer to Damdred. He spent the post arguing against Damdred that his TR on shape is wrong, basically.

I'm still trying to figure out if there's more. The best thing I can think of in his defense is that he pointed out how fuba was flip floppy on some points. But otherwise I'm really unimpressed by shape this game, he loves to motivate town with youtube vids as well as town which is lacking this moment. He usually also is a much more constant presence. Not this in and out shape.

And then there's the PoE, I'm certainly not ending on a wagon that HF/fuba/Palmar/super were on first, besides that I don't think Damdred and Skynx are our best lynches for today.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 20:52 GMT
#2217
On September 14 2016 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
He totally let the tt lynch happen and let damdred lie about tt meta and not correct him and I can't remember what he replied when i called him out but it was bad it was basically :

Damdred says tt mafia meta is to afk
Vivax agrees despite seeing tt afk in star wars as town
I call out vivax and he spouts nonsense


Quote all of your claims or it's invalid. And you better hurry cause if there's no base for thinking what you're claiming you're mafia HF.

Just putting unconfirmed stuff out there cause you're trying to start a swingy wagon onto me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 20:54 GMT
#2224
On September 14 2016 05:45 Palmar wrote:
Vivax do you honestly still think there's a chance I'm scum?


Yea town Palmar never tries to please me. I don't see why you would stop thinking I'm retarded for no reason if not to try to pocket me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 20:58 GMT
#2245
On September 14 2016 05:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 05:54 Vivax wrote:
On September 14 2016 05:45 Palmar wrote:
Vivax do you honestly still think there's a chance I'm scum?


Yea town Palmar never tries to please me. I don't see why you would stop thinking I'm retarded for no reason if not to try to pocket me.

I literally called you retarded like 10 minutes ago.


After I pointed out the above.
A strange coincidence
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 21:00 GMT
#2256
On September 14 2016 05:57 Holyflare wrote:
##unvote
##vote Shapelog


scumclaim by HF
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 21:14 GMT
#2277
On September 14 2016 05:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 05:21 Palmar wrote:
which one is the cop one?


Vengeful voting shape which is manipulated


On September 14 2016 05:29 Holyflare wrote:
You're voting with a manipulated vote and expect to be town read?



On September 14 2016 05:32 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax ignoring manipulated votes and actual posts in the game noted.


On September 14 2016 05:47 Holyflare wrote:
I hate 1/3 of shapes filter but i don't hate the other 2/3 is the problem


On September 14 2016 05:57 Holyflare wrote:
##unvote
##vote Shapelog


Case:

- HF attacks me voting Shape for the VS vote.
- Slowly realizing shape is in danger of being lynched, he actually reads his filter (first time?). Shitty defense.
- When enough pressure built up, the bus ensued after he spent the entire day trying to murder other people.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 13 2016 21:40 GMT
#2297
On September 14 2016 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
Basically my reasons were entirely yolo.

No idea why I'm the first person to be cased though


You tried to scum me for voting Shapelog that's why.
Add superbia to those people.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 14 2016 15:44 GMT
#2350
Looks like we're on track folks.

On September 14 2016 19:38 Palmar wrote:
Yeah no we're not killing superbia


Yes, yes we are.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1345
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC468
TaKeTV 416
LamboSC2277
IndyStarCraft 148
Rex144
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 468
LamboSC2 280
Rex 154
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41729
Shuttle 2420
EffOrt 852
Horang2 812
Light 776
Mini 695
Soma 410
Stork 351
BeSt 324
firebathero 323
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 288
Rush 241
ggaemo 218
Snow 208
ZerO 158
Leta 146
Pusan 74
hero 72
Sharp 61
Sea.KH 56
sorry 50
Killer 45
Shinee 37
Mong 35
ToSsGirL 32
Mind 31
Sexy 27
Shine 25
Trap 24
soO 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
Free 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9982
Dendi901
qojqva707
Fuzer 262
420jenkins139
Counter-Strike
fl0m671
markeloff87
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1960
crisheroes1251
XaKoH 170
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo953
Liquid`VortiX215
Hui .190
ArmadaUGS159
Mew2King107
QueenE89
Trikslyr30
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)14
ToD3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 19
• mYiSmile115
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2103
League of Legends
• Nemesis3014
• Jankos2417
• TFBlade909
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
• Shiphtur133
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 49m
Stellar Fest
21h 49m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.