• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:06
CEST 17:06
KST 00:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7495 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 18:37 GMT
#878
On September 11 2016 03:32 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 03:30 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 03:27 Calix wrote:
On September 11 2016 03:24 Holyflare wrote:
On September 11 2016 03:10 Calix wrote:
On September 11 2016 03:07 Holyflare wrote:
Calix you're either mafia or you don't know when you're wifoming.

Mafia can do anything they want at any point in the game and you don't know our meta. If anyone was throwing suspicions away from tt for no valid reason it would be you.

Tt has three votes, tt has not come back to post, people ARE defending tt etc etc.

Stop talking around people's posts and what THEY have done and talking about wifom scenarios it's bad play regardless of your alignment.

You should pick a person to mafia read and post why they are mafia for reasons rhey have done.


I know I am town. Why would I say "oh yeah I am defending TT so he must be mafia being defended"?

No, I don't know the meta. That doesn't make my point invalid. What are you even arguing here, that since nobody is defending him that he is still scum that the scum aren't trying to defend? Otherwise what is your point with WIFOM?

No idea what you are even calling me out for here with 'talking around posts'.


If you are defending him and are town then it goes to say that your entire point about mafia should be defending him if he's mafia is irrelevant because town can also defend him.

Wifom seems to be the entirety of your argument for not voting a scummy guy.

Everyone should look at my logic and say if it's right and sheep it because tt is mafia or wrong and he's not and PROVE why.

Also vivax why have you let damdred be there saying tt's mafia meta is to afk when you just saw him afk as town?


Mafia are not going to stand by and let one of their own die on Day 1. Several people have said "oh I don't find the TT case convincing" so it's not like the case is so airtight that the scum will give up if TT is scum. So the utter lack of scum defending him or pushing for a different train doesn't make sense.


Mafia stand by and let there own die all the time,

Like I said why would scum defend scum when the scum in question isn't even doing anything?

The answer is simple,they won't and will see what the thread does.


[citation needed]

Why would scum not try to divert the lynch onto another lurker if that was the case then?

See, I can ask dumb abstract questions about what the scum might hypothetically do too!


Actually this is a good question, the simplest answer is the strongest player in the thread teamed up with the second strongest and scum can't yell over him.

Another thing is hf is bussing his partner in tt.

Or hf is the scum leading a ml.

I sort of think hf is town right now so two and,three I am not considering until I see a flip. Part one is pretty likely and certain players are hard to push against.

Espe rally when tt isn't trying.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 18:40 GMT
#880
Never lynching me d1, get over it move on
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 19:04 GMT
#912
Lol I walk away to do things and suddenly I dissapear? That's pretty hilarious tbh.

The simple fact is your theory isn't as strong as you make it out to be and now you hope you can push through a lynch on me. That's equally comical.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 19:05 GMT
#915
On September 11 2016 04:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I have no idea why because I can't identify any of Damdred's posts that make me feel this way, but I think Shapelog/TT would both be better lynches than Damdred.

I still fully expect Palmar to show up in some capacity before the deadline, and hopefully he can weigh in on what I've written about HF.


My heart glitters as you mention my name.

But on a serious side, grac I think sky is interesting he's usually so... closed with who he wants to lynch bit he has such a wide variety keeping,hi a options open. What do you think of this?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 19:09 GMT
#922
Two votes scares the shut out of me I quiver with anticipation

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 19:15 GMT
#931
On September 11 2016 04:13 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:05 Damdred wrote:
On September 11 2016 04:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I have no idea why because I can't identify any of Damdred's posts that make me feel this way, but I think Shapelog/TT would both be better lynches than Damdred.

I still fully expect Palmar to show up in some capacity before the deadline, and hopefully he can weigh in on what I've written about HF.


My heart glitters as you mention my name.

But on a serious side, grac I think sky is interesting he's usually so... closed with who he wants to lynch bit he has such a wide variety keeping,hi a options open. What do you think of this?

lol opportunism at best. Give me a clear lynch target for today ser Damdy.


Here's the thing we have a list (in my mind) of mostly lynched today and tt is probably the least bad and it's all,going to,be based on meta and strange posts.

It would go like

Tt
Shape/super

And then there is a wide gap and cal is super low, with grack and you to a lesser extent.

The rest I either want to,ignore or think are town mostly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 19:16 GMT
#933
On September 11 2016 04:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 01:54 Damdred wrote:
It's cause I'm town and the scum team is scared of me.

Boo.

Also think palmar might be town rip the dream.

clearly TMI, scum.


Clearly so I await your vote good sir
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 19:27 GMT
#953
There is nothing,inherently wrong in sweeping honestly. Hf really believes what he is saying, and I believe he does and well tt is a decent lynch for a lynch anyway.

@Skynx well the conversation is being controlled,by three people,basically and that's the focus. In any case if not tt I'd do,shape or super. But I'd like to,see what super does d2 meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:01 GMT
#1023
Fyi I didn't sheep onto the leading wagon I made it the leading wagon.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:04 GMT
#1029
Yeah I like talking about me tbh and my #1 job is to be a thorn in anyone's side wanting to lynch me.

And yeah I'm halfway here lots
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:05 GMT
#1030
Most of the time I just control f Damdred see what comes up. Skip over the unimportant things, you know.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:06 GMT
#1032
! Why Not super sky?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:28 GMT
#1085
You know lynching me and giving me a gun isn't terrible babies.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:29 GMT
#1090
On September 11 2016 05:26 Shapelog wrote:
I here. I been sick last night and today with a 101.9 fever.

Going try to catch as much as I can.


(I hope you feel better and I'm sorry I poked at you)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:31 GMT
#1097
I sorta think super can kinda maybe be town.

Game might be super hard
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:33 GMT
#1105
Don't worry super I know you are town this time
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:34 GMT
#1116
On September 11 2016 05:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:31 Tumblewood wrote:
oh yeah I'm stupid if Hf gets lynched he's shooting tt
actually that sounds like a win-win


Tbh this sounds like you're spewing HF town..


Got him
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:36 GMT
#1121
On September 11 2016 05:33 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:33 Damdred wrote:
Don't worry super I know you are town this time


You literally took a drop on my list because you townread me x;


Sorry can't help that I'm this good
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:36 GMT
#1123
Let's move to tw for that slip
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 10 2016 20:42 GMT
#1147
On September 11 2016 05:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:38 Tumblewood wrote:
proposed scum teams:
hf/shape/damdred
hf/shape/super
tt/super/palmar
tt/damdred/palmar


The middle two are wrong as Damdred isn't scum.

How do you explain suggesting that HF would flip town?


Thank you for confirming I'm not scum to you anymore
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1032
ComeBackTV 838
SteadfastSC790
TaKeTV 516
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex148
EnkiAlexander 87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 790
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex 148
ProTech137
BRAT_OK 4
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48908
Bisu 2058
Horang2 1198
EffOrt 1019
Soma 597
Hyuk 596
BeSt 533
Shuttle 492
Mini 480
Light 433
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
ZerO 198
Rush 184
Leta 88
Mong 79
firebathero 76
Sea.KH 69
910 59
Snow 55
Pusan 46
Sexy 45
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 27
JYJ 27
Aegong 27
Trap 26
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 21
Shine 16
Rock 16
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8052
qojqva1241
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1547
Khaldor1129
Lowko456
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1257
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo464
Livibee203
Hui .196
ArmadaUGS141
XaKoH 129
Liquid`VortiX129
KnowMe114
Mew2King78
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 25
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3269
Other Games
• Shiphtur263
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 54m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 54m
Online Event
19h 54m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.