• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8031 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 11:14 GMT
#1933
On September 13 2016 19:48 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

In any case, I'm awake now. Only have 15 pages to read for my class today, which starts in ~9 hours. Should give me a good amount of time to at least read most of the filters in the game and give some input. Will probably start with people who have yet to vote, which coincidentally seems to include most of the people others are scumreading. My class starts at about an hour before EoD, so I can't be here for that (probably. Might be able to be sneaky while in class. I'd rather not get the professor angry at me on the second day of class, though XD)


orly.

If scum are in the people not voting, why haven't they placed a vote on you then?

I uh, didn't say that.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 11:34 GMT
#1942
[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 20:28 Superbia wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 20:14 fuba wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 19:48 Superbia wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

In any case, I'm awake now. Only have 15 pages to read for my class today, which starts in ~9 hours. Should give me a good amount of time to at least read most of the filters in the game and give some input. Will probably start with people who have yet to vote, which coincidentally seems to include most of the people others are scumreading. My class starts at about an hour before EoD, so I can't be here for that (probably. Might be able to be sneaky while in class. I'd rather not get the professor angry at me on the second day of class, though XD)[/QUOTE]

orly.

If scum are in the people not voting, why haven't they placed a vote on you then?[/QUOTE]
I uh, didn't say that.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

Right. "Most others". My mistake.

Who is scum then?[/QUOTE]
Literally what I said I'd be doing over the next 9 hours. Why are you making such a big deal about a pretty nothing post?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 11:45 GMT
#1948
On September 13 2016 20:38 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 20:34 fuba wrote:
On September 13 2016 20:28 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2016 20:14 fuba wrote:
On September 13 2016 19:48 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

In any case, I'm awake now. Only have 15 pages to read for my class today, which starts in ~9 hours. Should give me a good amount of time to at least read most of the filters in the game and give some input. Will probably start with people who have yet to vote, which coincidentally seems to include most of the people others are scumreading. My class starts at about an hour before EoD, so I can't be here for that (probably. Might be able to be sneaky while in class. I'd rather not get the professor angry at me on the second day of class, though XD)


orly.

If scum are in the people not voting, why haven't they placed a vote on you then?

I uh, didn't say that.


On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

Right. "Most others". My mistake.

Who is scum then?

Literally what I said I'd be doing over the next 9 hours. Why are you making such a big deal about a pretty nothing post?


You know what has happened this game right? People voted for town d1. People voted for others d1. Go over some reads you already had, then go over votes.

Then post who you think are mafia.

Then read filters and adjust accordingly.

You're riding me for literally no reason right now, lol. Chill out. Town reads can be fast, scum requires analysis. Situation's simple: I've said I'll have my reads in the thread. If I don't end up supplying any, just vote me and it'll be done. Honestly, not sure why you haven't voted me already lol
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 11:58 GMT
#1950
Like, tw pointed out my filter is 2 pages. Not reading it isn't an excuse to not vote when you're glad to point out to hf that you were one of the first people to cast suspicion on me (which I can't even remember being the truth). I remember calix, I remember vivax, I remember nu, I don't remember you.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 12:48 GMT
#1953
On September 13 2016 21:00 Superbia wrote:
You think I'm scum then or?

Certainly a possibility, reading your filter now.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 13:25 GMT
#1954
Just gonna write down thoughts as I go through the filter. No way am I going to be able to take the time to edit out pointless thoughts (thoughts that end up being pointless) if I'm going to look at more than one filter XD

Superbia

Setup talk - Is completely wrong about everything. Doesn't mention the scumteam's abilities until he points out that he thought they had no spectral abilities until dead. I can see that explaining his spam and the absence of scum power discussion.

Upon further consideration, it really seems unlikely that as scum he would enter the game in this way. "I'm going to try to get free townreads for entering the game by trying to break the setup, pretend to misinterpret every aspect of the power roles, completely ignore discussion of the scum powers, and then wrap it up by providing the completely reasonable excuse that I misinterpreted what "spectral" meant." Like, I can 100% see the town reasoning running through his train of thought. Scum would have to be really, really schemey to pull this off.

At this point, since it popped into my head, what I said earlier about scott's LW being unreliable is probably untrue. From what I understand, even if someone saw the replacement post they wouldn't know who was replacing. The LW itself is likely 100% reliable, the vote will not be.

In addition to what I said earlier, after reading the rest of D1 (I believe), I've found that the way he's pushing me to post is consistent with the way he, himself, plays and says he plays earlier in the thread. I don't think it's forced, and I don't think he's trying to push a wagon without being on the wagon. I also felt a strong similarity between his response to vivax's case against him and my own, which, while probably terrible reasoning, makes me lean slightly more town. (not calling vivax scum here, think he's still town too XD)

Was gonna keep reading, but there's a lot for me to get through, and townreads aren't what anyone is looking for. I think super's entry was actually enough for me to consider him town. Might be underestimating his mafia cleverness, but I can't really see anyone entering like that as scum.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 13:29 GMT
#1955
Voting Damdred because while I don't know exactly what his alignment is yet, I know mine, and I don't want it to be an easy guaranteed mislynch.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 15:05 GMT
#1960
Really not sure why I didn't go straight to Damdred after finishing superbia (he will be next, I promise), but...

Shapelog

First thing I felt was of consequence was when he returned for the second half of D2. Gave an unasked for self-meta of his scum play, then implies he's scumreading TW for TW's reasons for townreading him. I'm not 100% sure what bugs me about the post. It feels slimy. The self-meta disclosure doesn't seem to fit with the generally more free-flowing thoughts from his other posts. I think what I don't like about the TW stuff is that it all seems pointless. It depends on whether TW feels the same way about shape's meta as shape does, and generally ignores whether or not a post like that is more likely to come from town or scum TW. Like, it seems to imply "this post is wrong and it makes him scummy" but only says why it's wrong. Feels scummy.

Addendum after reading the rest of the filter: he eventually gets around to calling TW scum. The meta aspect I can't argue with, not really great with meta. But why would TW just make up BS about shape to call him town if he knows he's town. He wouldn't have to make anything up. I just don't see how shape sees it as alignment indicative. I must have missed the sheeping skynx thing, but regardless, does TW just become a moron when he rolls scum? The argument feels more like "this isn't TW" than "this is scum TW".

Looking at his reason for voting TT - His comments about the vote count are correct. He then says that TT's filter is crap, after having mildly defended him against HF the day before. I can see someone who hasn't been able to catch up having no idea who else to really vote for, so I'm gonna go with NAI for his vote at EoD.

As for his walls of text that I missed in my first readthrough cuz of spoilers, There's probably a lot that can be discussed, but I don't have the time to really go into them. From what shape himself says, the WoTs help him understand the thread, so I think he'd probably need them as either alignment to either contain his thoughts as town or to keep his story straight as scum. So NAI.

Leaning scum on shape.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 15:07 GMT
#1961
Gotta get some reading done for class, but Damdred filter dive is next. Expect it within two hours, maybe? I know there have been a few, but can anyone direct me to like, the best damdred case so I can read it before the filter? Want to see if I agree with it as I go through.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 15:11 GMT
#1963
Errr, I can try. I technically still have about 4 hours before class, but I do need to be ready.

Shoot.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 15:12 GMT
#1964
Gotta relocate, will answer questions when I find a new spot to shit.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 15:13 GMT
#1965
Um... sit.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 15:20 GMT
#1967
Don't know the exact number. Could probably look it up in that tlmafia library. I'd guess around 10 games? I used to go by mkfuba07.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 15:33 GMT
#1977
On September 14 2016 00:21 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 00:20 fuba wrote:
Don't know the exact number. Could probably look it up in that tlmafia library. I'd guess around 10 games? I used to go by mkfuba07.


What was your goal going into this game? Like what was your plan as mafia and what was your plan as town.

My usual plan is to not be mafia in the first place. It really doesn't turn out well. I tend to have trouble outright lying. The only person I remember pushing as scum was my scummate, because I knew I was right XD

When I play town my plan every game is to post more stream-of-consciousness, but that never works out. I hate being wrong too much to let myself be unsure of something I say. And this game I haven't had the time to read the thread actively until now, so I had 0 chance of pulling it off this game either, lol. I tend to not have discussions, I observe and report what I see. I kinda play a side game rather than participating.

My goal is usually to get to end game and find the last scum. I did it once in a dr who game and it was a thrill XD
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 15:34 GMT
#1978
On that note, really gotta do my readings. Dunno how long 15 pages will be. I plan on taking notes for once, so could be an hour or so?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 17:48 GMT
#2015
On September 14 2016 02:18 Holyflare wrote:
I always get town feels from whatever fuba posts until i actually focus on the content



Could take a look at... basterds mafia, I think? I can't pull off town feels as scum :S (though iirc, I got vivax lynched because I'm an idiot lol)

Just finished reading what NU and calix wrote about damdred, gonna dive into his filter now :D
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 18:32 GMT
#2018
On September 10 2016 07:17 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 07:12 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 07:08 NeverUnlucky wrote:
^ Yes, it is what he thinks I did. I think he did the same thing in another post (to which he hasn't replied).

Chill. That will be handled on a point-by-point basis when I'm home.


This looks like a town post, 5 points to anyone who can say why.

Damdred, did you ever say why this was the case? I think you responded once, but in response to a different post or something.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 19:33 GMT
#2054
On September 14 2016 04:10 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 04:05 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 14 2016 04:04 Tumblewood wrote:
does anyone want to move to shape

Yeah I'd be down with that.

I'm gonna change and see if anybody follows

I'm tempted to, because I'm completely unsure of damdred. Dunno if I've tried to go through too much too fast, but I can't even seem to think enough to make a decision on him. Calix's case had me going into his filter seeing him as scum already, and then I tried to pick it out myself on a readthrough and I couldn't do it. Maybe I was trying too hard to discount bias, maybe I'm letting myself be buddied, maybe I'm just too tired to focus after about 8 hours of (attempted) critical reading.

It's down to either sheeping calix, NU, and scott, or going with my own scumread despite the fact that I have 4-5 other people to read still.

Ugh, sticking with Damdred. The three I mentioned were able to read him in real time in the context of what was going on in the thread and come to an agreement. Class has already basically started, I can't think about it anymore today.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 21:31 GMT
#2292
While I'm really glad my only scum read was scum, based on my answers to superbia earlier I'm going to have a really taxing d3.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 13 2016 22:39 GMT
#2322
I'll talk about things when I get home, and after a game of league or two :D
@theRealMkfuba07
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1158
ComeBackTV 884
SteadfastSC823
TaKeTV 537
IndyStarCraft 211
Rex139
EnkiAlexander 73
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 823
IndyStarCraft 211
ProTech144
Rex 139
BRAT_OK 34
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45470
Shuttle 660
Mini 437
Rush 349
Larva 326
Soma 282
BeSt 196
Hyuk 109
firebathero 84
Dewaltoss 72
[ Show more ]
Mong 65
Sexy 33
ToSsGirL 31
Trap 26
Bale 18
Rock 16
Terrorterran 15
Shine 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc7964
qojqva1783
Counter-Strike
fl0m1349
Fnx 804
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1398
Khaldor1190
Other Games
hiko1348
FrodaN1184
DeMusliM366
ArmadaUGS186
Livibee177
XBOCT170
KnowMe126
XaKoH 97
C9.Mang086
QueenE83
Mew2King78
Beastyqt78
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV280
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 42
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3976
Other Games
• Shiphtur375
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 10m
Online Event
18h 10m
FEL
23h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.