• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:50
CEST 05:50
KST 12:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7679 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXII

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 25 2016 19:39 GMT
#21
On July 26 2016 02:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 21:28 NocturneMage wrote:
and paying 150 euro for a bottle? sure it's probably excellent, but still a new low hts...motivating legions of scumlets to take over TL in a drunken haze


LOL? You're acting as if something was wrong with using spirits as motivation (assuming the player is of age, of course, if I know they are not, I won't) to endgame townies

As for the price, no that's why I didn't buy that. It is absurd. I stuck to Japanese my last trip. A whiskey lover can always dream. I think nothing at the moment tops Talisker Dark Storm in the scotch category...


Personally I can't see the appeal in drinking anything that isn't Orangina
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 26 2016 21:43 GMT
#47
i will in as whatever, newbie or vet.

/in
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 29 2016 20:14 GMT
#99
going on a wine run if game is starting today,

anyone need anything then holla at me dawg
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 31 2016 08:12 GMT
#175
This game is fucking stupid. I'll see you all this evening when hopefully something reasonable has been posted.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 31 2016 10:07 GMT
#188
I'm not putting up with this shit for the whole game

##vote Race Bannon

See you all in a few days
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 31 2016 20:09 GMT
#255
game starting again cool. Hi i'm town
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 31 2016 20:45 GMT
#263
On August 01 2016 05:38 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2016 05:09 KelsierSC wrote:
game starting again cool. Hi i'm town


So are you having regrets about something? Your first posts really didn't put you in a good position becauset they were a super lame buss attempt on a "policy lynch" (however I don't think many would disagree on it), I would consider this was more of a towny mistake than anything but if I was town I wouldn't go back on what I said like that without an explination something like:

"hey I messed that one up and thought he was super annoying". No intead you were like "Hi I'm town".

It's like your just trying to hide what you previously stated. I would definatly not have a problem lynching you for your posting behaviour tbh.



good for you
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 31 2016 21:25 GMT
#265
yeh this game is just terrible
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 01 2016 00:37 GMT
#279
Skynx seems ok . Everyone else is kind of irritating to read
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 01 2016 20:38 GMT
#427
Work's kicking my ass.

Might be around for deadline but probably going to be asleep
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 02 2016 10:32 GMT
#626
My first day off in about 2 weeks on Thursday so I can put in work then
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 04 2016 13:39 GMT
#756
On August 04 2016 08:17 beentheredonethat wrote:
Okay. Not much happened. Rels is confirmed town / un-cc'ed vig.

I like Celestial a lot although his posting volume has dropped from D1 into a more lazy D2 so far. Town.

Kelsier might very well be lurky scum. He voted, left the thread. No contribution at all. But as others pointed out already, also low-hanging mislynch fruit, so yeh, he needs to step up.

MoosyDoosy. He played so shitty in the last game we had as town, totally yolo, and while I have techincally nothing that makes me think he's scum, I still have that weird gut feeling of "he's 180 degree changed since last game".

J Roc. I think I completely disregarded this guy so far. So here we go.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 31 2016 20:31 J Roc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2016 19:39 silentwarrior wrote:
Hi guys, this is my second game on TL. I play mostly irl mafia, but wanted to try this again, first game ended too quick. Ok, so about Race Bannon. He posted a lot in the beginning when not many else did, which is good as it helps town discussion. Granted, most of it was nonsense but he is atleast posting. Don't think he should continue with it later though.

But what I wanted to focus on was KelsierSC

On July 31 2016 17:12 KelsierSC wrote:
This game is fucking stupid. I'll see you all this evening when hopefully something reasonable has been posted.


So, his first post he says that this is stupid and is gonna not post anything until the evening when something "reasonable" has been posted. But why not post yourself? Maybe say something reasonable yourself. Going away for hours without posting does not help us.

On July 31 2016 19:07 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm not putting up with this shit for the whole game

##vote Race Bannon

See you all in a few days


Then this, where he votes for Race Bannon (which is not what I have a problem with), but then states "See you all in a few days". Again, stating his intention to not post.
I think not wanting to post and waiting for others seems like something scum would do.
##vote Kelsier SC


This post. Spaming the thread doesnt help town in anyway. If anything it shuts down discussion because people dont want to deal with him.

Normally I dont like policy lynches day one but here I dont mind the vote going on Bannon. Your problem is that someone posting shouldnt be voted. But when that person is doing nothing constructive and just posting nonsense it does nothing. So you reason for voting Kelsier is bad.

While I dont like the fact that he said be back in a few days I had no problem with his vote and dont like your reason for voting him when he is putting pressure on someone who frankly needs pressure put on him.

I think this is a town indicative post. At this point he could easily go for RB but states very clearly why it isn't necessarily a good idea.

What is interesting is that he, contrary to me, absolutely dislikes scott's entrance:

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 01 2016 20:30 J Roc wrote:
Just something real quick and I will be back later.

I really hated scotts entrance.

Race Bannons actions completely null and the fact that he came in here saying he knew RB was town from a obs point of view is really off to me.

Also the dude who wrote the huge post. You have pocketed me. Well played. Not voting you.

Ill be back later.

##Vote: Scott


He even votes him.
+ Show Spoiler +

On August 02 2016 10:17 J Roc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2016 10:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 02 2016 10:12 J Roc wrote:
On August 02 2016 10:03 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 02 2016 10:02 J Roc wrote:
On August 02 2016 09:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I also actually don't mind this D1 lynch at all. Good work Rels. And if I may ask old buddy, what's your read on me?



Was a bad lynch, we should have lynched Scott.

Would you lynch me and Rels?



Wouldn't lynch you at this point. Why would I? Rels needs to be looked at much harder because I disagreed with him on mderg but Scott is scum.

scott is scum for his reasoning behind his posts? Or is there anything else?



The fact that he just fucked off and let the train happen without doing anything else is really suspicious also.

And keeps it up.
On August 02 2016 10:28 J Roc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2016 10:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also scott is very much correct. There was 100% a mafia or two on Race Bannon at one point or another. The opportunity was too easy to pass up especially since RB was really really low hanging fruit. He was so low, he was basically on the ground. And this is coming from me who uses that playstyle normally.



Or Scott is mafia.

And up.
On August 02 2016 10:32 J Roc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2016 10:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also scott is very much correct. There was 100% a mafia or two on Race Bannon at one point or another. The opportunity was too easy to pass up especially since RB was really really low hanging fruit. He was so low, he was basically on the ground. And this is coming from me who uses that playstyle normally.


Like seriousness. Nothing race bannon did was alignment indicative, nothing. So you can't say he was low hanging fruit like he was confirmed town. He can play like that as either alignment.

And up.

Aaand finally:
On August 03 2016 18:52 J Roc wrote:
I wont be around much today...

##Vote Scott.

I said there were scum on the mderg wagon. A vigi claimed and a vt flipped. We lynch scott 100% here today.



The interesting thing here is that we had three people coming in and being very pushy: Scott, Rels, Roc. Rels is confirmed town, and Roc is going nuts on Scott. But I feel this is town vs. town here. The whole "scott couldn't be so sure in obs that rb is town" argument is weak imho. Having "wrong" thoughts or at least "unsure" opinions can happen, it's a guessing game. Of course this is not clearing scott but as long as there won't be more coming about scott I will not join the wagon that Jroc is trying to establish.

Can't continue now for RL reasons, sorry. Will try to drop more stuff. For the time being, I'll join the Lunatic train. Good stuff going on there.

##vote LunaticMan
Still, JRoc comes on my town pile.



Anyone calling me low hanging fruit or reluctant to lynch me is fairly suspicous at this point
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 04 2016 20:31 GMT
#815
Haven't read game. Might do it later
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 04 2016 21:13 GMT
#842
On August 05 2016 05:50 Rels wrote:
All Lunatic has to do is show up and KSC is a goner


I'm pretty much unlychable this game so it's a bit of an empty threat
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 04 2016 21:15 GMT
#843
On August 05 2016 05:35 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2016 05:31 KelsierSC wrote:
Haven't read game. Might do it later

Do you actually play mafia at all or just join games to be afk forever and eventually get lynced/nk'd D3 without doing anything?


I haven't really needed to play so far.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 04 2016 21:49 GMT
#857
On August 05 2016 06:30 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2016 06:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 05 2016 05:50 Rels wrote:
All Lunatic has to do is show up and KSC is a goner


I'm pretty much unlychable this game so it's a bit of an empty threat

This is a super scummy statement.
I have no idea why you would say that as town because it's clearly untrue, as you admitted earlier when you quoted BTDT and say something like "if you're not considering me as a lynch candidate you're scummy".
That's the thing you can say as scum because sometimes as scum you feel like posting nonsense makes you "too scummy to be scum". Which is usually true, it's not possible to differentiate scum bragging and town bragging. But here I have no idea why you would say that as town when it's clearly not the case.


That's a really cool story
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 04 2016 22:04 GMT
#875
Cool I'm the veteran. L8
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 04 2016 22:13 GMT
#894
On August 05 2016 07:09 silentwarrior wrote:
I say we wait for counterclaim, still got about 50 min. If nothing happens we should change our votes back to Lunatic. But KSC seriosly fucked us this game, esp with if he really is veteran.


I hardly "fucked" this game as you only decided to randomly switch onto me 10 minutes ago. But ok.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 04 2016 22:19 GMT
#906
On August 05 2016 07:16 silentwarrior wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 05 2016 07:09 silentwarrior wrote:
I say we wait for counterclaim, still got about 50 min. If nothing happens we should change our votes back to Lunatic. But KSC seriosly fucked us this game, esp with if he really is veteran.


I hardly "fucked" this game as you only decided to randomly switch onto me 10 minutes ago. But ok.


Thanks for letting the mafia know we have a vet and not medic. Maybe if you were atleast a little active this wouldn't have happened. So yes, you fucked us in that regard.


So sad
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
August 04 2016 22:22 GMT
#915
Seems legit ☺
Zerg for Life
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
FoxeR 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4021
Leta 1965
Bale 56
Shine 27
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
Other Games
summit1g8287
JimRising 577
WinterStarcraft463
ViBE150
Mew2King16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Other Games
• Scarra1074
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 10m
Patches Events
11h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 10m
OSC
19h 10m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.