• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:26
CEST 04:26
KST 11:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9694 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 06:37 GMT
#2977
Ok I kinda like fuba's reaction
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 07:42 GMT
#2978
I haven't done shit for 1/2 of the game and still have produced 1/6 of the game's content. :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 07:47 GMT
#2979
What if tumblewood is actually mafia? dun dun DUNNN
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 07:47 GMT
#2980
Could be.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 09:33 GMT
#2981
Well. Just vote Vivax until he comes back and starts doing interesting shit.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 11:04 GMT
#2982
Btw last day was pretty easy because of mechanics but we can win it tomorrow if all of town step up and show up.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 11:04 GMT
#2983
I have some pretty townie vibes on most of you but would prefer to set some alignments in stone.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 13:56 GMT
#2992
On September 20 2016 22:04 NeverUnlucky wrote:
'Content'.


Hey. The way I talk is literally like a train of thought. Most of it is very relevant, I just don't condense my thoughts into one big post. Ain't nobody got no time for that.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 14:02 GMT
#2994
On September 20 2016 23:00 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2016 22:56 Superbia wrote:
On September 20 2016 22:04 NeverUnlucky wrote:
'Content'.


Hey. The way I talk is literally like a train of thought. Most of it is very relevant, I just don't condense my thoughts into one big post. Ain't nobody got no time for that.


My point is that you are bragging of having posted 1/6 of the thread's posts when what you really did is spam it.


A good skill toi have.

Either way I think it is remarkable! This has been my worst town game in a while as well.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 14:08 GMT
#2995
Will still clinch it though. Always.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 14:20 GMT
#2998
On September 20 2016 23:17 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2016 22:56 Superbia wrote:
On September 20 2016 22:04 NeverUnlucky wrote:
'Content'.


Hey. The way I talk is literally like a train of thought. Most of it is very relevant, I just don't condense my thoughts into one big post. Ain't nobody got no time for that.

Superbia's post button automatically submits every 15 seconds so he can only get one sentence in at a time. sometimes he times it wrong and only gets one word out.


I find posting what I think at a particular moment much more relaxing as town.

I wanted to change it up d1 but I couldn't constrain myself.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 14:24 GMT
#3000
On September 20 2016 23:22 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm just going to wait and see who gets killed and hope it ends up being me somehow.


Nah. Money is on Damdred, Tumble or me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 14:25 GMT
#3001
Actually if the last mafia is Vivax then Damdred was never the kill.

In general Damdred was a poor kill. Let's remove Damdred from that list.

TW or myself. Maybe NU.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 14:49 GMT
#3003
On September 20 2016 23:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2016 23:25 Superbia wrote:
Actually if the last mafia is Vivax then Damdred was never the kill.

In general Damdred was a poor kill. Let's remove Damdred from that list.

TW or myself. Maybe NU.

We shall see. I don't think Calix/Skynx healed you. And I think Palmar still thought he could lynch Damdred. Tumblewood seems most likely, but a man can dream though!


I believe in Skynx (and to a degree, Calix, though we parted on bad terms).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 14:59 GMT
#3005
On September 20 2016 23:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2016 23:49 Superbia wrote:
On September 20 2016 23:44 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 20 2016 23:25 Superbia wrote:
Actually if the last mafia is Vivax then Damdred was never the kill.

In general Damdred was a poor kill. Let's remove Damdred from that list.

TW or myself. Maybe NU.

We shall see. I don't think Calix/Skynx healed you. And I think Palmar still thought he could lynch Damdred. Tumblewood seems most likely, but a man can dream though!


I believe in Skynx (and to a degree, Calix, though we parted on bad terms).

I don't think you should.


I can't oppose my own ego.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 15:04 GMT
#3007
On September 21 2016 00:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually still think you're the most likely scum. You were one of the people pushing voters away from Shapelog at the end of day 2 with HF/Palmar, and when I looked back to check for saves both Skynx and Calix were scumreading you before they died.

I've got to go right now though, so I can't discuss further atm.


I agree that my d2 vote looks pretty shit. And I can see why I am and will be (?) suspect.

I'm decently sure that shapelog got bussed hard though (he didn't vote himself).

I think my logic on Palmar today(yesterday?) was very good though. I was the only one who had (posted) a good reason to vote him. Like I jumpstart that wagon.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 15:05 GMT
#3008
Like there's a complete disconnect between what scum wanted to achieve and my actions yesterday. Using their one-time action to save Palmar from getting NKed shows that scum wanted to keep Palmar alive.

You would then have to believe that his partner comes up with the logic why we always lynch Palmar that day straight as the day starts.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 15:08 GMT
#3009
It's a bit WIFOMy but in general scum have a direction they want the game go in. Nightkills reflect this.

For example: the reason no veteran was NKed during n1/n2 is because one of the vets (Palmar) was mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 15:12 GMT
#3010
Like from my POV the shapelog vote was a likely bus (1 mafia on him) since he did not defend himself or even vote to (probably/possibly) save himself.

On the other hand, Palmar was likely a necessary bus after my logic.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 15:12 GMT
#3011
The fact that shapelog did not vote or defend himself makes it very likely there was a mafia voting him (which would be Vivax).
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft520
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft520
WinterStarcraft360
RuFF_SC2 148
PiLiPiLi 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1103
White-Ra 199
Noble 56
Hyuk 54
Bale 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm154
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4407
Counter-Strike
taco 662
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox678
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor673
Other Games
summit1g8921
Coldzera 873
C9.Mang0333
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick752
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21561
League of Legends
• Lourlo205
• Stunt74
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 34m
Online Event
8h 34m
FEL
13h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.