• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:06
CEST 13:06
KST 20:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9054 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:32 GMT
#1202
Lynch me and lynch Koshi next if you want guys. I don't want to play this game.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:34 GMT
#1206
Grack/Koshi + 1. Prolly SL, Lunatic if he's playing very well.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:35 GMT
#1209
On July 22 2016 23:33 emperorchampion wrote:
what is this shit from both of you? It's either tvt or svs for sure.

you think this is svs? really?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:38 GMT
#1211
On July 22 2016 23:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:29 Skynx wrote:
I refuse to believe you are playing bad. Playing bad is not same as having bad reads. You can have bad reads but you had nothing on kush and still went for it.

Hmm. I think I produced lists in which Kush had in them.
I did say that Kush shouldn't be looked at till he was proven wrong or showed face. But I didn't have an other option that moment.

Rels was there and I didn't have the balls to go for him.
All other people looked town to me.



Also. About "refusing" to believing I was "bad". That's just really silly. I think people in the game knew how I ended up on Kush. It wasn't opportunistic scum at all. I made enough posts to see how my thought process was and what happened.


Your push on me is based on something very flimpsy. Adding extra factors as "not townreading you for making a case on you" is really cool and all. But it wont fly as town will see right through it.


But keep up the push on me. You are weakening the strong position you worked yourself in during D1.

Tumble, haze and few others were ready to go for Rels. You didn't had balls cuz he was there and go for afk kush?
Well guess now I have balls to go all-in on you.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:40 GMT
#1212
You guys should lynch Koshi, Grack, SL in this order. Cop should check kruppe and Luna.

emperor, haze, rels are always town.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:43 GMT
#1217
I'm all-in because town will never lynch you without me flipping green. We are always tvs.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:44 GMT
#1218
And if I'm wrong which means you, Kruppe and lot are town than you guys don't deserve win anyway.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:45 GMT
#1220
I was gona make a desperate case on you but cba. This is the best way. Decide between me and Koshi folks.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 15:12 GMT
#1230
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/60575-wcg-2007-replays-when
This is for you btw Luna
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 18:14 GMT
#1253
Think about it this way. Palmar and kush are two incredibly good analytical players. They are both eliminated and some people have no problem with this.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 18:49 GMT
#1270
On July 23 2016 03:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 20:33 Skynx wrote:
None of Krupp's actions made sense. He scumread Lunatic after I dropped my case. He scumread me for agreeing to vote for him. He claimed out of panic. He didn't post 1 thing that relatively made sense.
He did everything to be not townread, only comparably ok lynch was DCW.

This is nonsense. You dropping your scum read on Lunatic does not make Kruppe scum. He was suspicious of you pushing him as a meta lynch when you had played with him earlier. The only weird thing is that he is not suspicious of Koshi who did exactly the same.

This is not nonesense. It came to a point of pointless arguing and the towniness of Lunatic was universally agreed and i dropped my case. Then Kruppe came in and gave a red enveloppe. Don't try to twist words.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 18:51 GMT
#1273
On July 23 2016 03:47 Grackaroni wrote:
And also claiming out of panic? How is that strange he was going to be the lynch.

Nice contribution bud

I would read your every post and find 10 things to trashtalk in every single one of them aswell if i gave two fucks. Anything you wanna add to the conversation?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 19:21 GMT
#1281
On July 23 2016 04:15 Tumblewood wrote:
partner is within grack/sl/sknyx(?)/ec(?)/really long shot prplhz
everyone else is more or less confirmed town in my mind

You got this.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 19:45 GMT
#1297
On July 23 2016 04:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:25 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:55 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 21:30 Skynx wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
You guys have to understand one thing about Koshi. His votes never come out of nowhere. There is always some deep analysis behind them.

His kush vote came exactly out of nothing. Absolutely nothing. Koshi never does that.
His only interaction with kush in this game: he tells him to read my filter.

This is his opinion on kush, the only one.
On July 21 2016 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I still think Kush has a good chance of being mafia, but it's pretty clear by now that nobody else thinks so and I don't think there's much I can do about that.

Kush changed his playstyle. If he is looking at the right place he shouldn't be lynched until he shows face.


Then grack starts the train.
On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
meh. It is possible.

On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
##Vote: Kushm4sta


He always always shows his opinion on why people are scum or should be lynched.
On July 22 2016 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Rels you got meta on DCW?

No.
I'm not even 100% convinced he's scum. But he's the more likely to flip scum.

Why is Kush town?

He never says why kush is mafia to start with. Instead he defends his vote this way. This is not how he plays, never.

On July 22 2016 06:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:49 DCWasabi wrote:
Why are people even trying to lynch me?

I have posted honestly and tried to figure things out, tho it isn't easy and I was pretty damn active early on/

Well if Kush isn't mafia and you aren't mafia, then mafia are the people that people don't like lynching even though they are not being top town. aka Palmar and sl etc

There are also other stuff.

To answer the case on me.

I agree the lynch was terrible. I failed on the Kruppe read once more and was looking for a better lynch. Kush was presented and I went w.e.

I think I made a horrible mistake thinking both Tumble and Skynx are town. I still hope Skynx is town though. But this case is pretty opportunistic. But maybe it had to be made.

I will still be looking to solve the game. So your option to read me are:
a) mafia trying to lead town to the wrong path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.
b) town trying to lead town to the right path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.

alas I totally admit I was wrong on both Kruppe and Kush.

That's a sly line. If you're not town reading me for pointing out crucial mistakes from a town pillar I don't know what makes me town. This is not you Koshi.
I had a solid D1, both kush and Palmar were my townreads and I pushed agaisnt kush lynch when it was still in discussion. I had no reason to townread kush when the only main argument on why he's scum, by Grack was based on tone and I pushed grack for it.

Now I only have to figure out who are your teammates.


This seems very hasty. Having kush and palmar as town is really no town credit at all, since they were both at least somewhat ambiguous. More leans towards TMI for me.

Good post. Touting your play from day 1 due to townreads on Kush/Palmar is crap.

You were fine with lynching Palmar, and you didn't offer a stunning defense of Kushm4sta either. You aren't getting any credit for this.
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:24 Skynx wrote:
Well, we can lynch one of Palmar/haze i guess?
Why did you guys claim anyway?

Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:31 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:19 Tumblewood wrote:
before I say that though I guess I should read DC's filter
@skynx why are you not lynching rels or kush?

I have my reasons.

+ Show Spoiler +
jk, I feel like kush has been ok and I liked some of the stuff rels pointed out in his second activity period.


Cuz they claimed. It was a joke. You are trying way too hard to scumread me.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 19:45 GMT
#1299
On July 23 2016 04:32 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 04:21 Skynx wrote:
On July 23 2016 04:15 Tumblewood wrote:
partner is within grack/sl/sknyx(?)/ec(?)/really long shot prplhz
everyone else is more or less confirmed town in my mind

You got this.

what do you mean by this

Koshi/Grack/SL
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 19:48 GMT
#1303
On July 23 2016 04:45 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 04:26 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:25 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:55 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 21:30 Skynx wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
You guys have to understand one thing about Koshi. His votes never come out of nowhere. There is always some deep analysis behind them.

His kush vote came exactly out of nothing. Absolutely nothing. Koshi never does that.
His only interaction with kush in this game: he tells him to read my filter.

This is his opinion on kush, the only one.
On July 21 2016 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I still think Kush has a good chance of being mafia, but it's pretty clear by now that nobody else thinks so and I don't think there's much I can do about that.

Kush changed his playstyle. If he is looking at the right place he shouldn't be lynched until he shows face.


Then grack starts the train.
On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
meh. It is possible.

On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
##Vote: Kushm4sta


He always always shows his opinion on why people are scum or should be lynched.
On July 22 2016 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Rels you got meta on DCW?

No.
I'm not even 100% convinced he's scum. But he's the more likely to flip scum.

Why is Kush town?

He never says why kush is mafia to start with. Instead he defends his vote this way. This is not how he plays, never.

On July 22 2016 06:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:49 DCWasabi wrote:
Why are people even trying to lynch me?

I have posted honestly and tried to figure things out, tho it isn't easy and I was pretty damn active early on/

Well if Kush isn't mafia and you aren't mafia, then mafia are the people that people don't like lynching even though they are not being top town. aka Palmar and sl etc

There are also other stuff.

To answer the case on me.

I agree the lynch was terrible. I failed on the Kruppe read once more and was looking for a better lynch. Kush was presented and I went w.e.

I think I made a horrible mistake thinking both Tumble and Skynx are town. I still hope Skynx is town though. But this case is pretty opportunistic. But maybe it had to be made.

I will still be looking to solve the game. So your option to read me are:
a) mafia trying to lead town to the wrong path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.
b) town trying to lead town to the right path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.

alas I totally admit I was wrong on both Kruppe and Kush.

That's a sly line. If you're not town reading me for pointing out crucial mistakes from a town pillar I don't know what makes me town. This is not you Koshi.
I had a solid D1, both kush and Palmar were my townreads and I pushed agaisnt kush lynch when it was still in discussion. I had no reason to townread kush when the only main argument on why he's scum, by Grack was based on tone and I pushed grack for it.

Now I only have to figure out who are your teammates.


This seems very hasty. Having kush and palmar as town is really no town credit at all, since they were both at least somewhat ambiguous. More leans towards TMI for me.

Good post. Touting your play from day 1 due to townreads on Kush/Palmar is crap.

You were fine with lynching Palmar, and you didn't offer a stunning defense of Kushm4sta either. You aren't getting any credit for this.
On July 22 2016 03:24 Skynx wrote:
Well, we can lynch one of Palmar/haze i guess?
Why did you guys claim anyway?

On July 22 2016 04:31 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:19 Tumblewood wrote:
before I say that though I guess I should read DC's filter
@skynx why are you not lynching rels or kush?

I have my reasons.

+ Show Spoiler +
jk, I feel like kush has been ok and I liked some of the stuff rels pointed out in his second activity period.


Cuz they claimed. It was a joke. You are trying way too hard to scumread me.

I mean they were not serious, not my intention. When two people cc eachother you find it natural to lynch one of them.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 19:49 GMT
#1304
On July 23 2016 04:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:40 Skynx wrote:
You guys should lynch Koshi, Grack, SL in this order. Cop should check kruppe and Luna.

emperor, haze, rels are always town.

Now I'm confused. You're lynching Koshi because he didn't have the balls to lynch Rels, but you think Rels is town?

Are you reading the thread at all? If you have been, you know why i wanna lynch Koshi......
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 19:50 GMT
#1308
Lynch me or Koshi. Not anyone else.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 20:02 GMT
#1317
On July 23 2016 04:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 04:49 Skynx wrote:
On July 23 2016 04:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:40 Skynx wrote:
You guys should lynch Koshi, Grack, SL in this order. Cop should check kruppe and Luna.

emperor, haze, rels are always town.

Now I'm confused. You're lynching Koshi because he didn't have the balls to lynch Rels, but you think Rels is town?

Are you reading the thread at all? If you have been, you know why i wanna lynch Koshi......

For the reason I just said. You're lynching him for lynching Kush without reason instead of Rels. But why is that scummy if Rels is town?

No he swapped from Kruppe to kush. Rels wasn't involved at all. He said he was scared to vote Rels. Thats why Tumble's point is interesting.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 20:06 GMT
#1321
On July 23 2016 05:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 05:02 Skynx wrote:
On July 23 2016 04:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 04:49 Skynx wrote:
On July 23 2016 04:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:40 Skynx wrote:
You guys should lynch Koshi, Grack, SL in this order. Cop should check kruppe and Luna.

emperor, haze, rels are always town.

Now I'm confused. You're lynching Koshi because he didn't have the balls to lynch Rels, but you think Rels is town?

Are you reading the thread at all? If you have been, you know why i wanna lynch Koshi......

For the reason I just said. You're lynching him for lynching Kush without reason instead of Rels. But why is that scummy if Rels is town?

No he swapped from Kruppe to kush. Rels wasn't involved at all. He said he was scared to vote Rels. Thats why Tumble's point is interesting.

Are you now walking back your town read of Rels?

It's impossible to talk to you. Where the fuck did you draw that from what I wrote please tell me.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko287
SpeCial 77
ProTech38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
firebathero 2332
Bisu 1007
Hyuk 656
Horang2 501
Larva 313
BeSt 258
Light 211
Mini 203
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Rush 101
Leta 89
Barracks 78
ZerO 68
Mong 61
Pusan 54
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 39
Shinee 36
Snow 33
Aegong 31
Mind 29
NaDa 27
Sexy 26
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 19
zelot 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Dota 2
XaKoH 296
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1141
Khaldor1033
Other Games
gofns30388
singsing1935
olofmeister1117
B2W.Neo244
Mew2King84
Livibee65
ArmadaUGS39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream191
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH121
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 54m
OSC
10h 54m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 54m
Online Event
23h 54m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.