• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9813 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:17 GMT
#1053
On September 11 2016 05:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:14 Palmar wrote:
On September 11 2016 05:08 Calix wrote:
Oh for fuck's sake. This train is woeful and everyone is just content to slap a vote down >_>

It's not about that.

Tictock is objectively scummy.

He did that thing in the early game with the scumclaim. That's fine and all, and loads of people do it, but the only way it ever works out for town is if you then follow up by looking at the people who react to it. He did very little analysis following the claim.

He also did the whole "I'll talk more after dinner" and then disappeared. If he had just disappeared it wouldn't have meant anything, but because he claimed he'd be back it's clear he wanted to appear as if he was contributing.

Neither of these make him lock mafia, but both of them, combined with his short filter and poorly explained reads make him a pretty solid day 1 lynch. He is a high % mafia target.

You and I both do this all of the time with absolutely no "analysis following the claim."

I generally do this as mafia tbh.

And no I almost always intend to stick around and see what happens.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:21 GMT
#1063
On September 11 2016 05:17 Calix wrote:
I mean I can see the "scum bussing their more useless ally" as a thing but the only person who is trying to take the credit for the TT lynch is HF and if you think HF is bussing then voting HF makes more sense than voting TT by proxy.

(I know you are voting HF, I am just talking generally)

If I'm mafia with TT here, I sheep hf's wagon just like I'm doing now, hell I even come up with semi-independent reasons like I'm doing now. The entire point is that IF hf is town, no mafia team is going to risk defending TT here.

This means that a) TT could very well be mafia and b) the people defending him if he is, do not have to be mafia (in fact I'd argue that people actually trying to pull away from the lynch are more likely to be town).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:26 GMT
#1076
On September 11 2016 05:24 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:21 Palmar wrote:
On September 11 2016 05:17 Calix wrote:
I mean I can see the "scum bussing their more useless ally" as a thing but the only person who is trying to take the credit for the TT lynch is HF and if you think HF is bussing then voting HF makes more sense than voting TT by proxy.

(I know you are voting HF, I am just talking generally)

If I'm mafia with TT here, I sheep hf's wagon just like I'm doing now, hell I even come up with semi-independent reasons like I'm doing now. The entire point is that IF hf is town, no mafia team is going to risk defending TT here.

This means that a) TT could very well be mafia and b) the people defending him if he is, do not have to be mafia (in fact I'd argue that people actually trying to pull away from the lynch are more likely to be town).


"If I'm mafia" - Stopped reading because self-meta on your scum game is useless when you are obviously aware of it and can change how you act accordingly.

And since I'm the person who is hardcore defending TT, that parenthesis part could be a subtle pocketing attempt from you.

I don't think I can do anything about TT's train. Nobody seems to find anything I say worth listening to.

To be honest, I have almost 100% rate of figuring out my own alignment, so maybe you should listen to my self-meta
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:33 GMT
#1110
Super's excitement at breaking the game sounded genuine.

he's #1 townread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:35 GMT
#1120
lol
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:49 GMT
#1177
##unvote
##vote Tumblewood
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:52 GMT
#1193
On September 11 2016 05:51 Grackaroni wrote:
The slip is so stupid. He literally said in the post before "IF HF IS TOWN'

quiet boy

instead of being shithead, switch with me.

step back please, I'm going to do science.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:53 GMT
#1200
On September 11 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
I'm actually going to be disappointed if TT flips mafia.

it certainly will make the game a lot less interesting.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:55 GMT
#1209
On September 11 2016 05:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok We're at 5-3 now. 2 more votes and we're at dead HF. I offer my undying love to anyone who votes HF, regardless of HF's alignment.

this is the most tempting offer in the universe, if only to make hf mad.

But town needs to win one, so I'm holding back my inner retardation.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:57 GMT
#1215
switch to tumble guys, it's for a good cause
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:58 GMT
#1220
are non-voters instamodkilled?

if so switch to tumble
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:58 GMT
#1223
On September 11 2016 05:57 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:57 Palmar wrote:
switch to tumble guys, it's for a good cause


Stop being a shitter Palmar.

it's the best idea
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:59 GMT
#1228
On September 11 2016 05:58 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:58 Palmar wrote:
are non-voters instamodkilled?

if so switch to tumble

Palmar why am I scum

no idea, it's still the best idea.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 21:13 GMT
#1265
jesus
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 21:13 GMT
#1266
ok I'm going afk.

I might contribute on monday.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:01 GMT
#1505
The more skynx talks about me being a good lynch yesterday the more I want to kill him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:02 GMT
#1506
Also I'm downgrading Calix to meh based on paranoia but not really interested in lynching yet.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:03 GMT
#1509
Btw, my science experiment yielded exactly 0 results. No one wanted to join me on the TW wagon. I have no idea if TW is scum and I don't really think the slip was a slip, but it is interesting that despite all the talk and seeming sense of "we should maybe shennie" in the thread, no one was actually willing to pull the trigger.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:03 GMT
#1510
On September 11 2016 23:03 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 23:01 Palmar wrote:
The more skynx talks about me being a good lynch yesterday the more I want to kill him.

Oi sush you you were supposed to be afk til monday.

You're not my mom
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:05 GMT
#1512
Why did you say I only shitposted Skynx? I didn't post much, but I don't think much of what I posted was just shitty trolling. I actually think most of my posts are very reasonable and extremely intelligent.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 592
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 336
Rex158
IndyStarCraft 102
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 452
Rex 158
ProTech128
IndyStarCraft 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Sea.KH 57
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Sexy 34
Mind 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Bale 23
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 20
Trap 16
Rock 14
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6274
qojqva526
Counter-Strike
Fnx 770
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1473
Khaldor1093
Lowko482
Other Games
singsing2215
olofmeister1750
hiko1379
Beastyqt638
B2W.Neo420
Livibee197
Hui .179
XaKoH 153
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS106
djWHEAT86
Mew2King72
KnowMe64
QueenE54
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2935
Other Games
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 38m
Online Event
20h 38m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.