• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:14
CEST 11:14
KST 18:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8612 users

[M][N] Star Wars: Rogue 1 Hype Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 31 2016 22:47 GMT
#1157
Morale is low, but we can accomplish this!

Who should we lynch Koshi?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 01:39 GMT
#1178
On September 01 2016 09:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 09:32 Trfel wrote:
The thing I really don't like about Koshi, is why is he so confident about scott31337 being town?

I looked through Koshi's filter, and I didn't see any reasons that he gave that scott31337 is town. Koshi said that he built a town case on scott31337, so I missed it (please link?), but I'm not seeing anything.

I also saw where Koshi said that he doesn't think that scott31337 is mafia but he really could be. Since then, scott31337 has not done anything worth townreading him for (in my opinion anyway), but Koshi's become far more confident in scott31337 being town, for seemingly no reason. If anything, the vote count analysis makes scott31337 look scummier IMO, not townier.

So this really confuses me.


You're just the hero I deserved. The shitty part about this game is that if you start making inquiries about people who suspect you, they start calling you a discreditor or dismiss all you write as omgus (disfo being the best example). I even admit to suspecting people who throw scum at me almost instinctively, which is why my play is the weakest when a lot of people suspect me. It just creates too many distractions for me to handle.

Sure I could just not give a fuck and do it anyway but I've learned that it mostly hurts my already not very popular opinions. So while I do my scott thing you do this Koshi thing and we're gucci.

Hope you enjoyed this post of self-awareness. Scum surely can learn something from it when it comes to tilting me.


This post has townie feels or you just changed your "meta" so much that I've read before, fuck it man.

I'm going back to watching Trump's speech though in my home town.

##Unvote
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 02:56 GMT
#1179
On September 01 2016 09:14 Holyflare wrote:
I will lynch any of palmar/ticktock today. I don't think much has changed for me to be honest, dane looking a but townier with the last post, scott falling off the face of the earth makes me contemplate joining the wagon of purity. I mean one of his posts was just a list post that wasn't even a list, more vote count colouring. Will read into him more.

Uhhh, still anti anything palmar says obviously :D

Like, there's a roughly 0% chance palmar joins a tw wagon and likes koshi's case but doesn't realise i made it first and he's sheeping me but ignores that and says I've done nothing :D



Tell me more about the wagon of purity.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 03:05 GMT
#1180
On September 01 2016 10:03 Vivax wrote:
I hate that EoD analysis is so unreliable to form reads. When I read TW that seems to be magically townread now I could bring up a shitton of things that might make him mafia, but given he was under such pressure no matter his alignment he literally was doing anything he could, without boundaries or concerns for his own appeareance.

He votes scott briefly right after townreading him and geript (to save himself), and when EVERYONE ELSE already switched to Rels, he switches with them.

Who does he switch with? With his scumreads Koshi and HF from that time.

It's such a bad looking play that I'd have vigged him given the chance but since it wasn't really a standard situation I don't feel like I can be very confident using this.

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 09:57 Holyflare wrote:
Lol why do you think i force people to call me town? It's so I can concentrate and not get distracted. Hence mafia palmar trying to tilt me into an argument to fit his "meta" crap post he posted earlier about me.

Basically the people that are mafia this game are the ones that are just calling me mafia-ish with no real conviction and leaving the door open for later (ticktock) and the guy with no real conviction to lynch anyone and calls me mafia for what reason exactly? which is not normal (palmar)

+probably scott but maybe not but probably


Idk geript had a point when he said that it looks like TT is having fun playing the game. And I don't quite see him being the first person to call me mafia.
If you really only go by that logic you're admitting to being fully omgus driven.


But you need to base your own conclusion as well. From a town PoV - I still do not think it clears TW a whole lot - honestly, I think the shennanies makes him more suspicious.

I'm angry you pissed off our cop so much he got frustrated and left the game.
I'm angry you are so tunnelled on me when I'm town.
I'm angry ya'll lynched our other blue.
I'm angry Race got modkilled as town and lost our extra lynch.

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 03:18 GMT
#1181
I think the shennanies will tell more about people than I will.

Fuck it Holyflare as town has carried LYLO's to magical places before
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 05:09 GMT
#1182
It's too quiet though.

Mafia must be happy with their position.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 05:11 GMT
#1183
I have to have trust in somebody or this one is over.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 05:12 GMT
#1184
Tictock and Trfel would be talking to Disformation right now, but since he's gone, talk to me.

Name your top three mafia.

Right now it'd be
Vivax/Geript/Tumblewood
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 05:13 GMT
#1185
Why? gut feelings.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 05:17 GMT
#1186
I'll be shit the next couple of days, I have to move stuff for our site and then go there on Friday.

Koshi could be the hottest pocket but I am town.

We have a lot of smart individuals here and then Vivax to figure this out.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 05:25 GMT
#1189
On September 01 2016 14:19 geript wrote:
It's like mylo +1 right?


Geript is an intelligent player who knows this is a scummy post from him.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 05:34 GMT
#1191
On September 01 2016 14:23 Trfel wrote:
Hi. I'll talk.

It is my last night before going to college though, so I'm not fully present.

I think that you are mafia. We can talk about that if you want, or I can temporarily ignore that read. The fact that you're complaining about having no one to talk to makes me doubt the scumread a little bit though.

I think Tumblewood and Tictock may be mafia. Still need to filter geript, Vivax, Holyflare, Koshi. And Palmar. Think HF, V, maybe K are town, other two idk. Getting more suspicious of geript, he feels more outside and not leading, but could be wrong. I hope to read all of their filters tonight but might run out of time.

But I'd rather know, where are you at? Where's your reads and content?


Please speak of "you" in 3rd person so people who read your filters know you are speaking of.

I lost morale when disfor lost it when Vivax pissed him off and flipped cop.

-1 that I think that town Trfel would just post instead of having to ask and being called out.

I think Vivax has the best chances of flipping mafia, #1 even though I liked his "townie" post - fuck him, he screwed our best chances. So yes, fuck him.

#2 would be Tumblewood, I know I'm town and the shennanies still do not sit well with me.

#3 would be Geirpt but because I know how smart he is and how well he coaches and he if he is town he'd be tearing it up and doesn't care about his "town record" he wants to win.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 05:36 GMT
#1192
I really have lost all morale all game. I'm going back to voting Vivax, and if you all want to mislynch me, fuck it. I'll be gone the next two days more or less - but I'll be checking in.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 06:12 GMT
#1195
On September 01 2016 14:59 Trfel wrote:
We are not allowed to no lynch and two mislynches loses us the game.

Scott, I don't get why its so upsetting to lose the cop. It's unfortunate and it happened, but that obviously wasn't what Vivax was trying to do. Yes the game is hard but it can still be solved


Why do you see it wasn't what he was trying to do?

My opinion is he was trying to upset and press people (and if he's mafia and know he's town) press people and piss them off. Dis lost it.

On September 01 2016 06:03 Vivax wrote:
Outstanding blue performance xD


Like I said, I don't give a fuck anymore. I think you're a prodding town.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 06:14 GMT
#1196
On September 01 2016 14:53 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 14:25 scott31337 wrote:
On September 01 2016 14:19 geript wrote:
It's like mylo +1 right?


Geript is an intelligent player who knows this is a scummy post from him.

Geript just finished working 12 hr shift with 2 admissions including one TPN who had jacked up orders from the hospital. 1/4th of my meds weren't on the cart. All but 3 of my 18 blood sugars I had to call the MD on and get orders for extra insulin. 5 people said their meds were wrong; FYI they weren't but I have to double check. 6 pt's forgot they already had their oxy/tramadol/ambien/ativan/Xanax/norco. Oh and I have "not mandatory" overtime on Sunday now.
So take your shitty attitude and shove it up your ass. I'm here and I want to be here contributing. It's ok to double check the math.


This is a savior but doesn't advance the game.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 06:17 GMT
#1197
All I do is repair networks and fix computers.

Geript is a hero.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 01 2016 06:18 GMT
#1198
So, fuck you all, you win. I'm done.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 02 2016 19:42 GMT
#1440
Since everyone seemed to forget -
I'll be spending some good time in the thread this afternoon - I have an american football game to go to Thursday night, and driving out of town for work on Friday morning for network installs, so I won't be around much after today.

I'm still doing installs, I don't have time to play - but after I get home today things should be normal.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 04 2016 00:52 GMT
#1559
Some scrub cut our cable and net yesterday as well, it's back up now. I'll catch up after dinner and post my thoughts.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 04 2016 07:43 GMT
#1561
So Vivax died instead of the three smart ones - HF, Palmar, Koshi - that's the first point I've noted.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4528
Rain 4033
Leta 2584
Soulkey 434
Soma 317
BeSt 233
Rush 212
Barracks 204
firebathero 89
Killer 50
[ Show more ]
Sexy 39
Shine 37
Shinee 33
Hm[arnc] 19
Sharp 14
HiyA 12
sorry 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc2816
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 520
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns22016
WinterStarcraft703
Sick193
Pyrionflax161
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 63
• Sammyuel 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2280
League of Legends
• Jankos2659
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
47m
Patches Events
5h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 47m
OSC
13h 47m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.